Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727672 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2018
streetsoldier1:
Abeg who get SARS contact need to pick up a fraudulent driver, he disconnected my tracker, changed the number he uses on uber and has refused to pick calls.... Urgent oooo abeg!!!

Report to uber 1st
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ugreat(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Emlegacytimi:
Please folks what's the best internet service provider in Lagos. Glo is treating me badly
Etisalat,then MTN, then Airtel before Glo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2018
ugreat:

Etisalat,then Airtel 4gMTN, then Airtel MTN 4g before Glo

Fixed! grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2018
ifyeez:
It happened to me, I changed just fuel pump, it was still happening, then I bought a complete pump and body, then it stopped.

How much did you get it for your EOD?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Abeg, how street they go?
Make una dey careful ooo, this task force, latsma people have put on eagle eye now, be sharp and don't disobey traffic law biko. No body is above mistake na why I dey remind una.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2018
franksam2009:
So I bought a full tank when my mileage was 100,000,. So now my fuel gauge is exactly at half tank ND my mileage is now 100,250. Is the fuel consumption ok for a corrola? Or it needs touching?

I assumed your full tank is 55ltrs (since you didn't specify the year of your corolla).

So you have used 27.5 ltrs to covered 250km, which means your average fuel consumption for every 100km covered is 11ltrs.

So you have used NGN 3,987.50 worth of petrol to earn how much?

You also have to specify your earnings during the period to help other make better judgement and give appropriate advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
streetsoldier1:
Abeg who get SARS contact need to pick up a fraudulent driver, he disconnected my tracker, changed the number he uses on uber and has refused to pick calls.... Urgent oooo abeg!!!

This is why it is important to have your driver provide 2 verifiable guarantors and also know the home address of your driver partner.

If your driver partner provide reliable guarantors who works in reputatable companies, you just have the guarantors make the guy available or be ready to buy you a new car.

Also please amend your agreement, (if you have any) to incorporate the fact that your driver partner shouldn't tampered with the tracking system.

If he his using it on Uber, you can track his movements using Uber Fleet whenever he his online or on a trip.

Hopefully you get him arrested and recover your car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

How much did you get it for your EOD?
8k Ladipo wish I still had the picture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
How much is bearing for Toyota Corolla 04.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damirex4real(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nawah! nah this these type of people making car owners skeptical on giving their car out for rent....Very pathetic!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damirex4real(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
streetsoldier1:
Very pathetic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
damirex4real:
Nawah! nah this these type of people making car owners skeptical on giving their car out for rent....Very pathetic!

Do your due diligence before giving your car to a driver partner.

When I was still doing Uber, I gave out a Toyota Corolla 2012 and I don't have a tracker installed although my driver partner then thought I have one installed.

Giving your car keys to a complete stranger without due diligence is like being a Santa.

That's why people ask for reputable guarantors. A reputable guarantor should be able to afford your car even if the driver partner run away with your car.

Never give out a car on rental or hire-purchase without due diligence.

Also having a good comprehensive insurance from reputable institution have you covered.

Do the right thing the first time. If you jump in, you would get your hand burnt and the lesson might be VERY EXPENSIVE.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
TheCar:

I assumed your full tank is 55ltrs (since you didn't specify the year of your corolla).

So you have used 27.5 ltrs to covered 250km, which means your average fuel consumption for every 100km covered is 11ltrs.

So you have used NGN 3,987.50 worth of petrol to earn how much?

You also have to specify your earnings during the period to help other make better judgement and give appropriate advice.

it's not registered on Uber yet, I am working on that Sha, I use it for errands and going to work at the moment, so do you think it consumes fuel at the moment, cos I intend fixing everything to standard level be4 I get my drivers license and apply for Uber, it's a 2004 corrola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
franksam2009:
it's not registered on Uber yet, I am working on that Sha, I use it for errands and going to work at the moment, so do you think it consumes fuel at the moment, cos I intend fixing everything to standard level be4 I get my drivers license and apply for Uber, it's a 2004 corrola

How many litres is your full tank?

If it's 55ltrs, using 11ltrs per 100km in Lagos would be considered normal?

Oga Gazzuzz, come and help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
For Sale. Make me an offer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
-Extensive reach, we have ine of the largest private database of Partners and Drivers in Nigeria with over 5000 active phone numbers
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexy1234: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexy1234: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seunjide(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Lexy1234 post=73993998]Uber/taxify driver required for a 2005 Corrolla
30k weekly
2 guarantors
Evidence of previous experience required
Driver should reside around Ojodu berger axis[/quote

Why do you guys always look for experienced lad........so far he or she can deliver, that's fair enough. My opinion though. ]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emlegacytimi:
Please folks what's the best internet service provider in Lagos. Glo is treating me badly
try etisalat, thank me later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lexy1234:
Uber/taxify driver required for a 2005 Corrolla
30k weekly
2 guarantors
Evidence of previous experience required
Driver should reside around Ojodu berger axis
No contactfixed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Abeg, how street they go?
Make una dey careful ooo, this task force, latsma people have put on eagle eye now, be sharp and don't disobey traffic law biko. No body is above mistake na why I dey remind una.
If you must disobey traffic laws make sure you pay before you do it.

In a bus I boarded yesterday, the driver sent his conductor to go settle the police men at the roundabout before he took one way.
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutionboy: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day all. Please am looking for a partner to work with. I need a car to drive on ehailing. I am a very diligent, hardworking and Godfearing guy with 9months experience on ehailing. I am on both Taxify/Uber platforms and also with very good ratings. I have never defaulted in my weekly remittance and I do that with no stories. I have guarantors and am also willing to give any interested person my former partners contact. Please you can reach me on 08025461577 or you drop your contact and I will reach you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wealth7(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

P.m

Hi...I think we have an unfinished chat Via mail.. can you kindly attend to it. Regards

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Morning House,

I was swindled by a fuel attendant/filling station last night. Bought 4k fuel, but got fuel worth only #2,500 as indicated by my gauge. Please, how can I handle this?
#1,500 isn't small money...to make #1,500 for this biz is no beans.
Please help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2018
TheCar:

Do your due diligence before giving your car to a driver partner.

When I was still doing Uber, I gave out a Toyota Corolla 2012 and I don't have a tracker installed although my driver partner then thought I have one installed.

Giving your car keys to a complete stranger without due diligence is like being a Santa.

That's why people ask for reputable guarantors. A reputable guarantor should be able to afford your car even if the driver partner run away with your car.

Never give out a car on rental or hire-purchase without due diligence.

Also having a good comprehensive insurance from reputable institution have you covered.

Do the right thing the first time. If you jump in, you would get your hand burnt and the lesson might be VERY EXPENSIVE.

This fence o!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2018
If your vehicle has a tracker installed, I see no reason why you should be asking for 2 Guarantors. Guarantor isn't needed if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:
If your vehicle has a tracker installed, I see no reason why you should be asking for 2 Guarantors. Guarantor isn't needed if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.

Why do u always talk poooooo.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

Tracker that can be deactivated by any Kazeem.
-How will tracker protect your car from Ladipo butchers?
Insurance Naim sure pass

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raykas(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
You don't need a guarantor if you have the driver's details. I can only guarantee someone on loan or other reasonable business not on weekly rental payment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.