Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802044 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

Probably the seller bribed GAZZUZZ, so he gain in both ways.

Don't trust any mechanic take 2 or 3 more mechanic to go for inspection, b4 concluding.

Most car sellers negotiate with mechanics behind your back.

You guyz are not asking the right question(s) here. I think the question should be; did GAZZUZZ told the buyer the condition of the car? I mean, did GAZZUZZ told Scott that the car has a bad engine and gear? If he did, his job has been done, if he didn't he should be blamed and should also refund the guy's 20k he collected.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2019
frugal:

Good. Was wondering if you were taken hostage. You know you can't trust these drivers grin

I survive one hostage crisis ooo... but we good and better ... doing the business regardless of the fence association
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Enyinne:
grin 780k for Kio rio without engine and gear ? If he wants to refurbish the car to standard,Do u think it will be less than 400k to do it ? From my analysis, there's a miscalculation and misinformation as the buyer can still get a good car with sound engine and gear that is within his budget. Carshopper this is definitely ur car as we all know ur chairman of dead Kia rio.Sound kia rio is being sold at 700k . Seriously damilarh ur friend really fall mugu for Gazzus and carshopper

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:

This year aunty may ur unguided speech and lack of knowledge lead you to where such gathers... cheesy

and yes it's less than 400k to refurbish a Kia rio and No wasn't my Kia rio ... Scot drove on my fleet for 4months before he decided to venture on his own... A decision I and others advised against, but pikin were go stubborn go stubborn wink

And your defense is scot drove on your fleet and you advise him against getting his own car. That's all the wrong scot did.

Scot biggest mistake is trusting Carshopper and GAZZUZZ with his hard earn money.

When I told you guys they are deceivers you won't believe me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Oluwabengz:

You guyz are not asking the right question(s) here. I think the question should be; did GAZZUZZ told the buyer the condition of the car? I mean, did GAZZUZZ told Scott that the car has a bad engine and gear? If he did, his job has been done, if he didn't he should be blamed and should also refund the guy's 20k he collected.

No one will buy Kia rio 780k when informed the engine and gear is bad.

Scot was deceive into buying that car.

Kia rio with dead engine and gear should not be more than 300k.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

And your defense is scot drove on your fleet and you advise him against getting his own car. That's all the wrong scot did.

Scot biggest mistake is trusting Carshopper and GAZZUZZ with his hard earn money.

When I told you guys they are deceivers you won't believe me

blah blah blah and more blah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:

blah blah blah and more blah

I'm sure you are the owner of that dead car.

Probably one of the cars you advertise here.

Trust this cheat at your own peril.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barano(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Hello, I am new to this platform. I registered on taxify as a driver and sent all the necessary details to them. I am currently looking for a car that I will drive with.
Anytime I want to login in on the driver portal it is always telling "login details don't exist". I have done this server times but to no avail. Please what can be the cause of it.
I also want to ask, when I end up getting a car will I have to reregister with the car details or will do I need to go to their inspection center for checking and activation.
Also, when I want to change cars will have to start the registration process again or is there an option to change cars.
Please I need answers to these questions and more.
I would be glad if someone can message me or flash me, I will call back, so that I avoid some certain mistakes. This is my number 08128559381. Thank you very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Scot didn't pay 20k see for inspection ... Yes Scot was informed on the condition of the car in terms of engine and transmission in relation to that he wants to use it on uber.

Note: the engine or transmission wasn't 100% bad but to have a good functional use on the platform he was advised to overhaul to avoid issues from heavy usage on the platform.

Note: Scot negotiated pricing himself after inspection report

Note: Scot was available during inspection and was satisfied with report given. He decided to buy on his own accord.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

I'm sure you are the owner of that dead car.

Probably one of the cars you advertise here.

Trust this cheat at your own peril.

I am sure ...i am sure .. I am sure... put ur money where your mouth is... 50k bet that you sure will make u lose money this first quarter grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2019
oga carshopper

I see u

u get time sha......see as u dey try give teenagers adult sense grin grin

I also know the Rio story......but to what end is trying to use hypo on a hate-filled mind?

las las

we go dey alright

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:

Not maybe... He was told all he needed to change to put a functional car on the platform ... he was advised not to go solo sef...but he thought I wanted to hamper his progress ...

Las Las pikin wey go stubborn go stubborn
if I am to get this correctly, someone driving for you, hustling his way thru life managed to raise 800k(780 +Gazzuzz 20k) and came to you for help in choosing a good car to continue the hustle as a standalone hustler. You advised him against being his own boss but he decided to take his chances and then you allowed him pay 20k to your guy and after everything you saw with your eye that the car was bad but because you were unhappy he was leaving your fleet, you let him fall into the nonsense and now you mock him saying pikin wey stubborn go stubborn and you know that with 800k a good naiJa used can be gotten and you also know that you can import a tokunbo for less than a million. But you no help am or borrow am money to add up and buy a better car as person wey serve you loyally well for 4 months. SMH. You are heartlessly wicked and God will punish you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2019
diportivo:
oga carshopper

I see u

u get time sha......see as u dey try give teenagers adult sense grin grin

I also know the Rio story......but to what end is trying to use hypo on a hate-filled mind?

las las

we go dey alright

some people just need to beaten to have sense... it's so crazy how people don't know the beginning of a story yet the will be the ones to tell u have it is.. The day people start keeping their noses in their own poo... that better it will b ...

dem think say bizness na win-win always ... if u don't learn from people mistake..please go make yours ...na free world

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

No one will buy Kia rio 780k when informed the engine and gear is bad.

Scot was deceive into buying that car.

Kia rio with dead engine and gear should not be more than 300k.
they are crooks. Kia Rio hardly sell above 600k cos they do not have great second hand value. One without properly working engine can gear goes for less than 500k. The guy was misled
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Fahrenz:
if I am to get this correctly, someone driving for you, hustling his way thru life managed to raise 800k(780 +Gazzuzz 20k) and came to you for help in choosing a good car to continue the hustle as a standalone hustler. You advised him against being his own boss but he decided to take his chances and then you allowed him pay 20k to your guy and after everything you saw with your eye that the car was bad but because you were unhappy he was leaving your fleet, you let him fall into the nonsense and now you mock him saying pikin wey stubborn go stubborn and you know that with 800k a good naira used can be gotten and you also know that you can import a tokunbo for less than a million. But you no help at or borrow am money as person wey serve you well for 4 months. SMH. You are heartlessly wicked and God will punish you.

You see what am talking about ... Now this one don come with him own version ...Oya let me tell u the story so u go understand ...

So Scot drives a Kia rio on my fleet for 4months...within that space he was regarded as my best..took good care of the car and paid when due...

He now comes to me that he wants to be his own boss and asks what I think about it. I told him my thoughts and this were my thoughts

1. you can buy a car and give it out to another driver and still drive on my fleet because driving ur own car you may not meet your normal target (Scot averages 120-150k weekly)

2. u can still work and add to what you have and buy a toks cuz it's fresh

3. if you want to go for a Nigerian use, try the Kia rio cuz overhauling it is less expensive and you can keep up the maintenance

4. owning a vehicle is more expensive to maintain than she u are driving for someone

And he took his decision and sought my assistance to help me be on the look out for a Nigerian used rio because he was driving one at the moment and it didn't give him issues

Now with the narrative will God punish u and me or only U? grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Fahrenz:
they are crooks. Kia Rio hardly sell above 600k cos they do not have great second hand value. One without properly working engine can gear goes for less than 500k. The guy was misled

crooks is someone who took money from another person... I never assisted or joined hands in taking any body money ..so in 2019 your headache belongs to you only ...i don't have Panadol for you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2019
I see a gathering of MAD people.

I will not waste my data on any of you.

Last last the buyer of the car will come address all you fools.

Idiots.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:
Nope... I stand to correct this because I was involved in the purchase process. Scot was told to overhaul Engine, transmission and AC (he didn't have d finance power)... Or Use/manage the car for say 1-2months and overhaul if finances isn't available... There are records to proof this. Please never say things u were not involved in the process or listen to only the one with the pains.

The Kia rio was negotiated about 780k by Scot due to the fact the transmission was noted to be 'slipping' and other works was due.

My Oga. You got to the party late. This matter had has been laid to rest.

you think so... I will pour fuel.. una wan hear talk abi cheesy

when u don't know concerning a matter and u make reference to it forgetting that people dey read am...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
@darmilolah...

when you wanted to buy ur Honda civic and called my attention and assistance... what did I tell you upon seeing the civic?

Didn't I tell you that you will need to overhaul engine n transmission and what was your response ?

why didn't u say I helped u buy a DEAD civic?

Now you come here and say gazzuz helped Scot to buy a DEAD car... that is very wrong bruh...very wrong ...

Most Nigerian used purchases is always decided upon by the buyer after telling them every thing wrong with the car.. Most people always say 'I go manage am, till I get money to overhaul'

Las Las 2019 will reveal the hidden transactions that have been kept hidden grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fahrenz:
if I am to get this correctly, someone driving for you, hustling his way thru life managed to raise 800k(780 +Gazzuzz 20k) and came to you for help in choosing a good car to continue the hustle as a standalone hustler. You advised him against being his own boss but he decided to take his chances and then you allowed him pay 20k to your guy and after everything you saw with your eye that the car was bad but because you were unhappy he was leaving your fleet, you let him fall into the nonsense and now you mock him saying pikin wey stubborn go stubborn and you know that with 800k a good naiJa used can be gotten and you also know that you can import a tokunbo for less than a million. But you no help am or borrow am money to add up and buy a better car as person wey serve you loyally well for 4 months. SMH. You are heartlessly wicked and God will punish you.

Welldone sir! "you know that with 800k a good 9ja used can be gotten" Sha na ehailing you want use am for abi just to use to and fro from work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
looking for a dead car? There is saint
Tring to sell one here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4896630/must-go-reg-06-civic

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Welldone sir! "you know that with 800k a good 9ja used can be gotten" Sha na ehailing you want use am for abi just to use to and fro from work?

Cars on Ehailing cover an average of 7,000km in 5weeks. There is a great difference between a go to work and come back car and a car for Ehailing.

Ehailing vehicle
Airconditioning must be perfect

Oil burn must be 0

Suspension must perfect

Transmission must be perfect.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I see a gathering of MAD people.

I will not waste my data on any of you.

Last last the buyer of the car will come address all you fools.

Idiots.

You are a fool.

Your fada idiot.

All your family MAD.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

You are a fool.

Your fada idiot.

All your family MAD.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... this is what happens when your name isn't mentioned ... u just want them to notice u

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

I am a fool.

My father na idiot.

All my family is MAD and needs help.

I am glad you were able to identify your self in the gathering. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin Truth truly hurts .The issue is u can't shot me up in a faceless forum but u can only attack me so i wont say my mind.U guys misled the guy and strip him off his hard-earned money .My mouth my conscience.
Carshopper:

This year aunty may ur unguided speech and lack of knowledge lead you to where such gathers... cheesy

and yes it's less than 400k to refurbish a Kia rio and No wasn't my Kia rio ... Scot drove on my fleet for 4months before he decided to venture on his own... A decision I and others advised against, but pikin were go stubborn go stubborn wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... this is what happens when your name isn't mentioned ... u just want them to notice u

as in at least we know the people carrying the gala grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
chai

children everywhere undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:
@darmilolah...

when you wanted to buy ur Honda civic and called my attention and assistance... what did I tell you upon seeing the civic?

Didn't I tell you that you will need to overhaul engine n transmission and what was your response ?

why didn't u say I helped u buy a DEAD civic?

Now you come here and say gazzuz helped Scot to buy a DEAD car... that is very wrong bruh...very wrong ...

Most Nigerian used purchases is always decided upon by the buyer after telling them every thing wrong with the car.. Most people always say 'I go manage am, till I get money to overhaul'

Las Las 2019 will reveal the hidden transactions that have been kept hidden grin

On the low..... You helped me to negitiate and we got a good deal and I spent less than 300k to refurbish it.

I took my car to Gazzus for review afterwards. I got a good review. The only thing Gazzuss said was he can hear a rattling sound from the engine and that I should not go above 100km. I went back to my mechanic. My mechanic set the taper valve and we change the adjuster shock absorber. This is the 17th months. Car still run on the platform. I have not change the engine and gear nor work on the AC except changing of relay.

My civic cover average of 250km daily and I do over 100km on high way as against Oracle advice that I shouldn't go above 100km.

What I have been saying is if you are charging 20k. Atleast, help your client negotiate.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Tring to sell one here.

smiley
GAZZUZZ:
Tring to sell one here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

On the low..... You helped me to negitiate and we got a good deal and I spent less than 300k to refurbish it.

I took my car to Gazzus for review afterwards. I got a good review. The only thing Gazzuss said was he can hear a rattling sound from the engine and that I should not go above 100km. I went back to my mechanic. My mechanic set the taper valve and we change the adjuster shock absorber. This is the 17th months. Car still run on the platform. I have not change the engine and gear nor work on the AC except changing of relay.

My civic cover average of 250km daily and I do over 100km on high way as against Oracle advice that I shouldn't go above 100km.

What I have been saying is if you are charging 20k. Atleast, help your client negotiate.

GAZZUZZ charge 20k to inspect car and still went ahead to collect another money from the seller, then deceive the buyer into buying a dead car.

Then come to nairaland to form oracle.

In as much as we are not always on the same page, I want to thank you for coming out to expose this thief mechanic.

He has frustrated a hardworking driver from owning his own car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Muhammadson2020, Fibel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.