Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803076 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adesund(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
I hope you got that sorted already. I forgot my password.

net7777:

I want to add a a car to my platform. I am my own partner..,
This is what I am finding hard here. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

On the low..... You helped me to negitiate and we got a good deal and I spent less than 300k to refurbish it.

I took my car to Gazzus for review afterwards. I got a good review. The only thing Gazzuss said was he can hear a rattling sound from the engine and that I should not go above 100km. I went back to my mechanic. My mechanic set the taper valve and we change the adjuster shock absorber. This is the 17th months. Car still run on the platform. I have not change the engine and gear nor work on the AC except changing of relay.

My civic cover average of 250km daily and I do over 100km on high way as against Oracle advice that I shouldn't go above 100km.

What I have been saying is if you are charging 20k. Atleast, help your client negotiate.

nope ...ur car had issues more often than u claim to reveal...

u fail to see the hidden discussion ... who told u the client wasn't advised on what to pay...

2. after inspection done and assessment given it's left to client to make a calculated purchase based on assessment given and that is what is paid for..

3. right to help in negotiations is voluntary NOT Compulsory.

remember this discussion we had on Scot Kia rio grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
finally

now we know where the beef is frying from

if u say it's cos alaye dropped 20k now he will say he is bigger dan 20k

but kazeem was there before oracle was asked to come check car out

las las

driver go dey drive

mecho go dey fix car

but the irony is dat,mecho sef dey drive.....driver no fit fix motor grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

GAZZUZZ charge 20k to inspect car and still went ahead to collect another money from the seller, then deceive the buyer into buying a dead car.

Then come to nairaland to form oracle.

In as much as we are not always on the same page, I want to thank you for coming out to expose this thief mechanic.

He has frustrated a hardworking driver from owning his own car.

I have gone thru your threads, you have no integrity, you sell a car and after that you delete your numbers and the pictures so you cannot be discovered.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

On the low..... You helped me to negitiate and we got a good deal and I spent less than 300k to refurbish it.

I took my car to Gazzus for review afterwards. I got a good review. The only thing Gazzuss said was he can hear a rattling sound from the engine and that I should not go above 100km. I went back to my mechanic. My mechanic set the taper valve and we change the adjuster shock absorber. This is the 17th months. Car still run on the platform. I have not change the engine and gear nor work on the AC except changing of relay.

My civic cover average of 250km daily and I do over 100km on high way as against Oracle advice that I shouldn't go above 100km.

What I have been saying is if you are charging 20k. Atleast, help your client negotiate.

same car you want to sell and look for rental?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please I need the contact of a person that installs car tracker. Someone dropped the number of someo be but I couldn't find it .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
I hope after today's beefing everything will go back to normal,
Plz nobody should harbor hatred after today o, it's just a normal MEN beefing dat do happen at times lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by holysaint1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chuwaa:
I have a guy living outside Lagos whose goal is to buy and put 4 vehicles on Uber this year. I've been trying to dissuade him to no avail. See how 8.8m is about to go down. He's looking for fleet managers. How do I stop this impending disaster bikonu?

if your friend is willing to invest in a biz that he would see a guaranteed ROI of that much capital within one yr and also be the owner and controller of the biz, then tell him to pm me.
note he musnt reside in lag.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I have gone thru your threads, you have no integrity, you sell a car and after that you delete your numbers and the pictures so you cannot be discovered.

You are very stupid boy.

Car sold, why will I keep pictures? Why will I keep my number online for spam callers, when I have nothing more to sell.

Don't divert our attention, talk about how you cheated the poor driver that hustle so hard to raise 780k for a car.

Criminal mechanic, I have always said it all mechanics are the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
franksam2009:
I hope after today's beefing everything will go back to normal,
Plz nobody should harbor hatred after today o, it's just a normal MEN beefing dat do happen at times lol

it goes beyond the usual disagreements we have on Ehailing, there is a particular demon, that only shows him self when a matter concerning Gazzuzz is tabled, this demon has been on my matter since the days of ogunvic41 and romeo3, he behaves like I killed his uncle, meanwhile it was frustration that killed his uncle, this particular demon does not live in nigeria, if you ask me where he lives my response will be " DO I know?" Thank you very much.

As usual he will soon identify him self, as usual he has contributed nothing to this thread from day 1 apart from attacking me.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

You are very stupid boy.

Car sold, why will I keep pictures? Why will I keep my number online for spam callers, when I have nothing more to sell.

Don't divert our attention, talk about how you cheated the poor driver that hustle so hard to raise 780k for a car.

Criminal mechanic, I have always said it all mechanics are the same.

I am calling you out as a dubious character, I have contacted some of the people you sold cars too, and your matter will be tabled here soon.

the Internet never forgets.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done
Walk away from trouble if you can
It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek
I hope you're old enough to understand
Son, you don't have to fight to be a man"

Kenny Rogers- 1679

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:

nope ...ur car had issues more often than u claim to reveal...

u fail to see the hidden discussion ... who told u the client wasn't advised on what to pay...

2. after inspection done and assessment given it's left to client to make a calculated purchase based on assessment given and that is what is paid for..

3. right to help in negotiations is voluntary NOT Compulsory.

remember this discussion we had on Scot Kia rio grin

Your chat screen shots proof nothing, it's no evidence, it's just a hear say. From someone that wasn't part of the transaction, Don't divert our attention.

Scott might not actually know you cheated him, base on our experience we know.

Well done sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

Your chat screen shots proof nothing, it's no evidence, it's just a hear say. From someone that wasn't part of the transaction, Don't divert our attention.

Scott might not actually know you cheated him, base on our experience we know.

Well done sir

oya clap for urself ... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
looking for a dead car? There is saint
Tring to sell one here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4896630/must-go-reg-06-civic

Thanks for the ads. I am willing to let the dead car go for anybody interested.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice for having chat history. You said something that got me on that chat. You said Scott have not exceeded his budget for owning a car despite buying over priced dead car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld I will open a fresh thread on the dead cars you have sold, I will post the link and even the buyers who are not on NL will register to tell their tales.

https://www.nairaland.com/3684996/toyota-corrolla-2004-model-newly

https://www.nairaland.com/2745960/2-months-use-golf-3

https://www.nairaland.com/895223/2005-2006-toyota-highlander-4cylinder

https://www.nairaland.com/831177/2003-toyota-highlander-newly-arrive

This particular car was very very bad, but you still went ahead to pass it off as a good car.
https://www.nairaland.com/2745960/2-months-use-golf-3

I am calling you out as a fraudulent car dealer hiding under the cloak of a faceless forum.

this is your phone number.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

it goes beyond the usual disagreements we have on Ehailing, there is a particular demon, that only shows him self when a matter concerning Gazzuzz is tabled, this demon has been on my matter since the days of ogunvic41 and romeo3, he behaves like I killed his uncle, meanwhile it was frustration that killed his uncle, this particular demon does not live in nigeria, if you ask me where he lives my response will be " DO I know?" Thank you very much.

As usual he will soon identify him self, as usual he has contributed nothing to this thread from day 1 apart from attacking me.

lolz grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
This 780k Kia rio with "slipping" transmission.. I hope its toks sha.. I no buy fulling functional naija used Kia rio at that price take more of one with "slipping engine & transmission" grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Poch: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Need an Uber driver for civic 06.
Lagos mainland, Resident in Okota/Ago axis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Thanks for the ads. I am willing to let the dead car go for anybody interested.

you are welcome. Your car will be sold one way or the other at the price that is befitting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebigkendo:
This 780k Kia rio with "slipping" transmission.. I hope its toks sha.. I no buy fulling functional naija used Kia rio at that price take more of one with "slipping engine & transmission" grin grin

little do any of you know that up till now January 2019 the price of the transmission of a 2005-2011 kia rio is N30,000.

In Feb/march when Scot Bought the car it was 25,000.
Guess how much the engine was?

An informed decision is what is necessary when making a vehicle purchase not sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Great discussion guys smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who is Scot?

What's his/her Nairaland Moniker?

Let Scot come out to talk him own side of the story.

Dragging matters, trying to prove point, defending our stands and using the current situation to attack, attempting to drag other people reputation in the mud isn't good for anybody.

Because we have unsettled beef in the past shouldn't make us all loss focus on the main objective of the thread.

We all can not always agree but we all need to be mindful and respectful of other people decision.

Reputation is Money, Reputation is Business, Reputation is Perception, Reputation online is everything.

Make Scot come talk wetin really happened?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:
Nice for having chat history. You said something that got me on that chat. You said Scott have not exceeded his budget for owning a car despite buying over priced dead car.

Na budget u wan argue now ....

The point remains Scot priced and paid for the vehicle with the full knowledge of what was bad or faulty in the vehicle. Price wasn't influenced by anybody... Price was between buyer and seller... Like I said earlier, decision always lies with Buyer after all disclosure made.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
frugal:
Great discussion guys smiley

Can you see how men put words out without insults.

Lou aka Carshopper. I am disappointed that you bring out a private chat on public forum. You are an elder.You ought to know better that whatever that is private should be private. Well... You shot yourself in the leg. People can now connect the dots.

Gazzuss. You are an elder also. An Oracle. Many of us learnt one or two things from you. You went as far as digging on people's post to bash them. What did you gain? You only showed the obvious.

Regardless of what we drag here. Both you and Lou are still my Oga. I will always salute you.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
I'm not in a position to judge anything but it seem a handful of people have a beef against Gazzuzz for certain reasons. Did Gazzuzz offend someone or took someones customer?.

Maybe it's because Gazzuz does pre-purchase and is unravelling a lot of lies from sellers here.

At the end of the day, he is not an angel but his integrity in my opinion far outweigh his errors.

You guys are men.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
eherbal:
he's minding his business,that means you know what to do.what if it turns out right for him? The negative energy you peeps are spewing on this thread is very appalling. Has the December blues faded already? You complain ,yet in the business. let everyone that's interested cast their lines, whether e go catch fish or not,is left to God.
As for me,all this complaints just makes me defiant the more.I'm coming onboard the business very soon,Insha Allah. I will not be dissuaded. Instead,tell your friend to test the waters,one car at a time .

Read and comprehend!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy new year guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Lou aka Carshopper. I am disappointed that you bring out a private chat on public forum. You are an elder.You ought to know better that whatever that is private should be private. Well... You shot yourself in the leg. People can now connect the dots.

Gazzuss. You are an elder also. An Oracle. Many of us learnt one or two things from you. You went as far as digging on people's post to bash them. What did you gain? You only showed the obvious.

Regardless of what we drag here. Both you and Lou are still my Oga. I will always salute you.

elder ko...senior ni... Never say things that you don't have full knowledge on... I will not stand for such and u know that about me.

Respect every man work ethics ... no one come Lagos to count bridge

Never try to use sentiments to business environment or to a man business

It isn't compulsory u use a certain service from a particular person.. if you can't use that service then don't discredit the service based on hearsay...

That someone prides himself as the best ... Na him pride na him actions.. don't feel bad about it

An opinion remains an opinion of who is giving it... not compulsory for any one to accept it.

Las Las we all will acquire knowledge one way or the other from our interactions ... 2019 isn't that year to pass the bulk ...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

wee you keep kwayet!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7725191_screenshot201809011150101_jpegaf9e0676d3cf85702a04442b15a850de

It was your misinformed statement that caused this whole nonsense. All you had to do was ask why Scot Bought a bad car after paying for a pre inspection done by me. Instead you just opened your Nigerian used mouth and started spewing trash.

I was explaining why people buy bad cars, and you started misfiring.

darmilolah:

Gazzuss forget jare. With the pre purchase inspection you did for Scott. He still bought a dead car with no engine and gear at very expensive price.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.