Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757476 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:
what people don't they will always add their own story to it ...

genesis of dead rio continues
Who else noticed it took 3 minutes to charge from 88% to 90%

Abeg no be fight

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Carshopper:
people always know half the story and by the time it gets to another mouth piece they don add their own join

Funny thing. You think it's only you that he consult before buying the car. How I wish I didn't lost my phone. I will also share our conversation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

Don't deceive us with half truth, you guys deceive the hard working driver into buying a car with a dead engine and gear box.

Your screen shots is totally irrelevant.

Show us chat where you told the guy engine and gear is dead and persuade him not to buy it, then I will start believing you.

Stop going around come up straight with fact.

You and Gazzuzz are dishonest people

he knew transmission was bad...seller even told him before inspection was even done.. so what are u looking for? U dey find wetin u loss for 2018 in 2019 grin cheesy

hahahahhaha.. no b only dishonest people cheesy grin... las las pikin wey go stubborn go stubborn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Enyinne:
cheesy I no get side oo.Laughing seriously here .Here we are for nobody but for everybody
I noticed you have been avoiding meetings with me, just give me straight and I will understand, but mind u I'm loaded no jokes lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Funny thing. You think it's only you that he consult before buying the car. How I wish I didn't lost my phone. I will also share our conversation.

he consulted a lot of people .. he found d car himself n was told all about the car... he decided to buy on his on accord SIMPLE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
The thread is also turning to hook up thread
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Bros...even you did not want him to buy at that price. I believe you told him...why did he go ahead?
Mechs can only but advise, they can't force their wish on people.
It's only if the conditions were not made known that Gazzuzz can be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gentlelife50:
grin grin
everybody dey talk wetin dey him important na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
I have been receiving calls about my civic. Thank you Gazzuss for helping me to advertise my car here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gentlelife50:
grin grin

his case will surely turn to "my fellow widows" plus "his manhood will live on"

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

All this noise you are making won't remove the fact that you sold a dead Kia rio to an innocent driver for 820k.

wow

gazzuzz sold a dead Kia Rio to an innocent driver??

for 820k??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:
I have been receiving calls about my civic. Thank you Gazzuss for helping me to advertise my car here

make I help you kill the thread? My comment attracts over 30pages of followers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

how convenient, so whatsapp de store chat for phone? Guy your blame game cannot work.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Epphy:

Bros...even you did not want him to buy at that price. I believe you told him...why did he go ahead?

Some people are like die hard Buhari followers, there's nothing you will tell them that they will agree too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Am waiting for Scott to come and shake the table ooo ���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
undecided what's this hungry dude saying.Abeg shift make I see road pass
franksam2009:
I noticed you have been avoiding meetings with me, just give me straight and I will understand, but mind u I'm loaded no jokes lol

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
franksam2009:
lolz grin grin grin

dem don already warn you "nah money be fine bobo" so caution ya sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Epphy:

He told me he wanted to go and see one Kia Rio. The next thing I saw was Kia Rio. Everything was so fast.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

make I help you kill the thread? My comment attracts over 30pages of followers.

I dare you to do your worst. You have only seen my car once. Your think it's everyone that will follow Gazzuss said?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Enyinne:
undecided what's this hungry dude saying.Abeg shift make I see road pass

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

I dare you to do your worst. You have only seen my car once. Your think it's everyone that will follow Gazzuss said?

I don't need that bro when I have darmilolah said....

darmilolah:

I will make the 6th car owner looking for rental. Someone said my car is dead. That's why i want to switch to rental.

darmilolah:

Thanks for the ads. I am willing to let the dead car go for anybody interested.

darmilolah:
Happy New Year my Uber family. Been awhile

Special Recognition to all my Ogas that have been holding it down here.

Ga Ga Ga Gazzuss
Lou aka Carshopper
Don aka Chillex
TheCar
Alstamayor
Dru (Man always in opposition)

And all other ogas that I didn't remember to mention

To all the lugards. More strength in 2019.

Meanwhile, I want to switch to rental in 2019. Who will give me Car to drive?

Only Corolla or Matrix Toks

I don't mind Sharp 2010-2013 Manual Corolla too. Winter is here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

dem don already warn you "nah money be fine bobo" so caution ya sef
d money dey but d kind woman I need no dey cry cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

I don't need that bro when I have darmilolah said....

Is that all you can do? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Is that all you can do?

It's enough to advice potential buyers, I cannot decide if they will pay or not, it's up to them. you might be lucky to get a Scot wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wowwww, had a lot to read.

My opinion, should I take a mechanic along with me to inspect a car, after inspection he relates the state of the vehicle to me, he should be in position to advice me on what to do next, if the car is worth it or not. You factor in cost of repairs and possibly deduct it from the said price, with that you are able to breakeven should the seller accept your price.

Some cars fall within a certain range :
I will never buy a kia Rio for 780k with an engine and gear to changed within 6months. I will also not buy a civic for 750k with the engine and gear to be changed within a short time frame.

When someone meets you for a professional advice in a field he isn't vast enough, it is in your place to enlighten him or her on the intricacies of whatsoever you are consulted for.

Let's try to move on, it's a thing of the past.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to everyone and more money to the account.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Now I remember u, From ikoyi prison,Sorry I don't deal with ex-convict but I can help u connect back to reality. if u need my business connections genuinely, I will help but my fear is you stealing again and running away with my clients money as u did which landed u into prison. Serving another 5yrs in prison will really affect the essence of ur living.Be good as I wish u all the best tongue
franksam2009:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdeeee: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dovehorizon:

Move on to a mechanic charging 20k just to fucking inspect a single car or where exactly? What kind of nonsense daylight robbery is that? : angry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dovehorizon:
Wowwww, had a lot to read.

My opinion, should I take a mechanic along with me to inspect a car, after inspection he relates the state of the vehicle to me, he should be in position to advice me on what to do next, if the car is worth it or not. You factor in cost of repairs and possibly deduct it from the said price, with that you are able to breakeven should the seller accept your price.

Some cars fall within a certain range :
I will never buy a kia Rio for 780k with an engine and gear to changed within 6months. I will also not buy a civic for 750k with the engine and gear to be changed within a short time frame.

When someone meets you for a professional advice in a field he isn't vast enough, it is in your place to enlighten him or her on the intricacies of whatsoever you are consulted for.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year to everyone and more money to the account.

excellent. Car was bought around feb/march for those of you who were here that time every one knows the price of every small uber looking Nigerian used car went up due to demand, it was easy to sell any uber looking car in 3days to the highest bidder.

Now when you have all the required info, and seller is not interested in reducing the price of vehicle and you are told the cost of putting car back in shape is about 200-300k and as a driver you were making over a 100k per week then, how many weeks will you calculate it would take you to gather enough funds to fix it?

Every one is shouting 780 on a rio. Ehailing made cars really expensive early 2018 not now that you will get a rio for 500k. I remember selling my 2 honda city's at 1.1m and 1m respectively I also sold my rio in Dec 2017 for 1m on the dot, they were Nigerian used and problem free, but try it now and see what happens.

Prices of cars now and feb/march cannot be compared. cars are much cheaper now because that flare to rush into investing in Ehailing has died.

Finally there is a reason I do not dabble into price negotiations, and this is one of them. I focus strictly on the condition of the vehicle and not the price so that in future I am not told I over priced for a car, or I didn't price high enough and they lost the car.

My job was very straight forward. And I handled it professionally.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

Lolzz no be small things
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
franksam2009:
everybody dey talk wetin dey him important na grin grin grin

I tells you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
franksam2009:
See proposal
grin
Aunty accept this guy naa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), sunnymighty(m), vivalavida(m), Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.