Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748707 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifyeez:
E just dey wake from sleep, app way we done register since wait for request tire.
request go come from ojuelegba and u go dey ikeja. Plus app dey crash. Olodo people

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
sunnp:
Who get good tyre for sale? 195/65/r15

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
sunnp:
Who get good tyre for sale? 195/65/r15

a set of 2017 Bridgestone tyres still on the rims with air in them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
pooozeee:
Guys how market today ? Can anyone proudly says he made 15k today because I saw about 12 uber and taxify cars parked on the road of billings way towards shorprite waiting for request.

Request no gree enter o

January things. People don spend money finish for December, Business will pickup 3 or 2weeks to election.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
LCWind:

those are winter tyres.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Epphy:
Taxify bonus difficult to chop on weekdays o....I know the strategy to meet up with hours condition if I meet up with no of rides early. But to meet up with no of rides na die. Any tips pls?

oga just focus on your daily target and leave that scam bonus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Boss sir

That how much?

GAZZUZZ:

a set of 2017 Bridgestone tyres still on the rims with air in them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
ls house...how much does it cost to go pick up a client from sango to oshodi its going to be an offline work.
Pls help me out..I asked a friend to do the job..but don't how to do the costing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
afroxyz:

Yesterday and today midday bonus eatten with ease, weekends are always setup, I don't bother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
LCWind:

Both of dem 8k or what?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
1johnjohn:
ls house...how much does it cost to go pick up a client from sango to oshodi its going to be an offline work.
Pls help me out..I asked a friend to do the job..but don't how to do the costing.
from where to sango
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
sunnp:
Boss sir

That how much?

9500 each
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifyeez:
Yesterday and today midday bonus eatten with ease, weekends are always setup, I don't bother

enjoy. But you could have shared your tips with him. As for me I just focus on my daiily target and leave taxify to their antics

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wow let me save up to meet d budget

Will contact u soon

Thanks boss

GAZZUZZ:

9500 each
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifyeez:
Correct. Dem no dey flash U request and long distance request. These are 2 spoilers of bonus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifyeez:

Pls gimme tips na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
afroxyz:

You have a point...I no know if na chasing bonus no make me do up to 15k since morning smiley

I hope ifyeez go share tips and they can work for me.

The bonus compensates for the shortages in Taxify fares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
chucsmoore:
Correct. Dem no dey flash U request and long distance request. These are 2 spoilers of bonus

They just have stupid conditions just to make sure only few people go dey chop dem bonus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
chucsmoore:
from where to sango

Maryland Anthony to sango otta then back to oshodi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yes
pooozeee:
Guys how market today ? Can anyone proudly says he made 15k today because I saw about 12 uber and taxify cars parked on the road of billings way towards shorprite waiting for request.

Request no gree enter o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2019
ofime123:
My brother leave him alone all I did this morning I put on the app and request came I started the hustle and I actually made more than the 10k questions I ask by 5 have close for the day since am not delivering to anyone. I didn't even use up to 2500 fuel.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
My brother dey do oh, that na Taxiscam everyday scam to drivers not to eat bonus, buh anyday I want to work, I come ready.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PrinceWezy(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Experienced UBER & Taxify driver needed with good rating
Driver must reside at central mainland (surulere, yaba, ojuelegba..)
Vehicle model: Toyota corolla 2005 tokunbo
35k weekly
2 verifiable guarantors needed
Transmission: Automatic

08039549310 (Call or WhatsApp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2019
pooozeee:

Lol
OK let me ask you a simple question, do you switch on your AC all the tym even when you don't have a rider in your vehicle ? If you answer no then you should have noticed that your phone gets hot when either ur uber app or taxify app is switched on coupled with the heat in ur car.

Am I right or wrong ?
My phone doesn't get hot, AC or no AC.
Are you using HTC?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Epphy:

You have a point...I no know if na chasing bonus no make me do up to 15k since morning smiley

I hope ifyeez go share tips and they can work for me.

The bonus compensates for the shortages in Taxify fares
Am a learner too brother, anyway flip thread you will get all the tips you need.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2019
1johnjohn:

Maryland Anthony to sango otta then back to oshodi
Anthony to Sango is 3k. Sango to Oshodi should be around 2k. That’s total of 5K since is offline I think you should charge btw 8k-10k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kimsunh: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Good Morning Everyone, I am back in the country now and car is now available, to everyone that called im sorry, you can call again now
Car Model: Tokunbo Toyota Corolla for Hire Purchase
Phone Number, Call or Whatsapp

Thank you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
Anthony to Sango is 3k. Sango to Oshodi should be around 2k. That’s total of 5K since is offline I think you should charge btw 8k-10k

Thanks very much.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2019
ifyeez:
Both of dem 8k or what?

Single
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Vicyace:
Well, it appears that Taxify riders in Ibadan are on strike.
No more requests.

The fear of surge is the beginning of low requests...

Happening in Lagos too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Tgiirl:

The fear of surge is the beginning of low requests...

Happening in Lagos too
Nah...surge in Ibadan? That’s ‘Im-possicant’.
A large number of the populace in Ibadan are fond of taking the ‘almighty’ Micra..(Public transport)...plus, the yuletide seasons are over..many can’t afford to take taxify right now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.