Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730686 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Bros...please manage these bottles.. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

At least I have a nice place to stay...no be inside mosque you dey sleep? Ewu!

Single shame u no get, Spending all your limited time on Nairaland. Ogbeni shift make i see front.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
shey if I dey talk now that farhenz guy will think I am greedy or something,. You can't just be posting earnings on public forum any how you want, you Don't know who and who is viewing it. Some of the guys here are working for Uber/taxify and people fail to realize this.. age doesn't make someone an adult, its how a person reasons that makes him an adult.

Whether you post ur earnings or not uber/taxify knows what each of their drivers earn they do not need to view posts on nairaland. I also would not mind posting my earnings but I love to remain as anonymous as possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Toseenlove:

Single shame u no get, Spending all your limited time on Nairaland. Ogbeni shift make i see front.

Yet, you reply all my mentions..we both don’t have shame ni..but you...you spend your unlimited time in poverty, pain and anguish? Eran.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

Yet, you reply all my mentions..we both don’t have shame ni..but you...you spend your unlimited time in poverty, pain and anguish? Eran.

Hehe alas i got the better part of this low-life odun gan. Omo lasan ikeji aja lol.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Toseenlove:

Hehe alas i got the better part of this low-life odun gan. Omo lasan ikeji aja lol.
Nah bruv...if I’m a low life...then you ain’t even in existence...you’re indeed a schizophrenic patient..and I have your time..dimwits.
Ps; stop the Yoruba jargons...this is a public forum..don’t show us how razz you are.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
mistadayo:
After changing my hub. It stopped for a while like a month. Last week it started again. Took it back to the same mechanic he said Haas. Bearing needs changing and the thing is that when I get to the mechanic the sound will stop. But when I leave his place it will start again. I'm tired. Maybe I will just drive it to ladipo

Interested to know how you solve it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toxxnoni(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
How true is this "Uber and Taxify Driver’s Airport pick ups has been settled by FAAN this week" I saw it on a group too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

Nah bruv...if I’m a low life...then you ain’t even in existence...you’re indeed a schizophrenic patient..and I have your time..dimwits.
Ps; stop the Yoruba jargons...this is a public forum..don’t show us how razz you are.

Lol as old as u are, u don't even know how to troll. To me You're just a "walkover" I was about going on full throttle. But just realised u're a frustrated nitwit. The frustration u're going through at the moment is enough already. Sorry ehn pele bro. You will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Waiting for someone to punch below the belt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol as old as u are, u don't even know how to troll. To me You're just a "walkover" I was about going on full throttle. But just realised u're a frustrated nitwit. The frustration u're going through at the moment is enough already. Sorry ehn pele bro. You will be fine.
And these are your achievements in life? You need help!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
I am having the exact same issue, change hub, noise still continued, changed bearing still same pls anyone with a solution should pls help
HRtechnique:

Interested to know how you solve it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
ehailing low self-esteem is when you can't endure little insults or find little things insulting maybe because of fraustration
Go and buy a dictionary, that's the only thing that can bail you out. I can't help you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Boss is ur day, I know dose 3 bottles no go do u as d movie deh go.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
My own is to just stay one corner and be liking post of the fighters.
grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gentlelife50:
My own is to just stay one corner and be liking post of the fighting.
grin

Hopefully one day we will observe physical challenge dat will take us d spectators to national stadium

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
pope191:

Hopefully one day we will observe physical challenge dat will take us d spectators to national stadium
It won’t get that serious. It’s all for comic relief. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
pope191:

Lolzz, never say never. It will get to that one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

....says a wretched man with a dead self esteem...
a wretched man who can feed you, your family and extended family combined lol,. I no Sabi do internet fight, if u want a fight just gimme a location and stop running ur mouth

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mjosh1000:
I am having the exact same issue, change hub, noise still continued, changed bearing still same pls anyone with a solution should pls help
is is it a corrola,. I'm having same issue o,. What did your mechanic said d culprit is,. And please do the riders complain? Lemme know if I can just manage my own like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one isn't manageable o.
franksam2009:
is is it a corrola,. I'm having same issue o,. What did your mechanic said d culprit is,. And please do the riders complain? Lemme know if I can just manage my own like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
a wretched man who can feed you, your family and extended family combined lol,. I no Sabi do internet fight, if u want a fight just gimme a location and stop running ur mouth
I hope you made all the money you’re bragging with, from your street fights...I know you’re suicidal...no be me go kill you..

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
You can’t even manage a car that was giving to you to drive...yet you want to feed me?.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
mistadayo:
This one isn't manageable o.
do the riders complain?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

I hope you made all the money you’re bragging with, from your street fights...I know you’re suicidal...no be me go kill you..
you talk too much, just gimme a location that's all, I need to format your brain small,. It's misfiring
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
you talk too much, just gimme a location that's all, I need to format your brain small,. It's misfiring
Your ‘brain’ box is fried! Your head needs a new ECU/ECM!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:

@Alvin007! Its like we are getting dia o... Like Gentle said "Never say never' grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Alvin007:

You can’t even manage a car that was giving to you to drive...yet you want to feed me?.. cheesy
I am not even a driver yet, but I am coming in soon Sha, as I can get any freaking ride I want, anytime and anyday.. fuvkoff and face ur work so u can meet up with ur weekly payments be4 ur oga collects his car grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
pope191:

@Alvin007! Its like we are getting dia o... Like Gentle said "Never say never' grin
Nah...this one wey never chop belefull..I fit push am now make ehn fall and die.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
franksam2009:
I am not even a driver yet, but I am coming in soon Sha, as I can get any freaking ride I want, anytime and anyday.. fuvkoff and face ur work so u can meet up with ur weekly payments be4 ur oga collects his car grin grin
You don’t mean it!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
I couldn't drive it today because the noise is now worse. Everyone on my street were looking at me while driving out. I had to turn back home. Will leave like 5am tomorrow to ladipo and wait for them to resume.
franksam2009:
do the riders complain?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
mistadayo:
I couldn't drive it today because the noise is now worse. Everyone on my street were looking at me while driving out. I had to turn back home. Will leave like 5am tomorrow to ladipo and wait for them to resume.

Where is the noise coming from precisely?.
Really curious to know how it's solved.
Mine doesn't make sound unless om rough roads.
Checked and double checked and they claim they couldn't find it.
Don't let them use blade on your head in Ladipo sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.