Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770409 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please that brother that went to lapido to fix knocking sounds under the car should please come give us an update

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
deedee44:

If the car like make e be for chief of army staff, drivers wey go default go still default cheesy

It's that so ewoo, I am in civia pains
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jidowu84: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Civia dey learn bro. Chronic is a better word .
You are in chronic pain !!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
I didn't know that drivers who bring customers to a hotel collect kickbacks. I just collected free 5k.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
motemi111:
Dear nairalanders, I am ashamed to type this but I have to put that shame behind me and seek for help here using my main account because of my kids and people not to see it as a scam. I have been in financial crises since july last year when I lost my job and all effort to get a new job isn't working. I have nothing to feed my family with as things are so tough that I have turned it to fasting and praying and I break with anything I can lay my hand on in the evening, the worst of it all and what really made me create this post is that my landlord is giving me till 12noon on Saturday 26th to pay up the rent or pack out of his property as I am owing him. Pls good people, come to my aid and assist with whatever you can and I will forever be greatful. Thanks and God bless.
First bank acct no- 2009570317.
My mobile no- 08060900735

So since July, shame has been catching you until just 2 days to eviction?

Continue

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Alvin007:

When someone tries to be hilarious..y’all take it personally and start throwing shades...should I start with you too?
If lack of comprehension isn’t what made you start e-
hailing, how were we saying the same thing..even if he had the same thing in mind, he didn’t communicate effectively..I chose to tackle him with that..
Back to you...now I know why you dropped outta school..just continue with this business o..coz your coconut head is empty!
That doesn't sound hilarious, sounds like U re mocking him. That $20 is half of a day earning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
chucsmoore:
That doesn't sound hilarious, sounds like U re mocking him. That $20 is half of a day earning.
Dude..why would I mock him? Check the meme I posted..I didn’t create that. Where’s y’all sense of humor? The dude ain’t even seeing things your way...na wa o!
And you’re his mouthpiece?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
motemi111:
Dear nairalanders, I am ashamed to type this but I have to put that shame behind me and seek for help here using my main account because of my kids and people not to see it as a scam. I have been in financial crises since july last year when I lost my job and all effort to get a new job isn't working. I have nothing to feed my family with as things are so tough that I have turned it to fasting and praying and I break with anything I can lay my hand on in the evening, the worst of it all and what really made me create this post is that my landlord is giving me till 12noon on Saturday 26th to pay up the rent or pack out of his property as I am owing him. Pls good people, come to my aid and assist with whatever you can and I will forever be greatful. Thanks and God bless.
First bank acct no- 2009570317.
My mobile no- 08060900735

Wrong place to seek for help. Is it the drivers who are struggling to make ends meet this January or the car owners that are on d fence , licking their wounds from their failed investment that will help U. Dude U gat to channel this to right section of d forum.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PShegzo: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
HRtechnique:

There is a tracker on the money.
Be careful.
[color=#000099][/color]

Oga tracker ke

How na?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PShegzo: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yakpa:
Hello room.Clean Toyota Corolla 03/04 for weekly hire. 35k weekly. You shld be based around the island axis.
NB: this car is for a military personnel. So if you know you can deliver. Come forward.

Shun Sir!!!

Am interested o
Tho am based in egbeda not island
Bt wld be glad if we can work something out
- 07086704168 - Segun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Alvin007:

Dude..why would I mock him? Check the meme I posted..I didn’t create that. Where’s y’all sense of humor? The dude ain’t even seeing things your way...na wa o!
And you’re his mouthpiece?
. The word "Food money" sounds somehow bro. That's 7k in Naira. It's enough to buy gas for d day work, feed for 3days and even wash your car and buy data and call cards. From my own perspective is degrading. It is not funny.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's actually the metal resting on the brake pad that is touching the brake disc and making noise. The noise is still there o. It's really affecting my work. I don't like hearing noise like that when driving.
franksam2009:
Please that brother that went to lapido to fix knocking sounds under the car should please come give us an update

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
chucsmoore:
. The word "Food money" sounds somehow bro. That's 7k in Naira. It's enough to buy gas for d day work, feed for 3days and even wash your car and buy data and call cards. From my own perspective is degrading. It is not funny.
But it wasn’t directed to you. I’m confused sef. Anyways....I didn’t mean it as an insult. Pele on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PShegzo: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fahrenz:
I didn't know that drivers who bring customers to a hotel collect kickbacks. I just collected free 5k.
Bros, abeg educate the new kid on the block o....

How does this work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fahrenz:
Of course, it works especially on mainland (ikeja).but not all hotels.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
PShegzo:

Bros, abeg educate the new kid on the block o....

How does this work?
You 'll get referral incentives only if the guest is yet to make booking, but if he/she has ahead of the drop off at the hotel, thank u is what u 'll get

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yakpa:
Hello room.Clean Toyota Corolla 03/04 for weekly hire. 35k weekly. You shld be based around the island axis.
NB: this car is for a military personnel. So if you know you can deliver. Come forward.

Sha make we run comot for Lag cos na Military personnel get the car grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Alvin007:

It’s all for laughs jare grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please guys is this brake pad clip compulsory. I think this is the cause of the noise coming from my tyre

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fahrenz:

Chairman abeg, which hotel is that biko?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very important it can be d one cuz the noise cuz it happen to me and once i put d second one it stop

mistadayo:
Please guys is this brake pad clip compulsory. I think this is the cause of the noise coming from my tyre
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PShegzo: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
mistadayo:
It's actually the metal resting on the brake pad that is touching the brake disc and making noise. The noise is still there o. It's really affecting my work. I don't like hearing noise like that when driving.
How does the noise come?

Does it increase when you brake?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
busayo2uk:
But i dont think the manufacturer designed the car for commercial. My manual said 5w30 but i think this is too light for the kind of work the car will do so i do Total 5000 quartz which is slightly thicker. Else, i will be changing oil every 2 or 3wks with about 10k.

I tell people million times over and over again ..follow the manufacture advice.. But people don't listern at all ... I spoke to a new customer, and he wanted to know what oil is good for his 2012 Toyota corolla.. I looked it up and the recommend oil is 0w20. He said he was advice to use 5w30.. I simply told him to follow manual instructions... 03 to 08 corolla recommend oil 5w30.. But you can't compare 2012 corolla engine to 03 to 08 ..funny enough oil filter for 2012 is not compatible with 03 to 08 corolla.. I tire at times
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
chucsmoore:
Wrong place to seek for help. Is it the drivers who are struggling to make ends meet this January or the car owners that are on d fence , licking their wounds from their failed investment that will help U. Dude U gat to channel this to right section of d forum.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fahrenz:
So since July, shame has been catching you until just 2 days to eviction?

Continue
Go through my profile and previous posts you will see that I am not suppose to be here begging but what can I do at this time I'm in a fix.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
It increase when I'm moving slowly, then reduces when I move fast. It stops when I brake
PShegzo:

How does the noise come?

Does it increase when you brake?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
shollywendy1:

You 'll get referral incentives only if the guest is yet to make booking, but if he/she has ahead of the drop off at the hotel, thank u is what u 'll get
I must have missed many incentives then, cuz I drop rider and zoom off. I will go back and claim my unpaid incentives lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
I had the two. Up and down. But the mechanic removed one and put something like paper. The second one is hitting the rotor and he said I should bring it tomorrow so he can remove it. I asked how much is a new one. Maybe the old one has warn out. He said 1k for each. The guy wan scam me about?
sunnp:
Very important it can be d one cuz the noise cuz it happen to me and once i put d second one it stop

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
mistadayo:

2019 will be good for kazeem and proper workshops.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Meaning
GAZZUZZ:

2019 will be good for kazeem and proper workshops.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
mistadayo:
you mean d noise didn't stop after he changed all those stuffs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.