Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4793532 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Gentlelife50:

And the rider insists he must ride with you, a troublesome person will even refuse to get down.
grin
I have done that severally on both platforms even after they have packed all their load, only to start the trip and saw forbidden destinations. Both platforms will ask you that a trip never occurred.
pope191:

I just don't want rider wahala... You think it's easy for rider after 5th cancellation not to stand his/her ground, you started the trip and you have to finish it. Just pray you don't get trap in an estate where u have to start explaining yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:35am On Feb 05, 2019
shollywendy1:
"Mabrouk habibi!. As in congrats
Jazakhum Llah Khair
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2019
eherbal:
Jazakhum Llah Khair
Ameen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dinowest: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Toyota Sienna for sale @ N900k, very sound engine and first body. AC not working.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2019
pope191:

I just don't want rider wahala... You think it's easy for rider after 5th cancellation not to stand his/her ground, you started the trip and you have to finish it. Just pray you don't get trap in an estate where u have to start explaining yourself.
Exactly, he never jam stubborn riders. Besides if it's Taxify it's easy to handle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
dinowest:
Toyota Sienna for sale @ N900k, very sound engine and first body. AC not working.

Please respect ur self and stop posting ur Siena on these thread, this is not the thread for car sales, so kindly respect ur self as we are not interested.
If you have Corolla for 900k bring it, that's what we're interested on

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
pooozeee:
This is not to intimidate any body but just to show how working smart is profitable on uber platform

You call working for 66 hours and earning 60k smart and profitable? Haaaaaaaaaa! We Nigerians dey suffer sha! sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2019
ifyeez:
Please respect ur self and stop posting ur Siena on these thread, this is not the thread for car sales, so kindly respect ur self as we are not interested.
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2019
brogxy:

I have done that severally on both platforms even after they have packed all their load, only to start the trip and saw forbidden destinations. Both platforms will ask you that a trip never occurred.

Why go through the stress of driving to meet rider and unpacking loads when u can easily ask for destinations over the phone.

You never jam werey rider before sha?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
akanniade10:

Why go through the stress of driving to meet rider and unpacking loads when u can easily ask for destinations over the phone.

You never jam werey rider before sha?
I normally ask for destination over the phone.
Those times I cancelled after starting the trip were the ones I never asked. And it only happens when I don't ask over the phone, I don't know why.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
But the car is good for Taxify XL

ifyeez:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2019
deedee44:

Ask oga gazzuzz here how many times drivers have inflated his fares, he would pick up his phone and report and sometimes get back more than the driver "stole" if I'm not mistaken, fine if the only option you could think at the moment was to blacklist the card, then what step are you supposed to take next? Just walk away and be glad you didn't pay at all. How is the innocent rich rider different from the fraudulent poor driver ?
deedee44, I like your firm and controlled comebacks,neatly delivered and executed. those coming for you are allies or eye service merchants of the complainant,who on another thread, was questioning the authenticity of an sos posted by a member of NL.She took no prisoners ,because she discovered some discrepancies in the ' to whom it may concern' letter introducing the patients terminal condition.
She knows how to dish it but don't want to be served the same meal.thats hypocrisy or double standards, if you ask me.
An observation should not be met with defensive mien,but a constructive one. You just kinda wonder the kinda nerve touched that warranted the insults she be spewing. She's also a fraud for not paying for the service rendered even if it was inflated. Posting of unverified travels on whatever class , does not absolve her of blame. They both have criminal tedencies.

https://www.nairaland.com/4965669/name-irene-need

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Exactly, he never jam stubborn riders. Besides if it's Taxify it's easy to handle.

We live to learn sha, experience is always d best.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SPTK: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2019
NextProdigy:

You call working for 66 hours and earning 60k smart and profitable? Haaaaaaaaaa! We Nigerians dey suffer sha! sad
My brother we are truly suffering in this country,
see what somebody earned delivering food on Uber alone Saturday/Sunday/Monday 3 days work .
My friend abroad driving on same Uber/Lyft sent his 3 days earning alone to me, I almost cried cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019
ifyeez:
see what somebody earned delivering food on Uber alone Saturday/Sunday/Monday 3 days work .
My friend abroad driving on same Uber/Lyft sent his 3 days earning alone to me, I almost cried cry cry cry
Don't u think the earnings is equivalent to their standard of living.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2019
How much is his monthly rent, monthly insurance and other expenses and bills he has to pay. Go to uberpeople dot net and see how Yankee drivers are also complaining bitterly for low fares

ifyeez:

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2019
ifyeez:

This earning is directly proportional to the standard of living, it will only make sense if you save and send some $ back home

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Can't we uber and taxify drivers here try moving to USA, Canada or UAE ? By helping each other and by giving out useful information about the process

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2019
alstarmayo:
How much is his monthly rent, monthly insurance and other expenses and bills he has to pay. Go to uberpeople dot net and see how Yankee drivers are also complaining bitterly for low fares

grin they are complaining?
Let them try Uber in Nigeria and see if they will not weep.
Some are saying standard of living, Uber driver in the US can still send money but I doubt if Uber drivers in Nigeria can send money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2019
brogxy:

grin they are complaining?
Let them try Uber in Nigeria and see if they will not weep.
Some are saying standard of living, Uber driver in the US can still send money but I doubt if Uber drivers in Nigeria can send money.

We cannot send shishi. Where we wan see am.
I’ve made up my mind to move to yankee to work as a mechanic and drive Uber in my spare time.
Oga gazzuzz, I’m coming to learn work oh. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
pooozeee:
Can't we uber and taxify drivers here try moving to USA, Canada or UAE ? By helping each other and by giving out usual information about the process

You want them to give you visa to go to USA because of e-Hailings work?

Your interview will be the fastest ever conducted in on Walter Carrington

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello house..i am a Corper not really serving..I have a rentfree apartment and a corolla..i want to make extra funds driving uber myself since i have so much free time..my main question is can i just stay strictly on uber alone and also take only lagos island routes and maybe yaba and surulere and make some good profit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
BONANZA

TOYOTA CAMRY FOR SALE

For Uber/Taxify or personal use
Chilling a/c

Price: 850k

WhatsApp: 08037757423

Come and buy this car before this Visa will expire ooo.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
nitigriti:

#61,083.50? Profitable?
I don't think so, sir
I did that + #14,000 as net on taxify alone, last week. Now that is profit
expantiate more bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
icze:
Hello house..i am a Corper not really serving..I have a rentfree apartment and a corolla..i want to make extra funds driving uber myself since i have so much free time..my main question is can i just stay strictly on uber alone and also take only lagos island routes and maybe yaba and surulere and make some good profit

You don't determine ur route, your riders does... Yes! You can stay on uber alone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
izzou:

You want them to give you visa to go to USA because of e-Hailings work?

Your interview will be the fastest ever conducted in on Walter Carrington

Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guy be at alert some guys are towing away vehicles once you are spotted as uber or taxify, they begin to trail you until you mistakenly park
Don't go anywhere around ikoyi passport office to park, don't go to Cameron road in ikoyi, don't go to glover road in ikoyi, don't just park anywhere on the road even inside the street don't park

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
So one can drive taxify with expired drivers license, and car documents...
Just met one driver, he said uber block his account cos of expired DL. So he is running only taxify.
That taxify is not organized na....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
icze:
expantiate more bro

You can't begin to talk about "profit" in ehailing if you can't do minimum #100,000 net.
#40,000 for car expenses and others (fueling, driver feeding, call cards, data);
#35,000 for rental (if you are renting)
#25,000 for driver.

Note that even if you are the owner of the car, you are not paying rental, but you need to make provision of minimum of #10,000 per week for repairs and servicing, which brings the total to #75,000 minimum, as car owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
slamstanlee:
So one can drive taxify with expired drivers license, and car documents...
Just met one driver, he said uber block his account cos of expired DL. So he is running only taxify.
That taxify is not organized na....
Is taxify an organisation? They are disorganized.
I am also an example with expired whatever.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Also, to reiterate, don't pass the brt lane to/from Maryland/Ojota. Task force people will just remove your plate number. Of course we all know the implications of that

pooozeee:
Guy be at alert some guys are towing away vehicles once you are spotted as uber or taxify, they begin to trail you until you mistakenly park
Don't go anywhere around ikoyi passport office to park, don't go to Cameron road in ikoyi, don't go to glover road in ikoyi, don't just park anywhere on the road even inside the street don't park

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.