Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744789 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
hazvat:
I use the same phone. The GPS is really bad but I don't get figures like you got . Pls which phone are you using now? And how much did you add or save from the new phone?

Samsung Note 8

90k + the note 5 (swap)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
sad

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damidbaer: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Toyota Corolla 04 (already on uber)available for rent. Interested EXPERIENCED drivers can reach me on 08159771181.
Weekly delivery is 30k.
Driver should live around iyana ipaja,Egbeda and Ikotun. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2019
kneo:
sad

I read this late last week.

Every driver needs to look out for himself especially those who drive at night.

Tracker or no tracker, these demons are ready to take one's life before anything

I can imagine how they were repeatedly hitting a stone on an innocent man's head

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2019
But I replied you

franksam2009:
I have been asking the same question and no reply,,. But I think the permit is free but the stress of getting it ehh, I heard they will stress you plus u will also go for medicals,. I intend using a light or blue tinted or just putting in back passenger side only, I Don't know if I will need a permit for that also
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2019
pooozeee:

Mumu people, Let the Dog die b4 you berry it.... Anyway that was my dream when I parked at MM2 today waiting for request....
No waste ur talent.
You will seamlessly pass for a Nollywood director.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2019
pooozeee:

Mumu people, Let the Dog die b4 you berry it.... Anyway that was my dream when I parked at MM2 today waiting for request....
No waste ur talent.
You will seamlessly pass for a Nollywood director.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
You should have known lekki will surge on Monday morning, it's in the constitution. If I get to the island before 7am on Monday, I'll drive to agungi, go offline and monitor the surge on my rider app

Tgiirl:
Damn! Lekki is surging and im here on the mainland... ooo why this roder come carry me come mainland this early morning on top 2400 naira trip....

Sha! Tempted to blow back but i must not try it... bad traffic from ojota to 3md to ikoyi..

Now an hour gone by since 6am from magodo to ojota, no request. .

No p, we do dey alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Start trip or not, same amount is being charged 10naira/minute. If a rider ask me not to start trip, paid waiting got me covered

ifyeez:
These remind me, of one request I got sometime last year, got to pick up location, called the lady that I have arrived, she came out after 15min of my arrival, by then I had already put off my engine and AC, she got in, I wanted to start the car and start the trip, she said my friend is coming too, so I did not start the car again, she started complaining that I should put on the AC as the car is so hot, I told her that means am starting the trip, she said no don't start the trip, just put on the AC first so when her friend comes out, I will start trip, I refused, she was just murmuring Nawao this kind of driver self, she could not talk to me, I knew 1 star awaited me after the trip, waited like extra 5min, I told her am cancelling as I can't continue waiting for her friend, she said oya start the trip, I looked at her and am not going infact request another ride,
coz I have cancelled, you can't come and spoil my rating tongue tongue embarassed tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
You need to understand the surge pattern, agungi/Osapa starts surging from 7am, by 7.30 it moves to phase1/Ikate, on Monday mornings

eherbal:
surge or mirage? those bloody reds have a way of disappearing before you get there. I don't bother chasing them.its a waste of time undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
You need to understand the surge pattern, agungi/Osapa starts surging from 7am, by 7.30 it moves to phase1/Ikate, on Monday mornings

Teacher grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Na you teach me, chief cook

chillex8:

Teacher grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
Na you teach me, chief cook

Him na proffesor of surge. You na teacher

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
Start trip or not, same amount is being charged 10naira/minute. If a rider ask me not to start trip, paid waiting got me covered

If I keep you waiting for 20 minutes, and we later start a trip thats less than 2km, you'll still see #500 or at most #600 on taxify

Sometimes, paid waiting no worth am

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:

Wen did u do ur inspection ...pls

I tink d next tin s to upload d report on d platform !
the report is 11 pages
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by acevic: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2019
medd422:

Yea, only kidnappers and armed robbers are treated like that. Seen something like that at Ajuwon police station before

How come Evans wasn't treated like that?

Just thinking out loud.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
But I replied you

sorry maybe I didn't see it, lemme ask again,. Do I need permit for light tinted glass at d back glass and 2 back passenger window only, front not included
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2019
franksam2009:
sorry maybe I didn't see it, lemme ask again,. Do I need permit for light tinted glass at d back glass and 2 back passenger window only, front not included

Yes, so long as its not plain glass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Base fare is 200, minimum fare is 500, you will need to drive about 4km before fare will change from 500 to 600, same way you will for 40 minutes before you see 600 when you start the trip. Fare starts reading from base fare, minimum fare is the reason it doesn't change for long

izzou:

If I keep you waiting for 20 minutes, and we later start a trip thats less than 2km, you'll still see #500 or at most #600 on taxify

Sometimes, paid waiting no worth am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2019
For back glass no, for Windows yes
franksam2009:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2019
please guys am just about starting next week. which android phones would you recommend I get having gone through the platform and several complaint about incorrect GPS on some phones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2019
acevic:

How come Evans wasn't treated like that?

Just thinking out loud.

Evans is a celebrity kidnapper. There’s difference between a kidnapper and a kingpin. Lol

This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2019
chillex8:

Teacher grin
Una no go kill person here
Lolzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
nitigriti:

Yes, so long as its not plain glass
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
For back glass no, for Windows yes
thanks I will just buy sun shade and rest sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2019
An expirenced and registered Uber driver needed for ehailing

Car: Toyota Matrix 2005 1.8Lt engine.

Note, must be an existing Uber driver

Location:Surulere, Agor palace, Festac town, isolo, Ajao estate..... LAGOS only

ONLY WHATSAPP 07011304663
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2019
ifyeez:
@Tgiirl There's nothing like Samsung note 5 edge, think again, maybe you bought a Samsung note edge, which is the one with edge screen of Note 4.
Am very sure, coz I used Samsung note 5, it was an excellent/beautiful phone, it was the last Samsung phone I used and said am not going back to samsung.
The phone had battery issues, so I went to get a new battery for it, then the phone engineers did not know how remove the battery coz it was a sealed battery and was new then, while trying to remove the battery they burnt the screen with there heater, I went to price screen and I was told it was 110k for just the screen, I just sold the phone there for 30k and bought iphone and went home.

Samsung Galaxy note 5 is very good for uber or taxify business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
mymotong:
Driver needed for Hyundai Elantra 2009 (Rental Arrangement)...

Send email to support@mymoto.com.ng for details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Available for Rental.

- Toyota Camry 2004(v4)
- #30,000/week

Minimum of 6months experience
1 guarantor

SMS ONLY (Name, Years experience on Uber/Taxify & Area you live) to 07030519590
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tgiirl:

Samsung Note 8

90k + the note 5 (swap)
wow! I bought London used. Hope I can swap it with another London use of that series
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
pooozeee:

Samsung Galaxy note 5 is very good for uber or taxify business
I use Samsung galaxy s6 edge. I have never enjoy the GPS navigation for once
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please I just bought a Nokia 2.1 phone is it good for navigation thanks .. anybody using or have used it should reply thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.