Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819510 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
hazvat:
I use Samsung galaxy s6 edge. I have never enjoy the GPS navigation for once

That's a very good phone for nav, I don't t drive on uber but I used it for 6months in the US driving daily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
So many people looking for driver these days... Naso drivers scarce reach?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
BillGoldberg:
So many people with dead cars looking for driver these days... Naso mumu drivers scarce reach?

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cilozor1: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
pooozeee:

Samsung Galaxy note 5 is very good for uber or taxify business

Pls, I need direction. I have been trying to complete my registration online as a driver without a vehicle but it's requesting for vehicle license and registration. What do I do next.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sylvialuis(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!

These days side chics take over our husbands/boyfriends because we can’t hook them up sexually. Most women complain a lot of dryness and loss of interest, pushing their men to aide chick, COME AND LEARN THE SECRET BEHIND THE REAL KAYANMATA, gain your confidence back. Do you know that you can spice your *sex life* with just the everyday herbs and food items. Yes you can with just *#200* Learn how to make your own KAYAMATA/SEX APPEALER using Cloves, ginger and other home spices

Join me as I organize our powerful intensive online training.

https:///EjbE8IzjpRXIgTbULG5393

*COURSE OUTLINE*
Dry vagina remedies
Sex sweetener powder
Sex sweetener water
Breast enlarger recipe
Remedy for Vaginal odour
Vaginal tightener
Vaginal fluid booster
Vaginal lubricant booster drink
How to tighten loosen vaginal in 2weeks
Trying to conceive recipe
Vaginal lubricant
Infection treatment
Libido boosting drink
Hip enlargement oil
Breast enlargement oil
Butt enlargement oil
Breast and butt enlargement cream
Breast firming oil
Breast firming mask
Flat tummy recipe
Infection
Ulcer
TTC mother
IRREGULAR PERIOD

*EBOOK ON KAYAN MATA* 1
*EBOOK ON COSMETOLOGY* 1

Interested should drop WhatsApp number or join true the link... Nigeria, Ghanaians, Cameroon

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epistleNow(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
hazvat:
I use Samsung galaxy s6 edge. I have never enjoy the GPS navigation for once

Most Samsung flagship phones have issues with the positioning of the gps antenna.
Terminals partial contact is the major culprit.
Also, closeness to the Wi-Fi chip also distorts signal.

The issues have been fixed from s6 edge+ upwards.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cilozor1: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
alstarmayo:
You need to understand the surge pattern, agungi/Osapa starts surging from 7am, by 7.30 it moves to phase1/Ikate, on Monday mornings

Pls bro, I need direction. I have been trying to complete my registration online as a driver without a vehicle but it's requesting for vehicle license and registration. What do I do next.? Thanks....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
chloride6:

Fixed

We are still waiting for your business model oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
chloride6:

Fixed
We are still waiting for your business model oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
epistleNow:

Most Samsung flagship phones have issues with the positioning of the gps antenna.

what can I do to remedy the situation. My driving efficiency is affected by my inability to navigate positively.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
How long does it take uber to verify all your documents and I mistakenly registered one car twice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
icze:
How long does it take uber to verify all your documents and I mistakenly registered one car twice

Usually within 24hrs.

If the mistake was done on same Uber account, no problem...I mistakenly added a car thrice self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls help me, what can I do ?
Uber refuse to verify my drivers license because I did a capture by pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
segzyndpep:

Please share the other way sir.my whatsapp number

Please I need to contact you asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
icze:
the report is 11 pages

U nid jst d first page !!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
BAZ001:

I also did a capture by pass online and it has no effect on my drivers license even when registering with uber
Capture by pass is FRSC problem not uber problem once your Driver's license is out, you should be able to use it for all purpose
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
epistleNow:

About 8days ago, I started noticing my Samsung Galaxy S5 saying GPS signal lost while on uber trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
BAZ001:

Rescan the signed print out, ensure it is very clear and send to Uber. You may need to send several times before it's accepted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapzyadix(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
If anybody have a delivery from Lagos to Ibadan (or Ife, Osun state) tomorrow please contact me on 0 8 0 6 6 6 3 3 7 9 8. Also if you have any package coming from Ibadan / Ife, Osun state to Lagos on Friday please contact me also. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
hazvat:
what can I do to remedy the situation. My driving efficiency is affected by my inability to navigate positively.
do you use a back case for your phone?, if yes, remove it. secondly, occasionally put on flight mode and put it off again. you can also calibrate your gps. I use a samsung S6 and I don't have gps issues though my gps occasionally looses signal but it comes back with a tap at the phones's back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
If u are using samsung phone you can use this code *#0*# to check all the functions if they are working well, functions like GPS, INFRARED, TORCH SCREEN ETC

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
emmancecute:
do you use a back case for your phone?, if yes, remove it. secondly, occasionally put on flight mode and put it off again. you can also calibrate your gps. I use a samsung S6 and I don't have gps issues though my gps occasionally looses signal but it comes back with a tap at the phones's back.
thanks. I will remove the back case. How do I calibration the gps? Really appreciate your contributions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
hazvat:
thanks. I will remove the back case. How do I calibration the gps? Really appreciate your contributions
click on the blue dot on your map, then click on calibrate compass bottom left corner of your screen and follow the direction.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
emmancecute:
click on the blue dot on your map, then click on calibrate compass bottom left corner of your screen and follow the direction.
done . Will test run tomorrow. Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
I have try this thing several times but am not getting it done mine is still in low but no issue yet my GPS is great Samsung Galaxy j4
emmancecute:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
pooozeee:

I also did a capture by pass online and it has no effect on my drivers license even when registering with uber
Capture by pass is FRSC problem not uber problem once your Driver's license is out, you should be able to use it for all purpose

I was at Maryland office today and they warned about renewing licence via non capture that it won't be accepted, but he should keep trying or visit and hope you will be treated differently
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Very neat Honda accord 2007 for sale. Used by a female banker. Never been used on uber/taxify. She only use it to work. She bought an SUV hence she need to sell of this. Its perfect for uber/taxify. U can meet her in person if interested. Asking price 1m. Everything in perfect condition. Buy and travel car. Call for more pix and details. 08026862050

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Call for more pix. 08026862050 and details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epistleNow(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
hazvat:

A good technician can fix this easily, if the technician is vast/knowledgeable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DavidHume(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
A uber driver needed for a car. An Honda 2008 Civic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.