Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819642 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sorry the mail is tetwood1@gmail.com the person should stay around festac or surulere axis. Tks kc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
eherbal:
honestly bro that includes you. You need to seek help. Your mental state is in a questionable condition.try to control your emotions. That's what real men do. wink
Chaii, see upper cut.
Right now he's contemplating
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
377:
I have a Toyota 2005 model for Uber not taxify I am giving it out at 20k per week but the person will being it home every Saturday evening cos I will take d car to.church on sunday. The person comes to pick it on Monday morning as.early as 5am. If ur ok please send me mail on. tetwood@gmail.com. tks

With this kind of arrangement, it's better you drive it ur self for uber, most of the drivers u see out their are graduate so drive it ur self no one is some one slave

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pete1: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Experts in the house help please. My 2008 Hyundai Elantra AC does not cool once the sun comes out. My AC guy says I should remove the thermostat, but I am not comfortable with that. Experts please help me with a good advice on how to solve this issue. Thanks
Cc gazzuzz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
377:
I have a Toyota 2005 model for Uber not taxify I am giving it out at 20k per week but the person will being it home every Saturday evening cos I will take d car to.church on sunday. The person comes to pick it on Monday morning as.early as 5am. If ur ok please send me mail on. tetwood@gmail.com. tks
Why and how does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pete1:
Experts in the house help please. My 2008 Hyundai Elantra AC does not cool once the sun comes out. My AC guy says I should remove the thermostat, but I am not comfortable with that. Experts please help me with a good advice on how to solve this issue. Thanks
Cc gazzuzz
Thermostat? I doubt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pete1:
Cc gazzuzz

Nigerians and their fvcked up mentality!!! The oyinbo man put thermostat there for a reason. The stuppid mechanic is lazy and is only looking for a short cut like every other stvpid black man that is mentally retrogressive and abnormally diabolical. Believe me when I tell you that the problem has a solution that is not thermostat. Its just to find the right person that is an expert!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
pooozeee:

With this kind of arrangement, it's better you drive it ur self for uber, most of the drivers u see out their are graduate so drive it ur self no one is some one slave
I.didn't force u na if u dont like the condition u park well na my money na my condition

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
377:
Sorry the mail is tetwood1@gmail.com the person should stay around festac or surulere axis. Tks kc

Can I mail you?

I need to confirm something else
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pete1:
Cc gazzuzz
It's your compressor, it's not thermostat. Any small thing the mechanics will start suggesting u remove thermostat. Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
eherbal:
honestly bro that includes you. You need to seek help. Your mental state is in a questionable condition.try to control your emotions. That's what real men do. wink
you are 100% right oo, everyone here already knows he is fraustrated in life, that's why we no dey bother again grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pete1:
Cc gazzuzz
what concerns AC with thermostat? Oga ur AC compressor is pumping low, I have passed through Similar issue, until I met one lapido man who personally selected a confirm tokunbo compressor for me which I have been using since November no complain so far, no leakage AC still intact, wen u ready to fix it I LL give u his contact

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opydai: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Any uber/ taxify driver looking for a good toyota camry 2004 to drive and lives around alapere, ogudu, ketu,ojota should contact me on 07030740936.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
377:

I would advise you allow a driver use the car throughout the week & you get the full fee. You can take Uber to & fro church with less than 7k every Sun, I assume.

If you have other wakas on Suns, what I said above may not work

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
nitigriti:

Just direct your rider to the nearest safe pickup zone close to where he or she is. In this instance, just tell the rider to meet you at CBN gate on Customs Street, which is next to Tinubu. No Lastma or CBD can go there, those mopol there no go gree make dem stand there.
Other safe pickup zones on Island - front of fire service station on Marina (opposite EKEDC (NEPA)), front of Sterling Bank Head Office car park on Marina, Oando Filling Station on Marina, General Hospital areas around Campbell and Broad Street, Freedom Park areas, Kings College area, TBS if you know where to park close to TBS auditorium, High Court/Appeal Court car park etc
Wow, one of the biggest advice I've seen on this thread. Thanks boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pete1:
Cc gazzuzz

Have u checked the filter ? The AC has a filter check it 1st, if it's very dirty then get a new one

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Please, somebody should advise me between Corolla 2007 and Matrix 2007.

I intend using it on Uber at my spare time
Corrola always has the edge when it comes to e-hailing. Go for it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
franksam2009:
you are 100% right oo, everyone here already knows he is fraustrated in life, that's why we no dey bother again grin grin grin
I tell you, all I gat for him now is pity

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tell AC repairer to clean or change the filter on the evaporator. Once the filter on the evaporator is dirty it reduces the flow of air. That's just the problem. Please do not remove any thermostart. Most of this guys are illiterate and do not know the function of thermostat.

Pete1:
Cc gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
franksam2009:
what concerns AC with thermostat? Oga ur AC compressor is pumping low, I have passed through Similar issue, until I met one lapido man who personally selected a confirm tokunbo compressor for me which I have been using since November no complain so far, no leakage AC still intact, wen u ready to fix it I LL give u his contact
Actually he may be low on gas, he should check of some vents are cooler than others. To know if it's compressor, he should feel the AC while idle then feel it while revving, if it cools while revving then compressor is good as dead
Cc Pete1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
opydai:
Any uber/ taxify driver looking for a good toyota camry 2004 to drive and lives around alapere, ogudu, ketu,ojota should contact me on 07030740936.

Philla80:
Any uber/ taxify driver looking for a good toyota camry 2004 to drive on the platform, and lives around ogba, ojodu, isheri, should contact me on 08035066863

Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
deedee44:

Actually he may be low on gas, he should check of some vents are cooler than others. To know if it's compressor, he should feel the AC while idle then feel it while revving, if it cools while revving then compressor is good as dead
Cc Pete1
it's possible Sha, I didn't think of this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
I have a question, can someone register his car on Uber with a complete and up to date car documents not registered in his name on Uber and taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
franksam2009:
I have a question, can someone register his car on Uber with a complete and up to date car documents not registered in his name on Uber and taxify

YES
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
uchemac2:
Alright guys, if a car owner is giving you his car to pick up some workers every morning from 8am - 5pm and after which you use the car on Uber / Taxify through the night, how much can you pay weekly? Honest reply please
Nothing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
QuitNotice:
Wow, one of the biggest advice I've seen on this thread. Thanks boss.
Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
deedee44:

Cc Pete1

Na so

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

YES
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunapawizzy: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
franksam2009:
bro kindly drop his contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
QuitNotice:
Corrola always has the edge when it comes to e-hailing. Go for it.
Got it bro

Corolla or nothing.

We die here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
nitigriti:

Na so

Na so cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
FULL DAY/HALF DAY CAR-HIRE OPPORTUNITIES IN LAGOS

This is an opportunity for Ride-share Drivers, kindly apply to get regular offline Jobs.
I believe this will help increase revenue altogether.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjFF8fKBTU3H7uueuPZOy92JRkTnuCwO5P3tQyfTVJX492zQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.