Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821604 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Who can recommend a rewire technician dah works on sunday...
Ma car ba3 stops charging + fan stop working...
Am guessing its a wiring work frm d alternator or a fuse...
Pls..
I really nid it b10am !!!
Nid to meet up ome bonus lik dat !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kashamadupe0906: 12:35am On Feb 17, 2019
franksam2009:
what concerns AC with thermostat? Oga ur AC compressor is pumping low, I have passed through Similar issue, until I met one lapido man who personally selected a confirm tokunbo compressor for me which I have been using since November no complain so far, no leakage AC still intact, wen u ready to fix it I LL give u his contact

please I need AC technician, will pm u now abeg for his contact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Honda Accord 2003 neatly used up for grabs. Check my profile to see details. Greetings y"all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Ikpu nne gi dia. Aturu Hausa. Egbe enuigwe gbapukwagi otele dia!!
Anuofia Ki bu, otondo gbu Kwa gu dia. Ikere apenta.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Maax23:

Ede ke de wo ni eyin eniyan yi n so lenu ke ?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Maax23:
Sunday morning

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
kashamadupe0906:

please I need AC technician, will pm u now abeg for his contact.
just send "AC man number" on text message 07059015134, I will reply back with his number, u LL hv to call him a day before hand to book an appointment,, the man is an AC magician, I paid for compressor and gas only but after he finished he removed nd washed my AC condenser changed d filter nd called his rewire and instructed him on how to connect the compressor to the thermostat and brain box, he gave me 2months guarantee ND said I should use it anyhow I want for the 2 months.. he's so so sincere and straight forward......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2019
pooozeee:
[b]The request came in around 11:45am today, I accepted it and drove off to the pickup location upon my arrival, my rider to pickup was completely naked as in no bra, no panties and no cloths on her, 2 other women in her company said pls allow her in ur vehicle and let's drive to area G police station, it was a dangerous case, I rejected and said no way I can never drive in such condition then the two women in the naked woman's company brought out their ID and said police dectective, your are obliged to obey and drive off to the police station as we av a very serious criminal case to handle, you are however mandated to obey our command as your service is urgently required by the Nigerian law
I said thank God I am not in trouble today they all came in and I drove off, while on the trip I informed all my riders that by uber law, no one should be allowed into my vehicle in such condition most especially when I feel unsafe to drive my rider to their destination
They all kept quiet no comment, after I ended the trip, the pay was 900 NAIRA, the detective just gave me 1,500 and said you are free to leave now, upon reaching the station gate, I heard a very loud gunshot gbosha gbosha gbosha 3ice, I looked back and I saw the woman arrested already dead on the floor...
[/b]
I guess the film ended at this point grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
rotile247:
please guys am just about starting next week. which android phones would you recommend I get having gone through the platform and several complaint about incorrect GPS on some phones
Nokia X5. Thank me later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2019
cilozor1:

Pls, I need direction. I have been trying to complete my registration online as a driver without a vehicle but it's requesting for vehicle license and registration. What do I do next.?
Scan and send
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Buhari is the most useless person God should never have created. This man is better used for baba Ijebu than handling a country. Just see weekend... A whole weekend messed up because of this Animal. And to think next week will be messed up too... Useless country, Useless President, useless people voting A nomadic morron. Someone should remind me of the change again... Ndi Ala!!

If you are an Uber driver or Taxify driver supporting this man... U need brain surgery. You know why? By groundin the economy in a fake corruption fight, people won't have money to enter Uber or Taxify! Because of this highly useless man, money you could have made this weekend and support your family... has been destroyed by this mad man! Guess what? Next week will still be messed up for us! Ndi Ala!!

Meanwhile... He has secured the future of Zahra and Yusuf... And you are here shouting Zai Baba...

Buhari....

Happy sunday please is toyota yaris 2008 -10 good for uber ?because i hadly see it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Happy sunday please is toyota yaris 2006-10 good for ehailing ?because i hadly see it,Am thinking its a good car just like the popular corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
segzyndpep:
Happy sunday please is toyota yaris 2006-10 good for rhailing ?because i hadly see it,Am thinking its a good car just like the popular corolla

What is rhailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
medd422:

Only a bastard Igbo man won’t atikulate obidiently
See reasoning. Shey fish no geh sense pas dis wan so?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Everywhere just dey dull, upon sey today na Sunday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
pooozeee:

What is rhailing?
Typos
Ehailing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seun360:
Everywhere just dey dull, upon sey today na Sunday.
I tire o, election of a tin spoiled tinz no b smal. Carry riders to ikotun from there no back to back just burning ma fuel up and down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello folks, trip to Ibadan right now Berger pick up. 08025140064 hit me up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
What is happening to ehailing? Came back yesterday after 3 months of break. Had only one short trip yesterday and have not had any today. I have moved from Magodo to now Ogudu, still no show. What's going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Niiade:

Trip gotten thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
uchemac2:
Alright guys, if a car owner is giving you his car to pick up some workers every morning from 8am - 5pm and after which you use the car on Uber / Taxify through the night, how much can you pay weekly? Honest reply please
Only take it if it is available for free, or if you're comfy working through out the night, which is not possible. Face front, bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
377:
I have a Toyota 2005 model for Uber not taxify I am giving it out at 20k per week but the person will being it home every Saturday evening cos I will take d car to.church on sunday. The person comes to pick it on Monday morning as.early as 5am. If ur ok please send me mail on. tetwood@gmail.com. tks
The money is made in the weekend. It is better you request a ride to and from church, or you give it out for 10k on your terms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
dhavydo:
In this scenario I'd advice you tell the rider to "add stop" and when you get there you confirm the stop...or you can manually update destination via ur app....(does not Always work for me tho.. Cuz my app has a mind of its own and chooses when to allow me update destination) or you can "stop new requests" freestyle to the different stops and hope to see an amount that's gon make you smile at the end of the trip.

Thank you but I don't know how to add stops?
Guess I need more lessons
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
segzyndpep:

Happy sunday please is toyota yaris 2008 -10 good for uber ?because i hadly see it.

Its good and it Conserves fuel. Best is Toyota Corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
I thought I was the only one not getting trips. Today is just bad.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
pooozeee:
I must see at least one Toyota corolla each day I set out since last year September, except when I don't go out and I no they are using it for this uber business
Everyday more and more cars are being added to e-hailing business, the platform is saturated with lots of cars and drivers, even SA don't have the numbers of cars we av here in Nigeria, Nigeria has only Lagos and Abuja for uber business but in SA there are more cities with uber service making it more profitable for drivers.

This is grossly understated..You should see at least 50...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maax23:
you do not know how it feels when you pick up a Star. smiley

How does it make you feel? If it doesn't make you feel sorry for your life, I wonder what would.

If it makes you feel sorry for your life, its a good thing. Because then you'll become more determined to make it in life so other uber drivers can drive you around too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Niiade:

Even with reduced fare everywhere with 1.2× boost the fares are still reduced
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
See what INEC chairman has caused
Reduced fares everywhere today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
pooozeee:

Ede ke de wo ni eyin eniyan yi n so lenu ke ?
Ede awon Omo Ibo. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
frugal:

How does it make you feel? If it doesn't make you feel sorry for your life, I wonder what would.

If it makes you feel sorry for your life, its a good thing. Because then you'll become more determined to make it in life so other uber drivers can drive you around too.
Oga shut up dia. I ain't gonna be a uber driver for life. Life nah stages. When u pick up stars is a sign of greatness. I have done that on countless occasions

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maax23:
Oga shut up dia. I ain't gonna be a uber driver for life. Life nah stages. When u pick up stars is a sign of greatness. I have done that on countless occasions
Lol
Picking up a star is a sign of greatness?
Okay.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.