Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761494 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
franksam2009:
oga trust me if your father hustled one bit you wouldn't have been this fraustrated and evil in life, with this your mindset you will end up being fraustrated throughout your lifetime, I wonder the kind of person who will call this idiot his friend, you are a madman who will never have any good thing in mind for his fellow human being,. Your wretchedness have filled your mind and thoughts with negativity and evil,. Bastard
You done buy market grin grin grin.
About to get interesting again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:
BillGoldberg and eherbal should meet me at WhiteHouse, opposite Ozone at Sabo by 7:00pm tonight. I will buy you guys food, and beer; and then you guys will make up. And I'm serious.
My number is 09090622336.
As work no dey, na to join oh, for the free beer shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
eherbal:
then leave the platform. What kind if human being are you?Were you raised by your parents?are you a parent? Are you an ex convict? Are you mad ni?did a maD man sleep with your mummy ni? Are you an outcast ? Were you denied love growing up? Are you impotent? Are you lonely? Do you have a small dick? Are you an ogre(even ogres are known to be nice)
did you sleep with your sister?did your daddy rape you? Do you sleep with the neighbours fowL? How do you get by everyday without getting killed, because everytime you're silent here, I'm always thinking someone has iced you sorrowful arsse.
degenerate piece of leftover shitt from last Thursday's soakaway evac.
if your parents are alive, I need you to sue them for bringing a colossal and most negative loser to the world .your mum should've swallowed the semen that became you. Just one gulp and you won't be here insulting people's parents because yours are a failed one. angry angry angry
Nice one
You hit the nail on the head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
ifyeez:
As work no dey, na to join oh, for the free beer shocked shocked shocked

Na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
deedee44:

Nice one
You hit the nail on the head grin

Bro...pls tell me you are not supporting this kind of insults. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
We need to start respecting one another on this thread. We all know Bill, he needs to be tolerated. He seems to be very aggressive. But someone now dangling carrots in front of a horse would make the horse more agitated.
How can one wish a fellow man dead?!

Respect is reciprocal...let's live in peace biko, edakun.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seems biz has picked up a bit. Hope things get better before the state level elections come up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:
BillGoldberg and eherbal should meet me at WhiteHouse, opposite Ozone at Sabo by 7:00pm tonight. I will buy you guys food, and beer; and then you guys will make up. And I'm serious.
becareful oo that madman is capable of poisoning someone without feeling guilt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
amarilo:
Is toyota avensis 2003 model, 1.8 engine, manual and UK imported good for uber?

@GAZZUZZ

NO
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Epphy:

Bro...pls tell me you are not supporting this kind of insults. undecided
I'm not supporting it but someone has to put that guy in his place

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Epphy:
Seems biz has picked up a bit. Hope things get better before the state level elections come up.
Picked ke, let's see ur today's earning undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
You go fear yab or.course..which one of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmm no market o ₦483.00 since morning just face house jeje

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any little mention and the cretin is insulting people's parents as if his are better. I'm surprised someone is telling us to tolerate such nonsense here. No one here is the architect of his misfortunes. ASwear I didn't read his response,becuase incoherence is the attribute of insane peeps. The don't make sense. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chae:
i went there, those guyz can't do nothing, first tin d guy ask is which phone r u using, I showed him. He said I shld mail them I did buh unfortunately awon were no gree, say is permanently block
bro pls what kinda phone are you using?That may be the problem initially.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:
blessed are the peace makers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Nitigriti my man. Will really love to meet with you, but not in this sense. The only time I will ever want come face to face with billgoldberg is to beat his demons out of him. The good Lord knows the boy needs a fistful of exorcism to rid him of his demons. Silly boi grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:

Bro, I go like meet you sef, if you no mind. The last time I wanted to meet you lastma catch me. Hope you still remember me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
famousguy01:

Bro, I go like meet you sef, if you no mind. The last time I wanted to meet you lastma catch me. Hope you still remember me
lolz why them catch you? grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
franksam2009:
lolz why them catch you? grin grin

Smiles... Was a newbie then pass broad street one way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
ifyeez:
Picked ke, let's see ur today's earning undecided

My assumption may be wrong smiley
I have not worked fully today...doing stop-start

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
eherbal:
Any little mention and the cretin is insulting people's parents as if his are better. I'm surprised[b] someone is telling us to tolerate such nonsense here[/b]. No one here is the architect of his misfortunes. ASwear I didn't read his response,becuase incoherence is the attribute of insane peeps. The don't make sense. grin

You can ignore him na. You know his responses are always in 1,000 folds grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Epphy:

On a normal day after this I go home straight no go kill myself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Niiade:

On a normal day after this I go home straight no go kill myself

So this kind one na luck nowadays?!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
famousguy01:

Yeah sure, on Island. If you are around Ebute-Metta (my office is at Adekunle) and you are free, just call me. We can hang out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Epphy:

You've not made anything today ooo, if you are on rental

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

NO
Pls any reason? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:

Yeah sure, on Island. If you are around Ebute-Metta (my office is at Adekunle) and you are free, just call me. We can hang out.

Okay bro, will call you tomorrow afternoon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
famousguy01:

Okay bro, will call you tomorrow afternoon
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
ifyeez:
You done buy market grin grin grin.
About to get interesting again

The animal have been seeking my attention. Always pursuing me around like a mad man. If you notice, I have never quoted him because I see him as a baboon and monkey that should be in the forest. People I respond to on this thread are people I feel are human beings. So, am not going to respond to him because he is an animal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Epphy:

So this kind one na luck nowadays?!

Depends on the driver really, I just started driving and after spending between 7-10 hours a day, i seem to get around 6-8k, I have been giving out all my offline trips because they are outside lagos not ready for such long trips yet, by next month I would start outside lagos trips well well.

It could be my postioning, phone or more factors but I am still trying to get a hang of the ropes to this trade. Otondo Driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
eherbal:
bro pls what kinda phone are you using?That may be the problem initially.
S7
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Niiade:

Depends on the driver really, I just started driving and after spending between 7-10 hours a day, i seem to get around 6-8k,
8k minus fuel right

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.