Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743868 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
chucsmoore:
It's all about appetite not upgrade

Boss just dey rock the boat small

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
brogxy:

I am interested. Hope it's still available? grin

My bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Niiade:

Boss just dey rock the boat small
Na so bro. Meanwhile I stumbled on these pics on net this evening. How Taxify grew from 3 bedroom office at Admiralty Lekki to massive bigger office inspires me alot. I commend Uche, Femi, Nonso and so on. Those guys are motivational factor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
What a growth within the space of 3yrs. That's UCHE baba himself

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow. What else can I say

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Beautiful

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
chucsmoore:
Beautiful

Lovely work I hope they have funds stacked on making returns a lot of this companis are on major loans and fall funny

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Genuine OEM Toyota/Lexus spare parts available

Wholesale & Retail

Call/WhatsApp 07030299601, 08182919156

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
I have decided to give my 2008 Toyota Corolla on Rental
@ NGN25, 000 weekly strictly weekly upfront payment.

Ie: drop weekly remittance ahead of the week to avoid default

Its a win win situation

CONDITIONS:
1) 1 Guarantor
2) Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested individuals should text 08057112868 with name and location. Preferably gbagada, ojota, Maryland & Ikeja axis

How. Much to buy outright

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please during uber and taxify inspection do they drive the car to inspect it?or they will only start it and check other things.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hondo007: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
segzyndpep:

Well i have used the 08 camry before but for personal use not for ehailing.It consume more fuel than the likes of corolla and 2005 camry even more than lexus es330.
If ehailing is your side hustle or you do not have any other option for now then you can use it but know you will spend more on fuel.

Thank you so much. What about an 09/10 corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
segzyndpep:
Please during uber and taxify inspection do they drive the car to inspect it?or they will onky start it and check other things.

what are you scared of? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hondo007:

Thank you so much. What about an 09/10 corolla?

Very perfect sir..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what are you scared of? wink

Just to know sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Niiade:

Lovely work I hope they have funds stacked on making returns a lot of this companis are on major loans and fall funny

Forget the dramatised fall, they keep scores big time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
segzyndpep:
Please during uber and taxify inspection do they drive the car to inspect it?or they will only start it and check other things.
hahaha seriously I have been wondering this also, although I am not scared cos my car na clean machine grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
franksam2009:
hahaha seriously I have been wondering this also, although I am not scared cos my car na clean machine grin grin grin

Same here boss,planning on showing at there office on wednesday.when do you plan to start?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
segzyndpep:

Same here boss,planning on showing at there office on wednesday.when do you plan to start?
same Wednesday, although I'm expecting my license this week, but I just want to do the inspection first and keep the report

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
So today I picked up a rider from yaba to ikoyi... Card trip.. Now I was supposed to turn at Tafewa balewa/broad street to link up awolowo... I really dunno what I was thinking and passed the turning... The rider asked why I didn't turn.. I apologized and blamed it on the Uber map.. She was like this route is just too long and was calm about it... I made the turn at the next tafewa belewa exit and as we made it up the bridge into ikoyi I ended the trip, twas 800.. She asked why I ended the trip and I told her I didn't want it to be like I took a longer route so as to fleece her off more cash.. She said wow okay.. Next thing she asks for my account number and I gave her... Just as I was about dropping her off she credited me with 3k... I thanked her and zoomed off with a smile so wide I could have swallowed a banana sideways.. Some people just have beautiful souls

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
segzyndpep:

You will be asked Questions about road signs, Safety et all and Your driving skills will be put to test as well. Just normal drilling. For Partners: Your car engine et all should be Top-Notch.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please guys... any idea how much it will cost me to change the back chocks of my 2006 toyota camry big daddy ? The noise for back don dey too much b4 riders go begin pour low ratings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cutthbert:

You will be asked Questions about road signs, Safety et all and Your driving skills will be put to test as well. Just normal drilling. For Partners: Your car engine et all should be Top-Notch.
what about back seat belts, is it necessary?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
franksam2009:
same Wednesday, although I'm expecting my license this week, but I just want to do the inspection first and keep the report
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cutthbert:

Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tyche:

Forget the dramatised fall, they keep scores big time
Love ur signature..i claim it also
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
chucsmoore:
Na so bro. Meanwhile I stumbled on these pics on net this evening. How Taxify grew from 3 bedroom office at Admiralty Lekki to massive bigger office inspires me alot. I commend Uche, Femi, Nonso and so on. Those guys are motivational factor.
Femi is not on that pix, also that b!tch that works with that dark fat guy, is not on the pix too. Yes I called her b!tch coz she's rude as fμck and talks anyhow to drivers, anytime you come to her for issues.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2019
waks1:
here.
3k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2019
waks1:

By d tyme ur teeth crack stone inside dat beans ehn, ur moral go dampen. U go lost apetite join. Talking from experience.
true bro. Can relate grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EverythingCars: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2019
2005 Toyota Corolla available on Rental @ NGN30 000 weekly. .

Partners will be required to make weekly remittance ahead of the week to avoid default.

CONDITIONS:
1) 2 Guarantors
2) Experienced driver.
3) I'll have the car on Sunday for inspection.
4) Live in a well secured street or gated compound.

Interested individuals should chat me on 08022065063 with name and location. Preferably drivers residing in Gbagada, Ogudu, Oworo, and it's environ.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Taxify is going down soon. Intercab ti take over. Useless people!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
chucsmoore:
True talk Sir "Not by my power, not by my myth but by my spirit sayeth d Lord of host" grin
the Wisdom and economics of ewa agoin and bread is that it'll sustain you for the whole day, especially if you're doing back to back grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Taxify is going down soon. Intercab ti take over. Useless people!!
hope you're not the one floating the company? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), jayce232 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.