Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727929 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Any brother here who will be at the airport around 9:30 am? Destination is Issac John street, Ikeja

Modified.

Destination is Wharf road, Apapa.

If you have a drop off at the airport around that time or close by, that will be perfecto. Don't start driving from Alaba grin to the airport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Tyche:
Any brother here who will be at the airport around 9:30 am? Destination is Issac John street, Ikeja
So it's a journey of 3km you are booking down, better go and fly bike cry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2019
tunlapapa:

So it's a journey of 3km you are booking down, better go and fly bike cry

Thought it's 0.5km?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Tyche:

Thought it's 0.5km?
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Phori:

Baba Mi, it is d last name ooo.... Wetin we fit do Biko, bcoz d guy dat did d documents said it cannot be corrected until during renewal of those documents.

Pele it is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Na wa o. All this boys have spoil work for person. How can I do Abeokuta go come for 15k. When dem no dey fry Dundu for my head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hazvat(f): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Niiade:

I concur, he should learn to drive first then drive around lagos consistently for about 4 months first. Then take time off work for a month test run then decide if he can cope. Does he even have flair for driving at all, it's not easy to drive 5 straight hours ooooo
walahi no easy at al. Lagos driving is killing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2019
How long did it take them to unblock you
Chae:
I was, went to their office notin notin, they asked me to mail, I did nothin nothin, I was thinking maybe somebidy is using my acc to fruad without my consent thou.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2019
How long did it them to unblock you
Chae:
I was, went to their office notin notin, they asked me to mail, I did nothin nothin, I was thinking maybe somebidy is using my acc to fruad without my consent thou.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Chae:

It's your phone. You had failed trips due to GPS malfunction
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2019
nitigriti:

It's your phone. You had failed trips due to GPS malfunction
I used s7, and is very ok, also is it ma fault? Uber is crazy walahi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2019
mistadayo:
How long did it them to unblock you
unlock for were, they said that's their final decision no going bak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2019
blackfm:
trim level unlocked. If you know grin
e for kukuma remove the 'le' grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
darmilolah:
Na wa o. All this boys have spoil work for person. How can I do Abeokuta go come for 15k. When dem no dey fry Dundu for my head.
siddon there dey wait for request .by the time the guy return Lagos with #15k cool cash, I sure say you never make up to #5k from 3 or 5 trips. Be penny wise bro.

NB, I'm available for out if state offline trips. Especially weekends.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Seconded,i can never do it too..15k and wait till 3pm to come back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Chae:
I used s7, and is very ok, also is it ma fault? Uber is crazy walahi
did you do a gps calibration? Are your uber and google maps up to date? I also use s7 bro and I can tell you it's the best for this work. Pls update and do a calibration on your gps. You may also have problems with taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Chae:
you may be unblocked during the yuletide season,like ,let's hope in April,during Easter celebrations, as experienced by some drivers in dec. Keep your fingers crossed,if not, Na Dec be your next sure bet. Get used to being on Taxify alone for now. God bless your hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2019
eherbal:
did you do a gps calibration? Are your uber and google maps up to date? I also use s7 bro and I can tell you it's the best for this work. Pls update and do a calibration on your gps. You may also have problems with taxify
I did bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
eherbal:
siddon there dey wait for request .by the time the guy return Lagos with #15k cool cash, I sure say you never make up to #5k from 3 or 5 trips. Be penny wise bro.

Brother it's not everybody that depend on app to cash out na. I don't like offline but whenever i do one. I make sure I don't regret.

I still do one within ikorodu yesterday for 15k.

Brother, The Koko is know your worth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2019
I noticed this trend. It's mostly drivers on rental that charge ridiculous amount of money for offline. I think it's because they are not responsible for maintenance of the car.

Before I can take any outside Lagos trip. I will factor in the cost of break pad, ball joint, tie rod, fuel, that day rental and my feeding. If rider is not ready to pay my price. He or she should move.

I dont do trip for earning sake. I take trips that can repair my car incase of unexpected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutiongiver: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2019
experienced taxify/uber driver is needed my Toyota corolla 2004.

Weekly Rental is 30k flat.

2 Verifiable and reliable Guarantor

Security deposit is a must

If you're experienced and interested, please kindly call me or WhatsApp number on signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Haaàaa. So you do only taxify now
Chae:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walexpal(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Available for rentals 8 months old Toyota Corolla 07/08 at 30k weekly.

PC on WhatsApp +2348112093171 if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
eherbal:

Na so.
I bin wan talk am too but wetin I sabi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
In other news, car owners should understand that the present rental system in ehailing in Nigeria ko le werk.
Even if your car is 2018 Tesla Model 3, it's only a very few drivers that will be able to deliver #30k or #35k week in, week out.
Accept that reality first, then you are ready to succeed in this business.

Take my words to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2019
eherbal:

Na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2019
darmilolah:
I noticed this trend. It's mostly drivers on rental that charge ridiculous amount of money for offline. I think it's because they are not responsible for maintenance of the car.

Before I can take any outside Lagos trip. I will factor in the cost of break pad, ball joint, tie rod, fuel, that day rental and my feeding. If rider is not ready to pay my price. He or she should move.

I dont do trip for earning sake. I take trips that can repair my car in case of unexpected.

If you handle your car well as a professional, nothing unexpected will happen. For instance, during last Christmas-New Year holidays, I travelled to Benin with my rental car. Called car owner before going and he said he doesn't care where I go to so long as his car is in good shape and I remit my rent. Which I did.

Travelling to Benin, I was on a steady 70km/hr on the bad portions of the express and 120km/hr on the smooth portions. Nothing unexpected happened. Biko, those cars are not eggs, they are meant to eat up tens of kilometers by the day. Our roads are bad, true, but a professional driver will still be able to manage himself through the roads without damaging anything substantial. There's a world of difference if you crawl into a crater at 2km/hr and speed into the same crater at 120km/hr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
mistadayo:
Haaàaa. So you do only taxify now
yes na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Niiade:

Have you checked your ac filter inside the car it could be blocked

Thanks man, fixed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
KakiP:

Thanks man, fixed.
how did you fix the problem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladipupo2234: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Toyota Corolla, 05/06 model available @ 30k weekly rental

Interested driver should reside in a gated compound within Isolo, Igando, Ikotun, Okota axis

2 guarantors are required.

if interested, please call 08026613332
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PrinceWezy(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Experienced Uber & Taxify driver needed for my Toyota corolla 05

Driver must reside at central mainland (Surulere, Yaba, oshodi e.t.c)

Weekly Rental is 30k

Two verifiable Guarantors

If you are experienced and interested, kindly call me on 09082440052

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.