Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766726 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:
Hello every one.

Please how much does it cost to do a road worthiness paper now?

If u can go Vio office along Mobil road it's #4900.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
TuCloz:
AA rescue
address
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ehailing is less than 5year in Nigeria. A lot have happened in last 2 years. Fare reduction is one and has its bitting effect in the industry.

It's sad that the low request ad earnings have made lot of Drivers to be desperate. Work ethics and standards have been thrown into the trash can.

The yellow cabs are facing a more harsh condition because of the rideshare app have taken almost all their customers but this people still have their standard/fixed price for Trips.

They don't say because they have not done any trip for The day they show now undercharge. These are babas that we see as uneducated. So why are the educated who offer a better service don't know their worth.

If the Baba at the peak of cab business don't have standard. Will uber and Taxify see an opportunity in the Taxi industry? The answer is no. What we would have, would have been the kind of Ogudu taxi. 50/100 per head.

There is more to consider before charging for a trip. It's not just about the fuel. Know your worth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
1johnjohn:

Thank you bro.

How can I do on the mainland?
Does my vehicle needs physical inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I don't want to go with my vehicle o,
Hope they will give me with just vehicle information when I pay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
TuCloz:
An artiste, yeah. Do rap once once. I do afro pop
i thought as much

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls don't come to agidingbi or it's environs. You've been warned! I'm presently mourning my brothers on the island. As God saw Noah through the floods, He'll surely bring you out of lekki in one piece cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joseph4dlord08: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
[Next time take a trip to ibadan from lagos for 5k since youre happy with this one above. Its not your fault its becausr uber dropped their standard and accept anyhow person to be a driver on the platform. Youre a fool and an idiot incase noone told you. 15k to anr fro Abeokuta. Nonsense quote author=darmilolah post=76405056]

Made more than that after fuel and expenses Oga. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joseph4dlord08:
[Next time take a trip to ibadan from lagos for 5k since youre happy with this one above. Its not your fault its becausr uber dropped their standard and accept anyhow person to be a driver on the platform. Youre a fool and an idiot incase noone told you. 15k to anr fro Abeokuta. Nonsense quote author=darmilolah post=76405056]

Made more than that after fuel and expenses Oga.

Calm down Oga. You are quoting a wrong person.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
darmilolah:
Ehailing is less than 5year in Nigeria. A lot have happened in last 2 years. Fare reduction is one and has its bitting effect in the industry.

It's sad that the low request ad earnings have made lot of Drivers to be desperate. Work ethics and standards have been thrown into the trash can.

The yellow cabs are facing a more harsh condition because of the rideshare app have taken almost all their customers but this people still have their standard/fixed price for Trips.

They don't say because they have not done any trip for The day they show now undercharge. These are babas that we see as uneducated. So why are the educated who offer a better service don't know their worth.

If the Baba at the peak of cab business don't have standard. Will uber and Taxify see an opportunity in the Taxi industry? The answer is no. What we would have, would have been the kind of Ogudu taxi. 50/100 per head.

There is more to consider before charging for a trip. It's not just about the fuel. Know your worth.

Nice post, but you should get ready for more reduction of fares. We haven't seen the lowest sef grin

With the high influx of corollas in the business, the only sustainable solution is to reduce the fares.... The more the riders, the more they can accomodate more corollas

And about 70% of drivers are on rental.... What do you expect? grin

Believe you me, in this present situation, Lagos to Abeokuta to and fro for 15k is very beautiful(Abi naa), but someday, it will go as low as #10k

After all, like someone calculated, fuel is 4k and you have 6k for yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
No rain in lekki

eherbal:
Pls don't come to agidingbi or it's environs. You've been warned! I'm presently mourning my brothers on the island. As God saw Noah through the floods, He'll surely bring you out of lekki in one piece cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
izzou:

Nice post, but [b]THEY should get ready for more reduction of fares. We haven't seen the lowest sef grin

With the high influx of corollas in the business, the only sustainable solution is to reduce the fares.... The more the riders, the more they can accomodate more corollas

Believe you me, in this present situation, Lagos to Abeokuta to and fro for 15k is very beautiful(Abi naa), but someday, it will go as low as #10k

After all, like someone calculated, fuel is 4k and you have 6k for yourself grin[/b]

Fixed cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
eherbal:

Traffic on Allen road no get part 2. Spent over an hour already

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joseph4dlord08:
Even if you're the owner of the vehicle do you know the damage done to your body, damage to the car and the stress you'll feel after the trip. And now your client mention to have lodge you in an hotel if one find out about the cost for the room it won't be more than N2500 Na wa ooo ok
this one got me lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

I don't want to go with my vehicle o,
Hope they will give me with just vehicle information when I pay?
why Don't you wanna go with your vehicle? Any reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Made more than that after fuel and expenses Oga.

You sure you read my post well before quoting me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
darmilolah:

I repeat it's cheap and it's spoiling business.

Your opinion kettle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:
why Don't you wanna go with your vehicle? Any reason

Not really. I normally just give the guys doing my papers money to do vehicle papers and I get the whole documents but this time,the guy is telling me he dint know how the RW paper got missing. He said I should give him time to get it.but my mind is telling me that the guy, ate my money and is waiting to get money to go do it. That will take much time. I just want to go do it my self. Don't know the procedures though.

But all this while,I just give money and get all the papers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I have #35,000 to return to car owner by the end of the week and #20,000 to give my wife so she can run the home; plus #40,000 to buy fuel, data, airtime and eat all in one week; then your grammar too plenty. E just dey enter one ear comot for the other. My brain no dey comprehend am.
That grammar no go give me #120,000 gross by the end of the week. Go University campus go lecture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
izzou:

Nice post, but you should get ready for more reduction of fares. We haven't seen the lowest sef grin

After all, like someone calculated, fuel is 4k and you have 6k for yourself grin

About 70% of drivers are on rental.... What do you expect?

Words on marble.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I have #35,000 to return to car owner by the end of the week and #20,000 to give my wife so she can run the home; plus #40,000 to buy fuel, data, airtime and eat all in one week; then your grammar too plenty. E just dey enter one ear comot for the other. My brain no dey comprehend am.
That grammar no go give me #120,000 gross by the end of the week. Go University campus go lecture

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Did mine 5500,at gbagada.i have the contact if you need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

This is interesting!

So how much is your weekly savings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
segzyndpep:

Did mine 5500,at gbagada.i have the contact if you need

Sharply bro.
Many thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

This is interesting!

So how much is your weekly savings?

Wifey saves from the #20,000. I always tell her, this is all I have; spend the much you need for the house and save.
Thankfully, those days are over. I have a regular job now, plus my consulting firm (my side gig) has two clients signed on (one in the UK, one in Nigeria).

Myself and my family will be alright last last.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

Wifey saves from the #20,000. I always tell her, this is all I have; spend the much you need for the house and save.
Thankfully, those days are over. I have a regular job now, plus my consulting firm (my side gig) has two clients signed on (one in the UK, one in Nigeria).

I understand from the angle you talking from now!

You are a part time driver,so no much stress for u.

Your case is different.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

I understand from the angle you talking from now!

You are a part time driver,so no much stress for u.

Your case is different.

I used to be full time driver, until recently.
I put in 80 hours drive time, minimum, every week. Most weeks, I grossed between #100,000 and #130,000. I stopped driving a few weeks ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please how is the consumption of 2004 big daddy Toyota Camry .
Thanks
Make e no beike say I dey buy too much fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

seriously I need this kind wife cry cry
Where will I find one !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Omoapena(m), pkasso(m), GeneralZodd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.