Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766187 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:
seriously I need this kind wife cry cry
Where will I find one !!!!!
Ita faaji, bamgbose (Lagos island), kadara (ebute meta)ejina, laketu, ijomu , oba ale (ikorodu) akala, ojuwoye (mushin). Try those areas. Just kidding bro Lolz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:

They are everywhere, but make yourself a man that needs to be kept before a woman can keep u.
Stay away from flashy women
Give her attention and good communication skill. Money is not everything
Be responsible
And lastly; don’t be unfortunate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
medd422:

They are everywhere, but make yourself a man that needs to be kept before a woman can keep u.
Be responsible
God bless u bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:
Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

Wifey saves from the #20,000. I always tell her, this is all I have; spend the much you need for the house and save.
Thankfully, those days are over. I have a regular job now, plus my consulting firm (my side gig) has two clients signed on (one in the UK, one in Nigeria).

Myself and my family will be alright last last.
Why won't u get a good regular job when u are this loyal to your family? God bless u more and more

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
shollywendy1:

Why won't u get a good regular job when u are this loyal to your family? God bless u more and more

Thank you sir, God bless you too sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
nitigriti:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I have #35,000 to return to car owner by the end of the week and #20,000 to give my wife so she can run the home; plus #40,000 to buy fuel, data, airtime and eat all in one week; then your grammar too plenty. E just dey enter one ear comot for the other. My brain no dey comprehend am.
That grammar no go give me #120,000 gross by the end of the week. Go University campus go lecture

Gbayi, let them know oooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=nitigriti post=76411695]

I used to be full time driver, until recently.
I put in 80 hours drive time, minimum, every week. Most weeks, I grossed between #100,000 and #130,000. I stopped driving a few weeks ago[/quot]

Comma lay hands on me boss... Ur story sweet die... cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
HELP. HELP. HELP. HELP

My driver's licence expired of recent & I applied for renewal through by pass. I didn't know that through by pass I won't be given a temporary licence until the real one is produced or eady. When I realised this, I approached an FRSC staff who showed willingness to assist. He introduced me to his colleague who arranged a licence for me in 7 days but when I uploaded uber waitlisted my account & asked me to contact support.
I went to the Support Centre & was told the licence was fake & that they don't have access to do anything on my account. This is critical because I need money now like fish needs water.

Is there any way out because I'm scared somebody else won't manage the car the way I do & I'll be crippled if I give it out on rental.

Please any suggestion even if it has to be another vehicular business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
integrity9:
HELP. HELP. HELP. HELP

My driver's licence expired of recent & I applied for renewal through by pass. I didn't know that through by pass I won't be given a temporary licence until the real one is produced or eady. When I realised this, I approached an FRSC staff who showed willingness to assist. He introduced me to his colleague who arranged a licence for me in 7 days but when I uploaded uber waitlisted my account & asked me to contact support.
I went to the Support Centre & was told the licence was fake & that they don't have access to do anything on my account. This is critical because I need money now like fish needs water.

Is there any way out because I'm scared somebody else won't manage the car the way I do & I'll be crippled if I give it out on rental.

Please any suggestion even if it has to be another vehicular business.
when you earn cash always remember to save for a raining day!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
medd422:

Be responsible
it doesn't work that way bro, although I agree with 'staying away from flashy women'
I met 4 women dis February, I found out 2 of dem lives with their boyfriends, the 3rd one spends 12hr per day in a club, u can fvk d one I'm currently dating for 5k or less if I should give u her number (I know dis cos I tapped her whatsapp nd messages)
My point is 90% women out there ain't what dey pretend 2 be, it's very hard to get a wife material.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:
it doesn't work that way bro, although I agree with 'staying away from flashy women'
I met 4 women dis February, I found out 2 of dem lives with their boyfriends, the 3rd one spends 12hr per day in a club, u can fvk d one I'm currently dating for 5k or less if I should give u her number (I know dis cos I tapped her whatsapp nd messages)
My point is 90% women out there ain't what dey pretend 2 be, it's very hard to get a wife material.

Those are not women. Na Olosho u Dey meet

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
medd422:

Be responsible
And lastly; ma shoriburuku grin grin cheesy [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
franksam2009:

Lol where you meet them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

I don't want to go with my vehicle o,
Hope they will give me with just vehicle information when I pay?
Just go with the expired paper, u don't have to go with the car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

Sharply bro.
Many thanks in advance

Not what you think though.thats the amount i did it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
KakiP:

Lol where you meet them?
grin grin first 2 on the internet, the 3rd on d street(very beautiful gal), d current one was through her mom(a very nice woman)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 4:27am On Mar 07, 2019
Skiilashi:

Thank you bro.

How can I do on the mainland?
Does my vehicle needs physical inspection?

Yes pls the lady workers must see the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2019
franksam2009:
grin grin first 2 on the internet, the 3rd on d street(very beautiful gal), d current one was through her mom(a very nice woman)
Psalm 37:4 says Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Proverbs 19:14 says Houses and wealth are inherited from the fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord. Have you tried this formula? Please do , u won't struggle this hard to get her but with ease my brother.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Taxify is now known as BOLT. take note and update your app accordingly .good morning. Have a traffic free day and successful week

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sokoto: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Uber sent a msg on my uber app. Action taken . Take a personal selfie i took it while on steering ,it was my close to 15th attempt they finally accepted.
I guess it's because I rejected 2 requests early ours of today cos it was not tailored towards the island. Reason for request I choose safety purpose.
Guy I fear o, think say they go block my account. The no block m oooo.
Still on my app fine n healthy. This guys they monitor us just the way heaven they monitor earth folks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Wumego crescent, off Christ avenue, lekki phase 1

franksam2009:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2019
alstarmayo:
Wumego crescent, off Christ avenue, lekki phase 1

Home of olosho, you don't mean well for Frank shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2019
eherbal:
Taxify is now known as BOLT. take note and update your app accordingly .good morning. Have a traffic free day and successful week
The 25 year old owner is interested in speed, his Adrenaline is pumping high.,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammirano: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2019
medd422:

Be responsible

[And lastly; don’t be unfortunate. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2019
ifyeez:
Home of olosho, you don't mean well for Frank shocked shocked

Bros how u take know say salt no deh soup grin

Anybody that is looking for wife should start going to church and wedding

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
eherbal:

Have they done a fast 420 on Taxify Estonia?
Really to all the glorified PARTNERS... enjoy your partnership!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawalmd(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello house, I'm trying to register on the taxify platform as a new driver(part time though) but my driver's licence has expired and I did the renewal by pass not knowing that the paper documents won't be accepted, does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the original to be available and is it advisable to upload the paper renewal I have?.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by get2habbay(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Lawalmd:
Hello house, I'm trying to register on the taxify platform as a new driver(part time though) but my driver's licence has expired and I did the renewal by pass not knowing that the paper documents won't be accepted, does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the original to be available and is it advisable to upload the paper renewal I have?.
Go for capturing and you'll be given a temporary card which you can upload.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Lawalmd:

Hello house, I'm trying to register on the BOLT platform...
fixed grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Lawalmd:
u will have to wait for at least 2 months,, mine took 3 months grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
pope191:

Bros how u take know say salt no deh soup grin

Anybody that is looking for wife should start going to church and wedding
Any Uber/Taxify man that hasn't been to that place, is not an Uber man grin .
Request sure for there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.