Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799209 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Mjosh1000:
So today check engine light came on, I was so worried about it, I decided to visit a mechanic for diagnosis, d mechanic guy said 3k to check code, what!!! I repeat, oga dats too much nah, he said 2k last with anger I drove off, straight to ikeja, got a car scanner for 3500, diagnos car my self got 2 code, p0505 and p0456, jejely drove home to read what's up with car, will take car tomorrow to mechanic to fix. The guy wan rip me off, this is the 21st century.
I advise car owners to get a scanner instead of paying in necessary money to just scan the car.
Where in Ikeja did you buy the scanner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sokoto: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Where did u buy the scanner m interested pls. Or send the details to my no 09097973659.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019
I checked em up on jiji and went to meet him at lateef jakande to collect it
sokoto:
Where did u buy the scanner m interested pls. Or send the details to my no 09097973659.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2019
sokoto:
Taxify seems to have a better head way than uber In a way, Pls what do u think?
Nope! They’ll fizzle out soon. Looks like they’re trying to play a fast one on the parent company, and branch out on their own. I might be wrong though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2019
pope191:

She's not using the right tools for d job, Benz sucks more fuel then corolla, availability of parts and ground clearance #NaijaFactor

She might be on uber black platform... This are the kind of cars we should drive, it has beneficial impact on drivers health. Trust me if you use this kind of ride in ikoyi, Lekki or Ajah, a lot of riders will retain you for all their daily trips through out the day.. tips on every trip is guaranteed, The amount of offline request you will receive will be mind blogging.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
It's like ikorodu is dry o no request anywhere ,who dey ikd ? I dey agric my sure bet chop my eyes today o . Where request dey for ikd na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cuteguy201: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
I've noticed a lot of drivers complain about getting ride requests from Agric and Ikorodu environs, so I decided to comment today.

As a rider, my uber app does not allow me to make requests from Agric. It usually comes up with a "not within geographic zone" error message.
However, I can easily make taxify requests from the same area.

I hope this helps.
Trsrrs:
It's like ikorodu is dry o no request anywhere ,who dey ikd ? I dey agric my sure bet chop my eyes today o . Where request dey for ikd na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2019
frugal:

Nope! They’ll fizzle out soon. Looks like they’re trying to play a fast one on the parent company, and branch out on their own. I might be wrong though.

Parent company, Taxify Estonia, is actually doing the name change. No fast ones here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
cuteguy201:
I've noticed a lot of drivers complain about getting ride requests from Agric and Ikorodu environs, so I decided to comment today.

As a rider, my uber app does not allow me to make requests from Agric. It usually comes up with a "not within geographic zone" error message.
However, I can easily make taxify requests from the same area.

I hope this helps.
Na taxify o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Will appreciate a vivid direction to the dealers place or the dealers contact thanks..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2019
frugal:

This is so true and the deal has been signed and closed hence the reason for the change of name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

She might be on uber black platform... This are the kind of cars we should drive, it has beneficial impact on drivers health. Trust me if you use this kind of ride in ikoyi, Lekki or Ajah, a lot of riders will retain you for all their daily trips through out the day.. tips on every trip is guaranteed, The amount of offline request you will receive will be mind blogging.

I thought of the possibilities of that, but I honestly don't know what is wrong with Taxify Ng, like they just do thinks without thinking of the Nigeria factors, everything was going fine until they introduce lite and Taxify, as if that wasn't enough they are trying to introduce XL. There is a need to look into issues that are not adding up, today I am in front of St Finbar and I am getting trips from 8, 9 mins away.... Call riders, they are going to unilag, like is dis school bus? How do I drive 9 mins to cover 8mins trips. If you add such car to e hailing in Nigeria, its one apa that will reduce the value for you, only few cares, I have change 2 tyres this week, cos of bad road

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Do you have his phone number or his shop location please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Sup peeps, please I need taxify inspection office address in Surulere. Anyone pleas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Uber/taxify driver needed location ikotu, jakonde isolo, bucknor and it area. Toyota corolla 2005 for rental... Call 0803918192.stanley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by woodrow(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Phonix1234:
Uber/taxify driver needed location ikotu, jakonde isolo, bucknor and it area. Toyota corolla 2005 for rental... Call 0803918192.stanley
Phone number pasted is incomplete

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
woodrow:

Phone number pasted is incomplete

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
You are right bro. More like Taxify ..now Bolt is going for competition with Gokada/GoMax. They are eying shocked the Okada space too.

Gokada sorry u have a new big and established competitor around the block

The name change is to cover more than just taxi.....now electric Scooter and Bikes (okada in our own parlance)

so for those on the fence, tired of driving....sell off and go and by Bikes. lol!

nitigriti:

Parent company, Taxify Estonia, is actually doing the name change. No fast ones here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
adeniyiHansome:
You are right bro. More like Taxify ..now Bolt is going for competition with Gokada/GoMax. They are eying shocked the Okada space too.

Gokada sorry u have a new big and established competitor around the block

The name change is to cover more than just taxi.....now electric Scooter and Bikes (okada in our own parlance)

so for those on the fence, tired of driving....sell off and go and by Bikes. lol!

Okay for real ..it's not a new thing.. Taxify is doing this in other countries..it's not a new thing.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is it just me or is the new Taxify/Bolt update missing the set destination option?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pls is taxify lite still available and what are the car requirements? As in from wat year?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bolt has come to stay. If you don't like it, go siddon for dorty grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
aaronson:
This is so true and the deal has been signed and closed hence the reason for the change of name.
Looks like I’m actually wrong. The change seems to be worldwide. Oh well...what do you know!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Guruindahouse(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Car will be available for hire in the nearest future. An experienced Uber driver can pm me. Hopefully we can do business together.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Car for hire for an experienced Uber driver. Pm me. Hopefully we can do business together.

What vehicle please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
KakiP:
Is it just me or is the new Taxify/Bolt update missing the set destination option?
Noticed it since yesterday, can't set destination on iphone buh sets well on android, I guess there still working on it at the background
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by manny656(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
You were wrong Prof. Taxify actually lost a court case in one of the European countries a month ago to use the name Taxify in the city cos the name sounds familiar to the local taxi service. They can't use any name that has taxi on it. They started using Bolt in the country. Now, it's here in Nigeria also.

frugal:
Looks like I’m actually wrong. The change seems to be worldwide. Oh well...what do you know!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
franksam2009:
seriously I need this kind wife cry cry
Where will I find one !!!!!
You need to create her, bro. Women are like children; if she has what you need physically, take her in and create what she doesn't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Need a cab from gberigbe Ikorodu to international airport by 4am tomorrow morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
lagostaxiguy:
A female uber driver in the USA, can you see the phone and the vehicle in use?
If merc can do it in America, they are cheating us in Africa then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
TuCloz:
If merc can do it in America, they are cheating us in Africa then

Yes they are cheating us badly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.