Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799105 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
entparrot:

Oga I agree, I'm not on ur level, you drove 18hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

And you are able to make that because uber pity you and gave you promo, any day Uber wont consider promo, you are doom.

I didnt drive for 2days, and the rest 5days was 10hours or less.

Im telling you out of experience, ur hp deal will likely collapse halfway, bc u r wrecking ur car.

Better start drinking garri, so you can get save more, but so when the problem start, so you can even solve 50% of it, if the owner have a good heart, he will pity you, and let you carry on.
you are just too dense to simply divide 73 hrs by 7 days.

come back when your brain is a bit sharper.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Romeo3:

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 12:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Romeo3:
beat my results or park well.
Format 104 yahoo boy. Aja nsare owo njona. Hain! hain!
Your days are numbered in Uber. We know people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 12:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Mehn I was at taxify office today to resolve an attitude issue. Then I met a guy who made a whooping N176k in a single week. I didn't believe until he showed me.
The least he ever did a week was 96k and he claimed it was cos of offline trips

I was seriously motivated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naturelle05: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin
xana101:
Uber they are thieves. Instead of them to increase fare once and for all, they keep deceiving hard working drivers with their useless artificial surge. My elder brother wanted to take uber yesterday, the estimated price was just too high so he did Taxify. He was happy cos the fare was fair both d driver and the rider were happy. Taxify fare is fair to both d drivers and d riders but uber, its either is too high or too low. Just like gamble. Uber are loosing their customers by the day and I'm also helping them to loose more customers as I always spoil uber when I'm driving a customer on taxify. Once we have conversation about uber and taxify, I kill uber no be small. One had to delete his uber riders app in my front. They complain its taking forever to get a ride on uber. Me too I'll now add too much pepper and salt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2017
vpaymoney:

Format 104 yahoo boy. Aja nsare owo njona. Hain! hain!
Your days are numbered in Uber. We know people.
i am waiting for you and them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2017
You guys have started with this Uber and Taxify ish again, let everyman do as he pleases or do you have anything to gain from Romeo doing taxify? he's fine with Uber, leave him alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2017
What's going on here? Can't Seun sleep peacefully again because of Uber "werenwayo"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Romeo3:

If you are to divide my own taxify in 7days, that means I work for only 4hours each day.

The truth is you never own a car, so you won't understand u r wrecking that car.

Don't worry when u loose ur hp deal, I have a car for rent only, and I will charge u much higher fee.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2017
New edition slavery

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
entparrot:

If you are to divide my own taxify in 7days, that means I work for only 4hours each day.

The truth is you never own a car, so you won't understand u r wrecking that car.

Don't worry when u loose ur hp deal, I have a car for rent only, and I will charge u much higher fee.

i'll rather go back to my village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Wetin dey happen o. Everywhere just extra dull. I go everywhere, no request since 7 am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
toyclicks:
Wetin dey happen o. Everywhere just extra dull. I go everywhere, no request since 7 am
noticed same on uber this morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
toyclicks:
Romeo3:
noticed same on uber this morning.

Today is Tuesday na. Not much activity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2017
entparrot:

What car "name and model" do you have for rent?
Terms and condition pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
lexylexy:

Today is Tuesday na. Not much activity.
this one no be tuesday matter. so.ething is wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by victoriouskabu: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
DRIVER NEEDED

If you are a driver with at least 4.6 rating and have been on UBER/Taxify for at least 4 months, Hardworking, COMMITTED and can also drive a MANUAL car. I have a job for you.

Kia Rio 2009, car is in very good condition. The car is Uber and Taxify ready. Weekly Rental

Serious Drivers should contact me at victoriouskabu@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Have not gone online today, but Tuesday is always a good day, though I noticed road was exceptionally free in the morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426

The Haweel Brand can now be ordered for here in Nigeria. This is a RELIABLE CHINESE BRAND product. Here are some of their products we have in stock:

HAWEEL High Speed 35 Cores Micro USB to USB Data Sync Charging Cable (HIGH SPEED CHARGER. Available in colour green, red, white,yellow):
Avoid REPLACING CHARGING CABLES EVERY NOW AND THEN. Get this RELIABLE cable for ONLY #1,200. When used in conjunction with a RELIABLE CHARGER, IT CHARGES VERY FAST.

HAWEEL 2 in 1 Micro USB & 8 Pin to USB Data Sync Charge Cable (for iphones and general android phones): Also VERY FAST AND RELIABLE. Made with premium quality material. #2,500

HAWEEL 3.5inch Two Ports Portable USB / Micro USB Phone Mini Fan (works with laptop and android phones that support OTG. Available in colour Orange, Blue, White): #1,200

HAWEEL 3.5 inch Portable 8 Pin Mini Fan for iPhone / iPad (White colour) : #1,500

HAWEEL 11,000mAh Dual USB Power Bank with FREE 2 in 1 Charging Cable (for iphone & android phones. Available in green and orange colour.): VERY DURABLE AND POWERFUL POWER-BANK WITH TRUE CAPACITY 11000MAH. #5,000

Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
3rd mainland is a no go area dis evening .
Heavy traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
myquestion:
3rd mainland is a no go area dis evening .
Heavy traffic

Thanks.
Only 3 trips since morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Madam nawa ooo, I reserve my comments

victoriouskabu:
DRIVER NEEDED

If you are a driver with at least 4.6 rating and have been on UBER/Taxify for at least 4 months, Hardworking, COMMITTED and can also drive a MANUAL car. I have a job for you.

Kia Rio 2009, car is in very good condition. The car is Uber and Taxify ready. Weekly Rental

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
The request is okay and I have to ignore some useless rides this morning, location is the key to get request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
blackylola:
The request is okay and I have to ignore some useless rides this morning, location is the key to get request

Where did you get request this morning?
I guess something was unusually wrong.
I was at Magodo Shangisan, nothing happened. After an hour I went to airport, still nothing. I was almost leaving when my first request came in.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Today, i left hime around 8am and i got my first request after 12pm. I went from international airport to local still nothing. Somethis is wrong!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2017
victoriouskabu:
DRIVER NEEDED

Manual in 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Today, i left hime around 8am and i got my first request after 12pm. I went from international airport to local still nothing. Somethis is wrong!
back to back request at Jakande yesterday same with Agungi and Ajah but no surge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
net7777:

I am ready to start asap.

Available to start work asap (08022743713)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
rebella:
Looking for a driver on uber and taxify, to deliver 35k per week. please quote this post with your number if interested. Preferably old drivers

Available to start work asap (08022743713)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
I am a professional UBER driver with a rating of 4.6*. Currently looking for a partner to drive for on the UBER platform. Contact: 08022743713. Thank you. Good morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please has anyone received weekly deposits from taxify this week? Today is Wednesday and I've not seen any deposit and I still have a N7,200 that d ride is in review. How long do they take to rectify ride review. Since Saturday 5th. Its 4 days now. How do I reach them without going to their office. Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Guys what is happening this week? It seems that people have travelled to the village cos request has dropped drastically and the roads are unusually free nowadays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.