Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796848 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
People have gone for the convention (RCCG), more drivers are trooping in the platform on daily basis and uber and taxify has reduced their car standard. Very soon d business will no longer be lucrative. Check how happy uber drivers and partners used to be when uber just started, now reverse is d case.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
abitafah:
Guys what is happening this week? It seems that people have travelled to the village cos request has dropped drastically and the roads are unusually free nowadays.
I accepted only one request on the mainland got to pickup point and my AC stop working the situation was frustrating
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
xana101:
People have gone for the convention (RCCG), more drivers are trooping in the platform on daily basis and uber and taxify has reduced their car standard. Very soon d business will no longer be lucrative. Check how happy uber drivers and partners used to be when uber just started, now reverse is d case.

Did you say very soon the business will no longer be lucrative? I don't know about you, but truth is, it's already happened. The e-hailing business is no longer like it used to be.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
abitafah:
Guys what is happening this week? It seems that people have travelled to the village cos request has dropped drastically and the roads are unusually free nowadays.
i still have done 4 trips on uber and 2 on taxify today... And i didn't accept like 3 from uber while on trip... But i noticed no much surge today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
blackylola:
I accepted only one request on the mainland got to pickup point and my AC stop working the situation was frustrating

I pity you oh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
chillex8:

Why old drivers.

So you don't want to fight corruption
Which yeye corruption, the new drivers used my car to learn uber and couldn't deliver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
rebella:
Which yeye corruption, the new drivers used my car to learn uber and couldn't deliver
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
missionlog91:
MAKE SURE EXTRA INCOME MAKE SURE EXTRA INCOME MAKE SURE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
YOU CAN EVEN START WITH JUST 10 DOLLARS (3700 NAIRA)
ITS ALL ABOUT FORE TRADING
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING
FOREX IS MADE SO EASY EVEN WITH 10 DOLLARS (N3700) YOU CAN START
why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 08149547066 WHATSAPP ONLY
this trend is for Uber experience bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol!!!
My first rider this morning was drunk.
He couldn't even tell me where he was going.

Chai!!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
toyclicks:
Lol!!!
My first rider this morning was drunk.
He couldn't even tell me where he was going.

Chai!!! Smh
grin
So tell us d whole story. How did u get his destination and how did he pay u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
xana101:
grin
destination will be on the app, hope he didn't vomit in your car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
xana101:
grin

grin
By the time we got to Lekki, myself and the chick wey him carry tried to wake him up before he could mumble Badore

We reached Badore and we tried waking him again before we got his hotel after turning round and round.

Finally, when I slammed the bill on him, na en him eye come clear finish. He come dey tell me say mehn when it comes to that, his drunkenness no reach there oooo. I had to let go of N600.

Lol

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2017
toyclicks:
I carried a rider yesterday. He was going to the mechanic to fix his car.
The tyre burst in the night and had to drive it like that till he got to a safe place.

This got me thinking.
.Pls house, which particular places are unsafe esp at Night in Lagos oooo. Security wise. As I am still new to Lagos
Buy new tyres bro. Tot I advised u about that when we spoke...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2017
blackylola:
I want to start driving on Uber very soon but am just making little enquiries.
Must you accept every request or you only accept the ones you want to accept?
Also who knows​ if taxify are accepting 2001 cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2017
ogunvic41:

Buy new tyres bro. Tot I advised u about that when we spoke...

No No No, the rider was narrating his ordeal to me. It was his car that got a burst tyre some days before. So he ordered my cab to take him to his mechanic and we got talking.

Yes we've spoken and I am working on it. Fixing the lights first

Did servicing yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Mboi:

not necessary that you accept all request but they are keeping record of your activities. The last time I checked Taxify only accept 05/06 upward
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Mboi:

Uber will only log you out for a few minutes if you refuse to accept requests.
Uber will block your account if you accept requests and then cancel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Hello fellow drivers, I intend getting an iPhone 5S for uber and taxify. Wanna know if it's adviceable, and how's d data consumption like, would like to know the pros and cons. Pls I await your response. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2017
ebubedrums001:
Hello fellow drivers, I intend getting an iPhone 5S for uber and taxify. Wanna know if it's adviceable, and how's d data consumption like, would like to know the pros and cons. Pls I await your response. Thanks

Why I phone? I am saving for Hot note 4 sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
IPhone doesn't make much sense on Google map based on my experience tho but oh might be lucky.
[quaote author=ebubedrums001 post=59360223]Hello fellow drivers, I intend getting an iPhone 5S for uber and taxify. Wanna know if it's adviceable, and how's d data consumption like, would like to know the pros and cons. Pls I await your response. Thanks[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
ebubedrums001:
Get a good Android phone with OS 6 or 7. Google map is better on Android google own Android and google map. Have compared the two, Android OS is better. Also get a 4g internet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Uber will only log you out for a few minutes if you refuse to accept requests.
Uber will block your account if you accept requests and then cancel
Ok, thanks for the info. I'm actually thinking coz I know requests will definitely sometimes come from where that's too far from your location or where you will not like to put your car on due to maybe bad roads or navigation. So in such case I believe one can decline to accepting such request instead of accept and later cancel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Mboi:

Ok, thanks for the info. I'm actually thinking coz I know requests will definitely sometimes come from where that's too far from your location or where you will not like to put your car on due to maybe bad roads or navigation. So in such case I believe one can decline to accepting such request instead of accept and later cancel.

i also do not accept requests if i am in a 2.5 surge area and a request of 1.5x surge is pinging.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Romeo3:
i also do not accept requests if i am in a 2.5 surge area and a request of 1.5x surge is pinging.
Why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
xana101:
Why?
cos i want a 2.5x request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
My people, how today dey go? How do we currently see requests now? Are things now picking up?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pholubaba(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Experience Uber/Taxify Driver needed for Honda Accord 07 DC 35k rental 08058145867 chat only please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tdadz:
My people, how today dey go? How do we currently see requests now? Are things now picking up?
not picking up o. My own experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2017
first trip today.... see my rider. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.