Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750667 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
ogunvic41:

Is the American,south African or Japanese specs?

American spec
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Eminimi:

I have a good guy you can use. Call or text me on: 08025550500

I will call you tonight sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chaiiiii! Does the rating drop if one doesn't accept request..... I didn't accept two consecutive requests and mu rating dropped by 2 suddenly, without even driving that day, biko how is that possible?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teacherng: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
kk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone assist explain to me what the screenshot below means?
My documents are intact and my profile is active. But if I try to go online, the screenshot pops up.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Teacherng:
Make up to N15,000 a day making deliveries in Lagos part time on foot or with your vehicle! Download the DropBuddies App and Sign up now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropbuddies.android.partner&hl=en

Learn more about Dropbuddies: https://dropbuddies.com/become-a-buddy
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2017
oppytexu:
Can anyone advice me on a good mechanic I have a very sensitive issue to fix on my car (Toyota Corolla 2009) and I need someone with better experience and smart to help with it not some guessing the solution oooo... I need the car fix once and for all

Contact Gazzuzz he fixed my car wella.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2017
elninosanz:
See what this enemies of progress called Uber sent to me.

"UBER: Dave, is everything OK? We noticed you haven't taken a trip via Uber in a while. If you have any issues, we're here to help!"

So because I am not driving on Uber to work like a slave and earn peanuts that means that everything must not be OK.

Uber na confirm enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2017
oppytexu:
Can anyone advice me on a good mechanic I have a very sensitive issue to fix on my car (Toyota Corolla 2009) and I need someone with better experience and smart to help with it not some guessing the solution oooo... I need the car fix once and for all
Call Jamo 08037617973 He fixes car issues well for some uber Driver I know without finishing you smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2017
But everything is not okay now, you were a top earner making good commission for them

elninosanz:
See what this enemies of progress called Uber sent to me.

"UBER: Dave, is everything OK? We noticed you haven't taken a trip via Uber in a while. If you have any issues, we're here to help!"

So because I am not driving on Uber to work like a slave and earn peanuts that means that everything must not be OK.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Please house help a brother out .... Is it advisable to use Honda Accord 2007 v6 3.0L for uber and taxify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
NOOOO

Bhorbymills1990:
Please house help a brother out .... Is it advisable to use Honda Accord 2007 v6 3.0L for uber and taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Bhorbymills1990:

If it's a personal car, you can manage it. But if it's rental or HP, don't go above 25k per week.

Am using an Acura TL 3.2L V6 on HPfor 25k a week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
eghuan1:

If it's a personal car, you can manage it. But if it's rental or HP, don't go above 25k per week.

Am using an Acura TL 3.2L V6 on HPfor 25k a week

Thanks ... It's a personal car and I intend driving it myself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
alstarmayo:
NOOOO

Why ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Since it's your personal car, it's cool for Uber. Kindly sign up using the link below to get an additional 20k after you complete a

Bhorbymills1990:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2017
with the current fare in Uber, you'll barely be making money
Bhorbymills1990:

Why ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by scobyy2007: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Naija used 2004 Corolla Sport

Fuel Economy on point
Engine excellent condition
Buy and drive
Good for Uber
Great Price
Previously used by company as official car.

1.5Million (Negotiable)

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Call 09090648155

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 50chuks: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Good day everyone in here Please help me am a driver in the platform,but for now am looking for a car please ooo,thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
How's business my people? I've not been here for a while.

Best car for Uber / Taxify now. Based on current reality.

* Nissan Almera / Primera ( 2000 - 2004 model)

* Honda City (2004- 2008 model)

Honda Civic 2003/ 04 model.

If you can get Naija used in good condition. Good for you.

Ideal Weekly rental... 25-30k

The fares are too cheap. Don't wreck your nice car
( Corolla, Camry or whatever) for the sake of Uber. It's not worth it.

Some of you (existing partners) should sell your current fine car (s) and buy older cars in order to survive.

You guys put in a lot of effort yet what do you get in return

I've been doing car hire business even before Uber started in Nigeria and I know how challenging it can be.

In life you need to evolve...

Only older and cheaper cars can survive on Uber right now. Mark my words. Some partners will never make profit from this business

#Myhumbleopinion

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
scobyy2007:
Naija used 2004 Corolla Sport

Fuel Economy on point
Engine excellent condition
Buy and drive
Good for Uber
Great Price
Previously used by company as official car.

1.5Million (Negotiable)

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Call 09090648155

Nice... 1.3?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2017
mrsage:

Some of you (existing partners) should sell your current fine car (s) and buy older cars in order to survive.

I've been doing car hire business even before Uber started in Nigeria and I know how challenging it can be.

Only older and cheaper cars can survive on Uber right now. Mark my words. Some partners will never make profit from this business

#Myhumbleopinion

Majorly people have come to rely solely on uber/taxify and have failed to see what other uses their vehicle can be used for while doing uber/taxify.

There are ideas which u can build alongside this e-hailing.... I am already building up a proposal for one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
mrsage:

#Myhumbleopinion

Hope they will listen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
bobot23:

Majorly people have come to rely solely on uber/taxify and have failed to see what other uses their vehicle can be used for while doing uber/taxify.

There are ideas which u can build alongside this e-hailing.... I am already building up a proposal for one
let the cat out of the bag for others to benefit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Hope they will listen.

They know... Just that the African mentality always come into play eg I need to drive something cool if not no-one will enter my moto grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
blackylola:
let the cat out of the bag for others to benefit

It's not something hidden... I have shared it in two groups I belong...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
bobot23:

It's not something hidden... I have shared it in two groups I belong...
good how can someone register
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bobot23: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2017
blackylola:
good how can someone register

That's a sample... I am working on building mine... Proposal still on going

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Contact Gazzuzz he fixed my car wella.

Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by scobyy2007: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
bobot23:

Nice... 1.3?

Please call the number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
mrsage:

#Myhumbleopinion
God bless you. I have learnt from experience. The car was bought for 800k and in good condition. I have made more than half the money now in less than 4 months,unlike those that bought a car of a million plus and haven't made 30 percent of the cost after many months and yet they are facing car repair issues. Cheap good car is the best. Fast return on investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
phlopholly:
Can anyone assist explain to me what the screenshot below means?
My documents are intact and my profile is active. But if I try to go online, the screenshot pops up.
I need help, I can't go online. What does this mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m), raiszy2k(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.