Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766880 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Epphy:

Yes. Just ensure you do due diligence.

Like Ogas Gazzuzz & Dru advised, better to use small engine cars to be on a safe side. The ever falling fares make it difficult to maintain cars that consume more fuel esp if given to a driver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Around Kingsway Alfred Road /Osborne. Is business dull here at this time of the day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Am interested, am certified Uber/Bolt driver in Lagos but can't find your contact. Mine is 0706800332 whatsaap. Thanks.
solutiongiver:
toyota corolla 04 available for rental 25k weekly send message on WhatsApp if interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
oladipupo2234:
Uber driver needed for a brand new Tokumbo Corolla 2006 model

Driver must reside in a gated compound around iyana-ipaja/Alimosho axis

Have 2 suitable guarantors

and be willing to pay 35k weekly (slightly negotiable only to a serious driver)

is for rentals or Hire Purchase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
GforGee:
Around Kingsway Alfred Road /Osborne. Is business dull here at this time of the day?
Please don't park on the road in Osborne estate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
GforGee:
You better leave that area if not those LG boys will tow ur vehicle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
chucsmoore:
I have stopped afternoon work, once is 12pm. Na house straight. 4pm I come out to work again. Driving inside a very hot sun is not good for my health.
Very hot indeed and it makes mess of ur ac which leaves u worried

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros long time, we missed you ooo
so u no like the calmness here grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Dear house, I have an option of choosing either 2004 Toyota Camry or 2006 Honda Civic, which one should I go for?
(Uber/Bolt)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2019
calabardick:
Dear house, I have an option of choosing either 2004 Toyota Camry or 2006 Honda Civic, which one should I go for?
(Uber/Bolt)

Read the last 2 pages or so grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Hello house, have been following this thread for a while now. I have interest in partnering with uber/taxify(bolt) but firstly, I want to register as a driver and rent a car before my car arrive.

Now I want to ask the house if the business is still profitable cos I saw some people commenting that the turnover is not like before again. Pls my fellow people, kindly help your guy. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
PLS I NEED THIS INFO BELOW
Bolt Base Fare ?
Bolt charges per Km ?
Bolt charges per mins?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
inferno82:
Hello house, have been following this thread for a while now. I have interest in partnering with uber/taxify(bolt) but firstly, I want to register as a driver and rent a car before my car arrive.

Now I want to ask the house if the business is still profitable cos I saw some people commenting that the turnover is not like before again. Pls my fellow people, kindly help your guy. Thanks

True, the business is not like before. Longer waiting time for ride requests. One need to work harder & longer hours and be more strategic. Not so bad, as one can still do it to get by while waiting for a better job or big break.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Epphy:

True, the business is not like before. Longer waiting time for ride requests. One need to work harder & longer hours and be more strategic. Not so bad, as one can still do it to get by while waiting for a better job or big break.

Thank you you my brother. Though am waiting for my driver license to be ready before I register as a partner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=76990245]

Maybe u misread what I wrote or I didn't make myself clear . I never join the fence at all .. I stated that when others were joining the fence ,I continue with the business till now and I still have a handful of cars on uber.
Now to the issue of civic or elantra.. Since you are not in business of buying tokunbo cars .. I will enlightened, ignorance is not an excuse.. Now on to the matter, elantra are getting very expensive, the cost of elantra are all almost competing with corolla .. All my cars on uber are tokunbo to start with and also I have my landing cost to deal with.. I can't have my landing cost to be the same as my selling cost .. I don't need to tell you what my landing cost is ..whatever it is at the start of uber in Nigeria it was very attractive until people starting focusing on the elantra ...
Now with the civic, I can get my civic cheaper than most people I know.. Civic from 04 to 05 especially. And from experience the 04 to 05 are easy to maintain and very rugged .but the only slightly issue is that they are very low to ground compare to the elantra.. As we speak now I will be landing an 04 civic for sale before the end of the month..

Conclusion : I will still vouch for elantra any day or anytime.. If I can get an 07 elantra landing cost as my civic. I will for sure buy it without a doubt.. It will be likely to use as uber or sale .. It will be better off to sell .... Now if uber decides to increase their fares and make the business more attractive like it was at the beginning.. Trust me I will certainly buy elantra for sure. And for now I would not encourage anybody to use a corolla for uber .. I will tell them to use a much cheaper car .. It will be better to sale the corolla... for now anybody spending more than 1.3m either tokunbo or used cars for uber .. Will need to have their heads examine
Ps. I don't need to collect any form from anybody, I am my own man and I lead myself.. If you want to collect form up and down be my guest .. U little punk [/quot

Dru can yhu pls chat me up on this number I ve some issue I will like to discuss wit yhu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by berrydee: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
If you are an active bolt/uber driver currently in need of a car on both platform with 3 month experience, call or whatsapp this numbers for available cars right now.

Note: If the cars on ground had been taken, you can still call or whatsapp to drop your details. whenever an opportunity arises, you will be called upon

Call: 08090645178 0r 08090645178

Whatsapp: 09082461162

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Naija and its ways. Oyinbo calls it ridesharing. We call it Ehailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emmystified(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yes, we do, though a few of them.

Recently, a drivers outsourcing service created a unique business model that gives out female drivers only. You can check out www.girlsonwheels.com.ng
Rubbiish:

Do we have female uber drivers?
I haven't seen one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rollitout:
PLS I NEED THIS INFO BELOW
Bolt Base Fare ?
Bolt charges per Km ?
Bolt charges per mins?

Here you have it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
brogxy:

Here you have it

Abeg how you get the 3k promo? Is it as a first time rider?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
I think Uber should just creat Uber Haulage for those who want to carry load. For me i always have my personal effect in my boot and i dont allow anybody to put anything in my boot. Not even a single person. if whatever you want to carry can not sit at the back sit, then i will help you cancel.

pope191:
Some girls r just born stupid, when u see a rider with 4.3 rating, u don't need anyone to tell u deh lack manners. I'm at MBA when dis request came in, she called and ask me to drive down to cash and carry with my boot open... I asked madam what r u putting in my boot and where are u taking it to? She pulsed for awhile said fridge, but won't disclose where she is going too. Me that like sleep grin I jejely active my sleep mood back. The next call I got from her was on a high pitch note "Where r u, I'm waiting outside". Me b like, ma! I don't know where u r going, I don't even know the litre of the fridge, if I park at the road while picking u and dose tow guys jump down, what will u do? Oga cancel the ride with harsh tones...

To d once after me, don't let any rider bully you, las las u won't sit and watch her fix fridge in and out of your boot, if the trip is 1k, that's probably what u may get, to them, they r doin u a favour.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Megadrop:
so u no like the calmness here grin
Lolzz, no be so all these make me group what it is today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Toyota Corolla 05 for rent.

Weekly rental 30k

1 guarantor.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
In this very hot afternoon....

HIM: Your AC is not working
ME: Sorry sir, its the weather

Moments later.....

ME: Oga wake up,we have arrived at your destination

Don't let people ask why you're laughing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please who also got this kind of broadcast message from UBER? I hope they aren't trying to say I am fraudulent

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
slamstanlee:
This is the biggest Learner's plate i have seen grin
Learner of life grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
kumero:
Please do not speak for others. You can ignore the post if you are not interested. You do not own this platform and can not tell others what to do.
Good day
Please check what this thread is about once again. You can't come here and deceive newbies while the experienced sit and watch

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
kumero:

Do not speak for others. People who are interested will contact me. Just ignore the post if you are not interested. You do not own this platform and cannot tell people what to do.

Good day
Only the inexperienced will contact you on those terms. Check the topic of this thread again, and you will see why the experienced won't let you exploit newbies under their nose

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
femilambor007:

But some testify using it?

Does that mean everyone is using Iphone 6 or Samsung S6. Just trying to get the affordable option.
In this hustle, the most affordable option is a phone that meets uber specs. The app has been programmed to work with these phones. You need no other expo, bro. Check these other phones:
-Nokia X5
-LG G4
-Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They are all good options. If you can't afford any one of them, look for a good merchant and get a London used in computer village

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
eherbal:
you're shady bro undecided
On point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gentlelife50:
All these Yeye girls that will be disturbing me up and down Oga increase AC I wee just tell them "please why don't u come to the front you know it's hot this afternoon."
They will say " no worry I am fine here" case solved.
For my mind u better be fine
grin grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.