Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744744 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
shollywendy1:

Selling 1.6lt engine to Buy 2.4lts engine for e-hailing.
Brother, it's like u going to maryland from ikorodu.
You now decides to take itoikin - epe- lekki expressway when u can actually go thru ikorodu direct bro. Think twice

Are you invariable saying that I should stick to the Hyundai?
What about the corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Skiilashi:

What about the corolla?
Please do if it's not giving you issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Skiilashi:

What about the corolla?
U already said u do not have money for corolla
Is d elantra giving u serious issues?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonnyp(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
NEWLY IMPORTED TOYOTA COROLA SPORT 2006 FROM �� US...SOUND ENGINE,CHILLING AC,COMPLETE CUSTOM DUTY,CLEAN FABRIC INTERIOR,CLEAN BODY,GOOD GEAR,AND EXTRA TIRE....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FIX JUST BUY AND DRIVE... PRICE-2M SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE....CALL OR CHAT ME 08030744465/07031959184

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gionee M6 64gig internal memory 4gig ram. Are yhu saying it does nt support Uber app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
shollywendy1:

Selling 1.6lt engine to Buy 2.4lts engine for e-hailing.
Brother, it's like u going to maryland from ikorodu.
You now decides to take itoikin - epe- lekki expressway when u can actually go thru ikorodu direct bro. Think twice bro. In fact, " ko le work"
But it have 2.0 too?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
jonnyp:
NEWLY IMPORTED TOYOTA COROLA SPORT 2006 FROM �� US...SOUND ENGINE,CHILLING AC,COMPLETE CUSTOM DUTY,CLEAN FABRIC INTERIOR,CLEAN BODY,GOOD GEAR,AND EXTRA TIRE....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FIX JUST BUY AND DRIVE... PRICE-2M SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE....CALL OR CHAT ME 08030744465/07031959184

What's the mileage. Is it clean title
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gstream: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
I am interested...uber/taxify account active...reach me on 08061120577.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

But it have 2.0 too?
You are correct but still safe fuel compare to 2.4ltrs engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Seun360:

I use Gionee P8M and its working perfectly for the job.
I'm not disputing that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Skiilashi:
Good afternoon gentle men.

I want to buy a tokunbo toyota camry 2006.
To be used for ehailing personally. I intend to sell my Hyundai elentra 08 . I would have gone for a corolla 06.But I don't think I have the money.

Please is this advisable?

I need expert opinion!!
You can buy Camry, but can't afford a corolla? Ayam not understanding
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
QuitNotice:
You can buy Camry, but can't afford a corolla? Ayam not understanding

Are they same price sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steve97: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

I have never driven or used civic from 06 to 07 or accord of any year. So it will be very hard for me to give any analysis on those cars. .. But civic from 03 to 05 I can give then thumbs up ..due to the fact that I have them on my uber fleet ..
OK..thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Y is my activity score not increasing after taking and completing several trips ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Some girls are just too fake. Was on awolowo road when i got a request from raymond njoku. Got there and rider hugged her colleagues and got in. I asked before arrival where she was headed and she said VGC(me smiling) . baby got in and immediately I moved away from her colleagues eye sight, she said she will be dropping at falomo (smh). Baby paid me the 400 fare and jumped into a bus. This babes sef eh!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rollitout:
Y is my activity score not increasing after taking and completing several trips ?

4k a whole day no taxify?.. u must have been using more of uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
aaronson:
what do you mean manageable drivers bro? How often do they default and when do you get flexible enough to let them default?

Well my drivers default rate are pretty low .. I do have one driver that default every now and than .. The excuse is that the car is giving him issues, which am about to sell and give him the tokunbo.. And also the driver seems to have personal or family issues that has affects is delivery .. But am working on that now. So that they won't be any more excuse.. And the rest of the drivers are pretty ok .. Keep in mind I reduce my fleet of cars from about 8 to about 5 to be able to manage the business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Blackbishop:
Gionee M6 64gig internal memory 4gig ram. Are yhu saying it does nt support Uber app
The memory is ok. The size is ok; the processor is okay. But it only has A-GPS. Don't forget that that's a very vital requirement for calculating fares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwizu042:
Some girls are just too fake. Was on awolowo road when i got a request from raymond njoku. Got there and rider hugged her colleagues and got in. I asked before arrival where she was headed and she said VGC(me smiling) . baby got in and immediately I moved away from her colleagues eye sight, she said she will be dropping at falomo (smh). Baby paid me the 400 fare and jumped into a bus. This babes sef eh!
grin grin grin
Chaii this one off me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwizu042:

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
shollywendy1:

You are correct but still safe fuel compare to 2.4ltrs engine
Difference in fuel consumption between 2.0ltr and 2.4ltr is overhyped. I've used both, difference is almost insignificant if engine/car has not been abused

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
deedee44:

Lol before nko? Shey he go dash you ni

Take it back without police matter grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwizu042:

No b today, I yaff seen such tire. Girls dat doesn't like to see small traffic, you will hear "end d trip, I'll trek d rest"

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
QuitNotice:
Boss de lobby grin

Lol, my oga if I see cross tour, you know how many offline trips I go deh do?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
QuitNotice:
The memory is ok. The size is ok; the processor is okay. But it only has A-GPS. Don't forget that that's a very vital requirement for calculating fares
Uber does not approve of this phone in fact its on the list of banned phones. Note that you will soon be flagged.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
GforGee:

No sir. If you go online, you'll see the new one for 32k or less. Its a 2015 phone and mine is a Korean model. Everyday I still try to imagine what happened that made LG gather their outdated phones and sell at that cheap price (though it has a nougat update).
The phone works fine, its a machine just like someone said here. Try to find out the price too in the market.....I didn't buy a stolen phone oooooo
I even have a receipt.
oga phone manufacturers Don't gather their phones and sell oo lol, it's possible u bought a clone (Google it). But since it worked for you, ders no big deal

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

Well my drivers default rate are pretty low .. I do have one driver that default every now and than .. The excuse is that the car is giving him issues, which am about to sell and give him the tokunbo.. And also the driver seems to have personal or family issues that has affects is delivery .. But am working on that now. So that they won't be any more excuse.. And the rest of the drivers are pretty ok .. Keep in mind I reduce my fleet of cars from about 8 to about 5 to be able to manage the business
Nice one bro, You doing a good job staying business oriented and looking out for your drivers as well. Thumb up bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fulla(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Humble greetings to the gurus on this platform. A quick one, please I will like to know if matrix 04 is acceptable for Uber and Taxify. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fulla:
Humble greetings to the gurus on this platform. A quick one, please I will like to know if matrix 04 is acceptable for Uber and Taxify. Thanks

Matrix, the movie? Or Toyota Matrix? undecided

It's accepted cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fulla(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thanks Chief! I appreciate the swift response
izzou:

Matrix, the movie? Or Toyota Matrix? undecided

It's accepted cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2019
nwizu042:

Chai! Chai!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 5:20am On Mar 28, 2019
franksam2009:
oga phone manufacturers Don't gather their phones and sell oo lol, it's possible I bought a clone (Google it). But since it worked for you, ders no big deal

Maybe you don't know that in other countries, there's something they call upgrade in which you give your phone to collect a newer version and add money. Its those phones they refurbish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foreigner12(m), Itsrm(m), dimco(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.