Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745286 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
No trip for 3hrs now help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Amuga(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Interested please
ThisisBuhari:
I have 2006 toyota corolla & I’m looking for an uber & taxify driver to pair with in Abuja.

You will need two verifiable guarantors, uber & taxify account active OR licensed driver willing to register. Weekly payment - no stories accepted. Responsible young man. Good Maintenance culture.

Weekly payment #30k.

PM if interested.

Abuja only pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Receipt will not deliver anybody from police issue if it happens to be a stolen phone. but i pray it is not bro. please be safe my broda.

GforGee:

No sir. If you go online, you'll see the new one for 32k or less. Its a 2015 phone and mine is a Korean model. Everyday I still try to imagine what happened that made LG gather their outdated phones and sell at that cheap price (though it has a nougat update).
The phone works fine, its a machine just like someone said here. Try to find out the price too in the market.....I didn't buy a stolen phone oooooo
I even have a receipt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Hello house, does overheating stops fan from working
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steve97: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

O boy the business is not easy at all.. Have been doing mine for two years plus, when people were joining the other fence up and Dwn, I still hang in there till now ..
That been said, I wouldn't recommend big daddy for uber.. Try selling the big daddy and buy a tokunbo civic 04 to 05 .. That way you reduce your risk factor.. If the driver messes up and u can't no longer handle the business.. U can easily sell the civic and at least u still have money left over from the big daddy sells
dru23:

O boy the business is not easy at all.. Have been doing mine for two years plus, when people were joining the other fence up and Dwn, I still hang in there till now ..
That been said, I wouldn't recommend big daddy for uber.. Try selling the big daddy and buy a tokunbo civic 04 to 05 .. That way you reduce your risk factor.. If the driver messes up and u can't no longer handle the business.. U can easily sell the civic and at least u still have money left over from the big daddy sells
dru23:

pls.can you also recommend civic 06/07 and accord btw 04/06
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Honda civic available for rental

1 guarantor,
must be active on both uber and taxify.
must be able to remit 30k weekly without stories
Minimum of 3 months experience

Interested person should call, msg or whatsapp 081 2458 6784
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is GIONEE M6 OK for Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Recieved
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
olalekan90:

grin grin grin fan stopped working is one of the reason for overheating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
greenbackboogie:
Honda crosstour ( v6 2010) for sale

colour: Black
model year : 2010
mileage : 81000
engine type : V6
Price : 3.6 m

Rental nko? 35k per week nd I promise not to default for one way, if I default, take it back from me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by berrydee: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you are an active bolt/uber driver currently in need of a car on both platform with 3 month experience, call or whatsapp this numbers for available cars right now.

Note: If the cars on ground had been taken, you can still call or whatsapp to drop your details. whenever an opportunity arises, you will be called upon

Call: 08090645178

Whatsapp: 09082461162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
rotile247:
switch location.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
berrydee:
If you are an active bolt/uber driver currently in need of a car on both platform with 3 month experience, call or whatsapp this numbers for available cars right now.

Note: If the cars on ground had been taken, you can still call or whatsapp to drop your details. whenever an opportunity arises, you will be called upon

Call: 08090645178

Whatsapp: 09082461162

Na job application?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

Dru baba! long tym, how our cars?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
shollywendy1:
Every opinions about this car (chevrolet aveo) for uber/bolt will be highly appreciated.
Cc: Gazzuzz,
Oluwaseunla and other engineers in the house

I know only one person using it on e-hailing. You may have a challenge with finding people with technical know how to work on it whenever it has issues. Asides that, it's just like every other car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Seun360:

Dru baba! long tym, how our cars?

Thanks o .. The cars are doing great from the civic to the elantra. They are doing great.. When you manage your own things urself the difference is always there.. No more bleaching manager stealing from me, better mechanic and manageable drivers is what I have now.... Sh * t is not perfect, but it is 100% better than before... thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
oluwaseunla:

I know only one person using it on e-hailing. You may have a challenge with finding people with technical know how to work on it whenever it has issues. Asides that, it's just like every other car.
Thank so much sir. I really appreciate your quick response sir. "You may have a challenge with finding people with technical know how to work on it whenever it has issues" that's the major point. God bless u sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

Thanks o .. The cars are doing great from the civic to the elantra. They are doing great.. When you manage your own things urself the difference is always there.. No more bleaching manager stealing from me, better mechanic and manageable drivers is what I have now.... Sh * t is not perfect, but it is 100% better than before... thanks for asking
Good luck bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
adeniyiHansome:
Receipt will not deliver anybody from police issue if it happens to be a stolen phone. but i pray it is not bro. please be safe my broda.

Can't stop reading and laughing. Very funny post
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
rotile247:
Where you dey?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Blackbishop:
Is GIONEE M6 OK for Uber
No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
pope191:

Rental nko? 35k per week nd I promise not to default for one way, if I default, take it back from me.
Boss de lobby grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
dru23:

what do you mean manageable drivers bro? How often do they default and when do you get flexible enough to let them default?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
aaronson:
what do you mean manageable drivers bro? How often do they default and when do you get flexible enough to let them default?
Easy to work with
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
olalekan90:
Non working fan can be the cause of overheating. Fix that before it blows your top casket.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
pope191:

Lol before nko? Shey he go dash you ni

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
QuitNotice:
No
I use Gionee P8M and its working perfectly for the job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good afternoon gentle men.

I want to buy a tokunbo toyota camry 2006.
To be used for ehailing personally. I intend to sell my Hyundai elentra 08 . I would have gone for a corolla 06.But I don't think I have the money.

Please is this advisable?

I need expert opinion!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
GforGee:

No sir. If you go online, you'll see the new one for 32k or less. Its a 2015 phone and mine is a Korean model. Everyday I still try to imagine what happened that made LG gather their outdated phones and sell at that cheap price (though it has a nougat update).
The phone works fine, its a machine just like someone said here. Try to find out the price too in the market.....I didn't buy a stolen phone oooooo
I even have a receipt.
Do this phone use a 4g network?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Skiilashi post=77036700]Good afternoon gentle men.

To be used for ehailing personally. I intend to sell my Hyundai elentra 08 . I would have gone for a corolla 06.But I don't think I have the money.

I need expert opinion!![/quote
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Skiilashi:
Good afternoon gentle men.

I need expert opinion!!
Selling 1.6lt engine to Buy 2.4lts engine for e-hailing.
Brother, it's like u going to maryland from ikorodu.
You now decides to take itoikin - epe- lekki expressway when u can actually go thru ikorodu direct bro. Think twice bro. In fact, " ko le work"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=shollywendy1 post=77037243][/quote]

??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.