Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743808 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
emmancecute:
be smart, report passenger forgot an item first, then do wetin dey your mind. Don't let her outsmart you. Happened to me before and I made sure passenger paid x4 of the fare and apologized.
Smart man. Exactly what I wanted to say earlier

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
sharpk007:

well I used 4k fuel to make 25K On sunday and Monday Morning.... 6k for 15K is on a high side Sir
Sir please what car do you drive ,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
I know message will reach everyone in batches. So how we go take pull riders to use more of uber to enjoy this awoof now.... chai

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

Smart man. Exactly what I wanted to say earlier
afternnon Sir ,what car is suitable between a Toyota corolla 03-04 and Honda civic 005-06 for uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
There is sure way way to make good bar with big daddy and Toyota muscle and other 2.4 litre engine without spending much on fuel. It doesn't have to be smaller engine. I can only disclose that to individuals who owns these machines
Please PM me cos I need more money. It would be good if I can apply that tactics with 1.8l engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
slamstanlee:
I know message will reach everyone in batches. So how we go take pull riders to use more of uber to enjoy this awoof now.... chai

Also me, just received the message after I chatted them in-app.

Abi o...riders pulling things. Done 9 trips... 6 to go.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rollitout:
Uber realized that drivers are now driving more with Taxify and on other platform hereby affecting uber business yet uber does not want to increase there fare the best think is let us all shun uber for now, migrate to Taxify major uber competitor, you can use uber for repositioning alone and for trip destination, let us all cooperate let's do this for a month or two and let's see how uber will survive.
So what will running to taxifire achieve?
With that your suggestion, I feel you are an agent to taxify.
Uber is even better in terms of partners relationship and moreover, they operate on same tariff.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Epphy:

Also me, just received the message after I chatted them in-app.

Abi o...riders pulling things. Done 9 trips... 6 to go.
did just 4. I prepared for offlines this week + want to renew my road worthiness cert. Which ends on the 4th So na next week i go drag this awoof
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
na lie joor, unless Saturdays/Sunday when the roads are free
Go back several pages into last year, you will see were the actor claimed he could make 10k with 1k grin.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

Please be kind enough to tell what you've been doing to keep fuel usage low. Its been hard on me especially with the fact that I have to deliver.
Or maybe you have a suggestion as to what might be draining my fuel so quickly
I guess your vehicle is not tokunbo, and it has been said severally on this thread about the difference between 2.4 and 1.8 engines. Try on the look out for corolla which is one of the best tools for this work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
lekbel09:
afternnon Sir ,what car is suitable between a Toyota corolla 03-04 and Honda civic 005-06 for uber
Sincerely, I don't even know anything about honda cars. Have not used one before.But I know both 03-04 corollas are very good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xcaper(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Honda Civic 2005 available for hire. Any interested driver should call me on 08183355581
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

Please be kind enough to tell what you've been doing to keep fuel usage low. Its been hard on me especially with the fact that I have to deliver.

well I drive a 2010 Corolla Manual and I run on Neutral Alot... And is a VVTI VALVE... so No erractic Acceleration.

But Ur driving Habit is also a good way to safe fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
grin It's Taxify oo. She's been bombarding me with calls. Told her to come to Ojodu. Make she spend more than double of de 7 hundi
don't ever reply her via text

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
sharpk007:

well I used 4k fuel to make 25K On sunday and Monday Morning.... 6k for 15K is on a high side Sir
oga why u come dey lie like this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chae:
Ouse wanna ask if acura 2005 fit this our job, abeg reply Asap.
Very wrong tool. Abort mission

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

I believe 2.4ltr engine has same fuel consumption rate with 1.8ltr engine,,. Or maybe just little difference
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Someone should please tell me how many digit the tax identification number is please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
Someone should please tell me how many digit the tax identification number is please

How do you mean how many digit? Just use what is assigned to you by FIRS. I don't want to assume you want to join the band wagon of using false tax ID, it will take you less than 10mins to get one from FIRS.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
grin It's Taxify oo. She's been bombarding me with calls. Told her to come to Ojodu. Make she spend more than double of de 7 hundi

Na so

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

How do you mean how many digit? Just use what is assigned to you by FIRS. I don't want to assume you want to join the band wagon of using false tax ID, it will take you less than 10mins to get one from FIRS.
the problem is locating an FIRS office around lekki ajah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
tunlapapa:

Go back several pages into last year, you will see were the actor claimed he could make 10k with 1k grin.
U no dey forget something, I even heard of fuel 2k getting to half tank. And the person even wanted to prove it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
oga why u come dey lie like this grin grin grin

Alrite... If U re a liar i dont gain a dime for lying.

All d best Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
emmancecute:
I use such machine sir.

OmoManU:

Oya we dey hear you sir

GforGee:

I'm eagerly waiting, help me get my 25k delivery and income for myself pleaseeeeeee

tunlapapa:

Please PM me cos I need more money. It would be good if I can apply that tactics with 1.8l engine.

No 1 ultimate secret is to fill up your tank to d brim with 10k, You will be making between 35k-50k before that fuel finishes. It takes 3-4days before the fuel finishes. Remove 10k again and repeat d same thing. In a week you have btw 50k-70k after fuel expenses. It's far better than spending 5k, 6k on fuel daily basis. It saves cost of fuel expenses and fuel tend to last longer. I have come to notice that 2.4 litre engine cars when filled to d brim, fuel last longer than 1.8 litre engine. You will do alot with full tank. Give it a try you will see d differences

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:

No 1 ultimate secret is to fill up your tank to d brim with 10k, You will be making between 35k-50k before that fuel finishes. It takes 3-4days before the fuel finishes. Remove 10k again and repeat d same thing. In a week you have btw 50k-70k after fuel expenses. It's far better than spending 5k, 6k on fuel daily basis. It saves cost of fuel expenses and fuel tend to last longer. I have come to notice that 2.4 litre engine cars when filled to d brim, fuel last longer than 1.8 litre engine. You will do alot with full tank. Give it a try you will see d differences

I'd love to do this, believe me I do. But I make around 10k on the average per day. How do I get such money to fill tank cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sacrifice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
There is sure way way to make good bar with big daddy and Toyota muscle and other 2.4 litre engine without spending much on fuel. It doesn't have to be smaller engine. I can only disclose that to individuals who owns these machines

Thank you I will give it a try
But my blow blow looking for riders go reduce or stop.
Hmmm 10k for 35k in a week?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

I'd love to do this, believe me I do. But I make around 10k on the average per day. How do I get such money to fill tank cry
you can sacrifice a day earning of 10k to fill up your tank and from there the money starts rolling in without spending much on fuel on daily basis. With that 10k I guarantee you not less than 35k before fuel finish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

Take from your savings now.
In fact, I ll try it and see if it's going to work for me also.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

U no dey forget something, I even heard of fuel 2k getting to half tank. And the person even wanted to prove it
yea. That was my customized corolla from Canada grin But I don step up pass dat level.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
Baba I beg u show your boy way abeg I can drop my what's app if u request thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Trsrrs:

Baba I beg u show your boy way abeg I can drop my what's app if u request thanks

Which way again
Fill your tank with 10k and begin pray make back to back request come if not naaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: masam(m), GeneralZodd(m), Omoapena(m), ksmart027(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.