Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743776 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
you can sacrifice a day earning of 10k to fill up your tank and from there the money starts rolling in without spending much on fuel on daily basis. With that 10k I guarantee you not less than 35k before fuel finish

Pls suggest a good petrol station around surulere. If not na to go fill up in
Mobil HQtrs
Forte oil awolowo
Cause I no fit hear story after 10k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
BAZ001:

Mobil HQtrs
Forte oil awolowo
Lol. Anytime I find myself in surulere nah Mobil wey dey itire road I dey fill up there fuel dey complete.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
yea. That was my customized corolla from Canada grin But I don step up pass dat level.
Oh it's you, u sold it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Trsrrs:

Baba I beg u show your boy way abeg I can drop my what's app if u request thanks
Don't worry, no need of WhatsApp I will drop d hints here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Oh it's you, u sold it?
Baba nah me O! grin i no go lie, I sold it to my friend to buy muscle. I just needed to step up. I have gotten alot of contract with my new car. Image is everything.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
Lol. Anytime I find myself in surulere nah Mobil wey dey itire road I dey fill up there fuel dey complete.

Thank you sir
You too much.
I dey always use Forte oil on itire or go to Mobil ebutte metta.
But now I go dey use the Mobil on itire
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Oh it's you, u sold it?
bro do u remember how many digits that TIN is plz?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
bro do u remember how many digits that TIN is plz?
I have been seeing your question, honestly I forgot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019

Gentlelife50:

I have been seeing your question, honestly I forgot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
GforGee:

Sir, did you use double traffic light and this still happened? Abeg I wan know because using those lights have saved me a couple of times, it indicates that I'm leaving soon (while I'm still sitting in the car).
If you used it and they still did this to you, please tell us the area to avoid completely. Even if dem collect 2k, the trip might not be up to that angry

The Area is Aguda Surulere
Adetola street precisely

They are Area boys /thugs illiterate, you still talking about double pointer.
A woman was buying bread on same street yesterday she was in her car, window to buy bread, they entered her car and tooK her to LOCAL govt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
BAZ001:

Mobil HQtrs
Forte oil awolowo

I stay in Surulere and I can tell U is only Total at Iponri dat is close to be good but menh dey re also scam... I don't buy fuel in Surulere.

MY fillings stations re few and i buy atleast 4k fuel dere.

good filling stations are;

Any Heyden filling station(Ilupeju, alapere Ikeja along, VGC, Yaba)

North West VGC

forte Oil Awolowo road

forte Oil Onipanu ( but U must shine Ur Eyes here oo, d attendants are thieves but pump is ok)

petrocam (F, Ajah)

Oando ( Ojodu, Otedola)

Total (Sherathon).

any oda filling station.... I no dey near dere unless I just want buy 1k to reach my main Station

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

I have been having problem with my iphone touch screen since last week, i cannot call client to clarify their locations and it is important to clarify especially in places you are not familiar with, the GPS can sometimes be unreliable or take you through a longer route to the riders' pickup point. So i will wait until the client calls, some clients will just refuse to call and send sms messages through the uber platform, but also because of the touch screen issue i could not respond to their sms. Last week i got a notice that my account had been flagged for fraudulent activities, it is a shame that a driver with over 400+ 5 star trips, could be treated in such manner, i would have expected uber to have first gotten in touch with me as to what could be the problem.
I have since replaced my iphone touch screen and all system are good to go, sadly uber has judged me as guilty without recourse to a fair hearing.
I am omitted from the promo and lumped up with the Sakamanje crew and chop Cancellation fee crew.
What really is the value of all this 5 stars rating we get from riders, since Uber does not use it in taking decisions.
I believe a staff of uber would read this and bring up this issue at their meeting.
i hope Lyft would soon start business in Lagos... this will guarantee that drivers are treated with respect by both bolt and uber.
take it to their Twitter and Instagram handle,they've given up on us here.we don't hear from them anymore.if you know ,you know cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pls can I apply as a Uber partner driver with temporary driver cos I have applied for my driver license and it taking time to be ready for pickup. Pls I need urgent answers. Thanks house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cooladex:

Like 3 hours of that time was spent with my ignition off
. Waiting for her tho. So I did not really waste much fuel.
personally,I think you made a killing bro.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
the problem is locating an FIRS office around lekki ajah

There is FIRS office in Argungi.
Google is your friend ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

did you drive through Flooded water? Did you include flood in your insurance cover?
that's another angle.walahi, I never guessed at that possibility grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
BAZ001:

Mobil HQtrs
Forte oil awolowo
You can buy from Mobil Aguda, Mobil, Apapa road, Ebute metta and Total, Iponri they have all been tested and trusted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
izzou:

Like someone above suggested, don't reply via text

And play safe bro. If you enter Lekki, go drop am there for am. Before she go begin jump from one twitter to instagram page dey type nonsense
Thanks boss. Have a record of the conversation where I categorically told her I can't inconvenience myself because of a trip she refused to pay the due amount for. Dropped a rider two streets away, but I just enjoyed their nice ewa agoin in that area and got a mouth watering trip from there. I no qet her time

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
emmancecute:
be smart, report passenger forgot an item first, then do wetin dey your mind. Don't let her outsmart you. Happened to me before and I made sure passenger paid x4 of the fare and apologized.
I'm right on it, boss. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
pope191:

Bros is she begging or threatening? I'm enjoying dis series, be careful before dis girl turn u to overnight celeb for social media and make sure u don't reply her via text
Her voice don come down, but e never reach beg yet. We booked Friday for meet up tho. She's coming to Ojodu on Friday, to pick up her bag
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is it that Uber promo hasn't started or what? Completed 19 trips by 7pm today and they are still taking their 25% cut!! Hope this promo no be scam

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
BAZ001:

The Area is Aguda Surulere
Adetola street precisely

They are Area boys /thugs illiterate, you still talking about double pointer.
A woman was buying bread on same street yesterday she was in her car, window to buy bread, they entered her car and tooK her to LOCAL govt.

Just tweet about this guys at LASTMA and Ministry of the Transport, then Environment Twitter handles. Cc: @AkinwunmiAmbode. Trust me, their harassment will stop before two days.

In my estate (Gowon), Mosan Okunola LCDA people arrested my car for parking inside the bus stop for Keke and buses. I argued with them that it was a bus stop, and cars can park. They said no, that they will tow me to their office. I swore to them that if my car should enter their yard, I will spoil the business for them because what they are doing is illegal. They no gree, they towed the car to their office at Water bus stop.
Long story short, from about 10:00am till 5:00pm, they held on to the car. They released the car around that 5:00pm without me paying 10kobo. And I still tweeted their attrocities at the Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Local Government Affairs, Governor himself and co. Within one week, they cleared them off the roads in the estate.
Same thing with those goons at Ilupeju. They extorted #10,000 from me, but I spoilt the business for them too.

For these goons is Surulere, I will take them on. In a few days, they will be off the roads

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
olusola2bello:
Good morning, Biko hope this LG G4 is a good phone to use for the business? Make person no go enter uber one chance
Yes it is
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:41am On Apr 03, 2019
nitigriti:

Just tweet about this guys at LASTMA and Ministry of the Transport, then Environment Twitter handles. Cc: @AkinwunmiAmbode. Trust me, their harassment will stop before two days.

In my estate (Gowon), Mosan Okunola LCDA people arrested my car for parking inside the bus stop for Keke and buses. I argued with them that it was a bus stop, and cars can park. They said no, that they will tow me to their office. I swore to them that if my car should enter their yard, I will spoil the business for them because what they are doing is illegal. They no gree, they towed the car to their office at Water bus stop.
Long story short, from about 10:00am till 5:00pm, they held on to the car. They released the car around that 5:00pm without me paying 10kobo. And I still tweeted their attrocities at the Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Local Government Affairs, Governor himself and co. Within one week, they cleared them off the roads in the estate.
Same thing with those goons at Ilupeju. They extorted #10,000 from me, but I spoilt the business for them too.

For these goons is Surulere, I will take them on. In a few days, they will be off the roads

I have a video of them while removing my plate number that I was in the car waiting and one of them opened d door to hold my hand like robbers while d others started removing my plate number. With the keke they parked in front everything was in the video.
That was the first thing they told the oga in the office that I have a video I want to put on internet.
The oga begin threatening me thank God I don park my car for house. Na only plate no dem hold. If not because I live around and it's still fresh I would have posted d video here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2019
inferno82:
Pls can I apply as a Uber partner driver with temporary driver cos I have applied for my driver license and it taking time to be ready for pickup. Pls I need urgent answers. Thanks house

Yes & yes, fire on.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwanifemi34: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2019
I need your help at all!!
I am very interested in this Uber work. I have my car which I can use for Uber but the problem I am having now is my driver’s license. I lost it last year December 25 at a check point because I travelled overnight then.
Right now, I am only using court affidavit and police report that my license details are written for cover up.
Is it possible I get registered with this or what can I do ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2019
BAZ001:

What 5k online and 10k offline
I'm encouraged already
Mine na just #2,600
I will join early morning rush tomorrow
Was thinking of taking tomorrow off too
so that I don't start suspecting every man I see on the road as LGA area boys

This should help you further

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Rollitout:
Uber realized that drivers are now driving more with Taxify and on other platform hereby affecting uber business yet uber does not want to increase there fare the best think is let us all shun uber for now, migrate to Taxify major uber competitor, you can use uber for repositioning alone and for trip destination, let us all cooperate let's do this for a month or two and let's see how uber will survive.

I have shunned uber for 2 weeks now. Strictly driving on taxify and it's been pretty cool. Driving on both platforms can even be confusing at times.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2019
This uber "no service fee after 15 trips" is a SCAM
They are still charging

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluehorizo(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello house. Uber asked me to re-upload my inspection report,even though it has not expired. Please how can I get back my old inspection report since it was not emailed to me. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2019
GforGee:

I use big daddy too. I'm still new in the business but I once made 15k with 6k fuel

I would make over 20k with my 05 camry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: thoollz, SlahJoe(m), dharmie13(f), pope191, Cineinfo(m), Impulse80(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.