Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745725 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2019
skelvin98:

Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For weekly delivery, the car is a clean tokunbo. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125.

An also looking for a car to drive on uber, am a driver with a year plus experience and stay at okota. We can partner if you dont mind the distance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Epphy:
Are drivers on strike this morning in Festac or they already took trips to Island? grin

It is Ago palace's turn for the surge!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2019
GforGee:
Uber, why? cry
Distance was short - Accepted!
But traffic magically made it 2hrs cry

Zero percent or no zero percent, uber is not worth it, until the day drivers will learn to avoid Uber, then sanity will be back to the business. It is easy to get trips on uber, because you drivers made it so and I heard someone saying "Uber is winning the competition", uber is winning slaving drivers, but I guess everyone have one or two issues to sought out, so the trap is unavoidable.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Xneg:
So this evening I picked two boys from onipan to mopol 20 close to police College in ikeja GRA. When we got to our destination, they open my door and bolted into some dangerous dark areas around the police barrack, unfortunately it is taxify, I might never get my money, I'll post their details so drivers can beware.

And that's how the angels in charge of their blessings will bolt away from them. Bastarrrdd angry

Isn't there a way one can avoid this rubbish at night?

I'm thinking a driver should start ending his trip before he gets to their destination. For example, if a rider is going to Police College, I may start ending my trip before there.... maybe Opebi link junction. So if the ediots don't pay, na police station I go drive am go straight angry

There should be a way we can think around this issue

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2019
pope191:

Zero percent or no zero percent, uber is not worth it, until the day drivers will learn to avoid Uber, then sanity will be back to the business. It is easy to get trips on uber, because you drivers made it so and I heard someone saying "Uber is winning the competition", uber is winning slaving drivers, but I guess everyone have one or two issues to sought out, so the trap is unavoidable.

Omo uber is trying their best.. The only thing remains is for uber to dash money and not collect any commission at all for the rest of their business in Nigeria
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning, experts in the house I need urgent help, bought fuel at enyo ikate, the guauge was at half tank, went to service the car at alpha beach road, then went home at ajah, got a trip to lekki phase 1 this morning, and now my fuel is at quarter tank, pls is everything all right
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Guys, pre what I saw on twitter now.
Some riders really be moving mad Yoo.
How can you sensibly and respectfully deal with a comment like this from a rider. Cos rider wey craze reach to talk this kine thing, if you say you wan end trip sey you no go again, she fit begin dey scream sey she no comot the car- next thing you end up on instablog with rape and kidnapping accusation like ms_dsf driver

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
eherbal:
I dey observe una from Grand View,Magodo cool
My house is just one street away. cheesy
You live close by?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2019
pope191:

Which other ehailing company is giving such fantastic promo?
Look uber promos are easily achievable and they have shown concern about drivers safety and health by having a 12 hours drive limit, what is the rest of the competition doing nothing.
Report a fare complain or any issue on your trip to uber and within an 1 hour it is resolved.
Uber is trying, i only wish uber can ensure you are able to set destination anytime you want to, because there are times a driver may want to head back home due to health or domestic issues.
Safety of drivers and riders should always be paramount.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
knowyeknot:
Good morning, experts in the house I need urgent help, bought fuel at enyo ikate, the guauge was at half tank, went to service the car at alpha beach road, then went home at ajah, got a trip to lekki phase 1 this morning, and now my fuel is at quarter tank, pls is everything all right
You didn't state how much fuel you bought, it's possible your gauge is turninoniown

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2019
izzou:

And that's how the angels in charge of their blessings will bolt away from them. Bastarrrdd angry

Isn't there a way one can avoid this rubbish at night?

I'm thinking a driver should start ending his trip before he gets to their destination. For example, if a rider is going to Police College, I may start ending my trip before there.... maybe Opebi link junction. So if the ediots don't pay, na police station I go drive am go straight angry

There should be a way we can think around this issue

For night trips, shine your eyes properly, assess the riders, if you don't feel comfortable cancel.
Stopping the trip early does not guarantee anything, it is dangerous to box undesirable elements, better give them room to escape and then report to Bolt or uber.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

For night trips, shine your eyes properly, assess the riders, if you don't feel comfortable cancel.
Stopping the trip early does not guarantee anything, it is dangerous to box undesirable elements, better give them room to escape and then report to Bolt or uber.

Word

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2019
carixma:

To maintain car no easy bros with this peanut we earn nowadays. I Changed 2 shocks of toyota Camry at 65k each, totalling 120k few months ago, The money I earned for 2 months. You won't blame drivers whose shocks are bad. Blame it on d fare. It is insanely too low to actually take good care of your car with this current fare. Me wey no dey reject trips to bad places. Now I don dey do am to keep my car healthy and to last long. Now I understood why them likes of ifyeez and co reject trips to bad areas. It doesn't pay to earn money and spend all your hard earned money on repairs. It's like someone is back to square one
You never start self grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Epphy:
Are drivers on strike this morning in Festac or they already took trips to Island? grin
You no see rain ni grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Very true grin If you lock them inside against their will they can seriously fúck you up, or they can fúck up your car. Especially when one of them is sitting at the back and you're supposed to concentrate on the driving. . .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by berrydee: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2019
If you are an active bolt/uber driver currently in need of a car on both platform with 3 month experience, call or whatsapp this numbers for available cars right now.

Note: If the cars on ground had been taken, you can still call or whatsapp to drop your details. whenever an opportunity arises, you will be called upon

Call: 08090645178
Whatsapp: 09082461162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
ifyeez:
You no see rain ni grin

I see am but no reflect on my app for my area o. No request on Uber and Taxify dey give me 52 mins pick up! grin I kukuma sleep after 1hour+
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
I noticed a lot of riders don't understand the rating system, I just dropped a very happy rider now and in my presence she rated me 1 star, I was shocked, she said she tot she needed to touch all the stars to rate five so she started from 1 and just skip comment. Uber needs to educate riders more

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
deedee44:

You didn't state how much fuel you bought, it's possible your gauge is turninoniown

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoostPR: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of the best form of advertising your business, is by showing them on Blogs. On afriadverts, with just N3,500 your business adverts can be displayed on over 7,000 Blogs. The kind of traffic you will receive and profits is really overwhelming.

What is afriadverts? afriadverts connects business owners with bloggers and influential marketers willing to advertise their business to their target audience at a better, simplified and affordable price. afriadverts Limited, a Registered company is simply the best advertising network in Africa. they guarantee you top quality visitors to your website as an advertiser and high profits. Just register and see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed! There services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6511

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
iyaegin:

Mouth can sweet to talk some Things...like it is that easy to be changing your profile with Uber abi and changing your cars every 2 weeks...abeg park well jare....
oga read my write-ups again,I said changing car's not profile

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
franksam2009:
oga read my write-ups again,I said changing car's not profile
When you change car won't you also update it on ur Profile, of course you will
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Xneg:
I noticed a lot of riders don't understand the rating system, I just dropped a very happy rider now and in my presence she rated me 1 star, I was shocked, she said she tot she needed to touch all the stars to rate five so she started from 1 and just skip comment. Uber needs to educate riders more

Exactly sir! All my riders are happy ones. Only for me to see them giving me 2 star. Moreover, I thing rating should be optional, not by force. As a driver, there are some times that I just don't want to rate my rider at all but the app doesn't leave that choice - you must rate. This is affecting riders too, a lot. Some are just in a hurry and will press anything (which most likely will give 3 star), just to exit the app.
I wish they can make an interactive session with drivers so that some things can be put in place.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abeg house Uber no accept road worthiness of another state how much them they do road worthiness for lag abeg urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charleslewizy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Charleslewizy:
experienced taxify/uber driver is needed for my Hyundai Elabtra 2008

Driver's Location: Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Ikotun, Abulegba, Egbeda.

2 Verifiable and reliable Guarantor

Responsible & Preferably married

If you are interested.... please whatsapp 08065052522
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Blackbishop:
Abeg house Uber no accept road worthiness of another state how much them they do road worthiness for lag abeg urgent

I think 5k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don do many trips on top the 15 trips them still dey chop the 25%. Una wey do am last week na so the thing dey go ni?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
I don do many trips on top the 15 trips them still dey chop the 25%. Una wey do am last week na so the thing dey go ni?

Send them an in-app message, it should be sorted some mins after

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
It takes 24hours before the system will recognise you have done the 15 trips. Uber promises to refund last week but they didn't. I did my 15th trip on Tuesday morning and switched to taxify when they charged my 16th trip. Had to wait for 24hrs before 0% service fee started.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please, is it true that VIO now requests for Hackney permit from Uber drivers?

I thought Hackney was for red plate numbers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
izzou:
Please, is it true that VIO now requests for Hackney permit from Uber drivers?

I thought Hackney was for red plate numbers

How do they know u were uber driver?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.