Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4795354 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
ofime123:
Do u guys know there are some group of people that still use this lokito and Uber and taxify keep blocking them I was in WhatsApp group some guys there keep saying that taxify have blocking them permanently they are now looking for alternative which in turn became a fraudulent act as I was kicking against it the same fraudulent admin remove me on the group saying I talk too much my people some guys will not change and my praying is for Uber and taxify keep blocking them cus they are a lazy driver looking for rider to defraud of their money. I just pray make one of those rider carry me make I expose am publicly.

Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For weekly delivery, the car is a clean tokunbo. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello, please PM me the link for any of these groups or please add me.
1. Mobility Aid Crew of Lagos.
2. E-PILOT FORUM.
3.UBER & TAXIFY OFFLINE REQUEST.
4. UBER AND TAXIFY CONNECT.
5.THE PROFESSIONALS.
6.SCREENSHOT TAXIFY AND UBER.
7. THE ADVERT.
8.E-HAILING PILOT UPDATES.
9.GET A CAR FOR RENT.
10.SHARE YOUR VIEWS.
11. CAB9JA
12. UBER &TAXIFY NIGERIA
13. E-HAILING WELFARE FORUM.
14.TRIPZ OPERATORS GROUP

Click to pm me

Thanks.

Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For weekly delivery, the car is a clean tokunbo. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
help guys, I got a partner today and when I tried adding his email & phone number... uber says the partner is not on their database.... though the partner said its been up-to 4months the last driver left the car... please help with a solution... thanks guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Egyptian4real:

You still have not shared your contact

junjjjh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
pls all my rides this week has been 0% service charge....should i b scared?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Megadrop:
Please he shouldn't buy any of the undermentioned phones reason being that they do not meet uber android specifications. I was in their office last week to add a new vehicle and a lot of guys I met there were flagged reason is that their phones don't meet uber specifications, even guys using iphone6s like me. On enquiry so as to be on the safe side I was told to get an android phone that meets uber specifications and that they don't have specifications for iPhone at the moment. Uber hammer na batch by batch it will gradually get to everybody.
Bro, these phones all meet uber specs; check them out. IPhone 6 doesn't have up to 2GHz processor, and so, doesn't meet up. Was using an iPhone 6 myself. Had to give it to bae and get a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, because of the hustle. The phone is still doing jacki work for me as I type
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
lexini:
bro, i was just setting facts straight. don't trip

I am a stakeholder; besides, na ya father get the thread?

And he goes offtrack, lol. My pups man is late, and has no thread on NL. E no even go school sef.
I was only asking you that, since drivers are your slaves, what are you now doing on their thread? That's all. I no geh pawa to fite biko

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Riders are getting smarter. grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Which one is 3MB ejawasii o
Mjosh1000:
Every rider get their own wahala
I remember on a trip from Abraham adesanya to Ikeja the woman was just complaining that I am too slow that she will be late for her meeting I should go faster I no talk anything.
Immediately we enter 3mb I begin do 140km this woman shout that I should drive 60 and should put on my hazard light so that cars will give way when coming towards me.
I just smiled and asked her won't she be late for her meeting she said I should not worry about that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chae:
Third mainland bridge

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chae:

Third Mainland Bridge grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Who cares?
nigga is back grin.someone to pick on at last grin grin ;DDwheres that my partner in crime? grin
Franksam2009, food do nland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
2FlowZ:
help guys, I got a partner today and when I tried adding his email & phone number... uber says the partner is not on their database.... though the partner said its been up-to 4months the last driver left the car... please help with a solution... thanks guys
i think he's been permanently blocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kashamadupe0906: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
eherbal:
nigga is back grin.someone to pick on at last grin grin ;DDwheres that my partner in crime? grin

Let the e-fight begin, I have grab my popcorn, watching u guys at the corner like a bat...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oga stop quoting everybody is it by force to drive your Camry XLE
skelvin98:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

I am around akoka, have a corolla for delivery. 25k weekly payment and Sundays car stays with me inspections and off. If you find it achievable for you. kindly quote.. Thanks
Oga its obvious you you dont know about this work and you are not serious and ready for business yet. you need ask questions before venturing into ehailing biz. Must you deploy ur car on uber since its obvious that's your only car. is it Sundays that most drivers meet up that the car will be parked at ur place for inspection if I may borrow ur word. so inspection now takes a whole day and what are you inspecting Mr inspector? So you don't know that Sunday alone can give a hardworking driver money that he didn't make the whole week. Rental fee at 25k won't entice any serious and experienced driver except newbies and desperate ones because drivers that even drive better cars that are tokunbo are remitting 20k sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
maczig:
Oga its obvious you you dont know about this work and you are not serious and ready for business yet. you need ask questions before venturing into ehailing biz. Must you deploy ur car on uber since its obvious that's your only car. is it Sundays that most drivers meet up that the car will be parked at ur place for inspection if I may borrow ur word. so inspection now takes a whole day and what are you inspecting Mr inspector? So you don't know that Sunday alone can give a hardworking driver money that he didn't make the whole week. Rental fee at 25k won't entice any serious and experienced driver except newbies and desperate ones because drivers that even drive better cars that are tokunbo are remitting 20k sef.

I see how pathetic your life is.. you weren't forced into it and I never told you I was desperate on e-hailing. The car just seems idle often times hence my consideration. moreover since you are a pro & not a desperate driver, you should have just ignored and when you ever buy one with your money, give it out for free. I'm less concern.. peace

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
franksam2009:
the painful part is, riders will be disturbing you to hurry up on a bad road,
But I believe doing proper maintenance on time would Hv saved you from changing both shocks,. embarassed
Oga, no vex o can you please tell us how proper maintenance on time can prevent shock absorbers from leaking consequently going bad given the very bad roads in Lagos. Have you seen where shocks are repaired apart from the ones Ladipo boys gassed and later sold to unsuspecting customer. So you don't know that shocks hardly last 4months especially when the car is being used for ehailing by constantly putting the vehicle under uncontrollable stress of bad roads.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

I see how pathetic your life is.. you weren't forced into it and I never told you I was desperate on e-hailing. The car just seems idle often times hence my consideration. moreover since you are a pro & not a desperate driver, you should have just ignored and when you ever buy one with your money, give it out for free. I'm less concern.. peace
Oga, am a boss of my own, I run my own business I own my own car ok. stop saying you aren't desperate about ehailing. If the car is idle often times then why not give it out on full rental instead of trying to mortgage and shortchanging someone's future. There are other businesses you can venture into asides ehailing cos its not for people like because I see in you an Idi Amin who will stop at nothing to frustrate innocent drivers and in return they will brutally come for you. Just continue las las na fence you go hang come dey Siddon look

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
maczig:
Oga, am a boss of my own, I run my own business I own my own car ok. stop saying you aren't desperate about ehailing. If the car is idle often times then why not give it out on full rental instead of trying to mortgage and shortchanging someone's future. There are other businesses you can venture into asides ehailing cos its not for people like because I see in you an Idi Amin who will stop at nothing to frustrate innocent drivers and in return they will brutally come for you. Just continue las las na fence you go hang come dey Siddon look

Thanks man! have a lovely night rest and best regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bhoomie: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
GforGee:
Guys, please where can I get trips at Festac town (uber)
I know this may be coming late, but for future reference. Whenever in Festac Town and looking for request, just drive to 21Road and park anywhere between 'V' to 'Z' Close

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
So this evening I picked two boys from onipan to mopol 20 close to police College in ikeja GRA. When we got to our destination, they open my door and bolted into some dangerous dark areas around the police barrack, unfortunately it is taxify, I might never get my money, I'll post their details so drivers can beware.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chae:

If you are a driver, them you'd know that it's Third(3) Mainland(m) Bridge(b)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwizu042:
This uber 25% for first 15 trips de pepper body,but the 0% is sweeter than honey, believe me..

Uber for president... >: grin...
Am still waiting for bolt reply oo... Easter is almost here oo...

Bolt has nothing to offer.
Uber's promos are simply SMART!
Uber drivers are going gaga on uber's promo!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uber, why? cry
Distance was short - Accepted!
But traffic magically made it 2hrs cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
GforGee:
Uber, why? cry
Distance was short - Accepted!
But traffic magically made it 2hrs cry

Yeah distance is more profitable than time on uber, that's why I don't go to places with confirmed traffic, it's not worth it. I hope you're on 0% commission

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Xneg:
So this evening I picked two boys from onipan to mopol 20 close to police College in ikeja GRA. When we got to our destination, they open my door and bolted into some dangerous dark areas around the police barrack, unfortunately it is taxify, I might never get my money, I'll post their details so drivers can beware.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2019
skelvin98:

I drive my own car sir. Thank you for the offer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2019
eherbal:
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2019
franksam2009:
grin grin grin I know a guy who collect and change fresh cars every 2 weeks cos he never pay a kobo, and he does it intentionally.... He saves an estimate of 70k every 2 weeks doing such

Mouth can sweet to talk some Things...like it is that easy to be changing your profile with Uber abi and changing your cars every 2 weeks...abeg park well jare....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Are drivers on strike this morning in Festac or they already took trips to Island? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.