Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763215 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

maintenance and servicing will be done by owner since its delivery. However, Driver too must be committed too properly managing and maintaining the car, hence the Sunday off for me too actually inspect, if found defaulting. can request a cancellation/disengagement of business and no bad blood. Thanks

This your offer is tempting, I must confess
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
carixma:

To maintain car no easy bros with this peanut we earn nowadays. I Changed 2 shocks of toyota Camry at 65k each, totalling 120k few months ago, The money I earned for 2 months. You won't blame drivers whose shocks are bad. Blame it on d fare. It is insanely too low to actually take good care of your car with this current fare. Me wey no dey reject trips to bad places. Now I don dey do am to keep my car healthy and to last long. Now I understood why them likes of ifyeez and co reject trips to bad areas. It doesn't pay to earn money and spend all your hard earned money on repairs. It's like someone is back to square one
the painful part is, riders will be disturbing you to hurry up on a bad road,
But I believe doing proper maintenance on time would Hv saved you from changing both shocks,. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Guys, please where can I get trips at Festac town (uber)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
GforGee:
Guys, please where can I get trips at Festac town (uber)

Anywhere

Go to Golden Tulip(Shoprite).

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HBola(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

maintenance and servicing will be done by owner since its delivery. However, Driver too must be committed too properly managing and maintaining the car, hence the Sunday off for me too actually inspect, if found defaulting. can request a cancellation/disengagement of business and no bad blood. Thanks

Is your offer still available?
Please give me your number, let me call you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Egyptian4real(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

I am around akoka, have a corolla for delivery. 25k weekly payment and Sundays car stays with me inspections and off. If you find it achievable for you. kindly quote.. Thanks
I have a cousin in that axis that is interested. But how do we contact you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwizu042:

If yoy need to be somewhere on time, please leave on time... I wont speed for you.. Who cares about your 1 star.

I. must get an alert before your gf alights, too many stories on Taxify, i can't shout.

Shock absorbers, maintenance?
I tnought you guys just need to get to your destination. Once the car is neat (interior) , what else do you want?
If you know what drivers go through eh, you will understand.. Just advice and run along.. Talking about stars like it helps the low fares... Mtcheeeeeew..

I pray I never enter your Uber. Your customer skills are very poor I pity who gave you a car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
BillGoldberg:

At all the bolded: Too Much Information. Nobody really cares.

By the way, what do you mean by "Send me the bill"? Las Las... The ride fare is between 700-1500. Is that one bill? Why are you forming?

Oga for people like me, bill starts from 5k. For people like Gazzuzz, is nomally from 100k to 1 million.

Anything less than that, you simply ask... How much? Send it to me. You want to form Lekki too. Next time you want to talk, be stingy with details. Its your type that want to give testimony in church and be like;

"Praise the Lord brethren. You people know that before things got bad for me, I use to fly Aeroplane to work and then... I started using Danfo due to Hard times. But Last Month.... Bla bla blah.."

You have low self esteem and problems only you know. Did you read where I said she’s coming to visit? If she’s coming from somewhere close or going back to somewhere close, would I not jejely save my money and drop her.

I’m not responsible for your poverty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
carixma:

To maintain car no easy bros with this peanut we earn nowadays. I Changed 2 shocks of toyota Camry at 65k each, totalling 120k few months ago, The money I earned for 2 months. You won't blame drivers whose shocks are bad. Blame it on d fare. It is insanely too low to actually take good care of your car with this current fare. Me wey no dey reject trips to bad places. Now I don dey do am to keep my car healthy and to last long. Now I understood why them likes of ifyeez and co reject trips to bad areas. It doesn't pay to earn money and spend all your hard earned money on repairs. It's like someone is back to square one

You are a very sane person and I understand your plight. I have used Uber in The US and SA and they make a hell of money, evident in the better cars they use over there. Nigeria Uber drivers make nothing, but you have to realize that is not the passengers fault. Your union have to sort that out with the company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

Concerning neatness, I think you should make decisions mostly on his interior, and not exterior. A good number of inner roads and streets are untarred. A driver cannot afford to visit a car wash after every trip. If his interior is neat, that should be fine.

And concerning speed, it's relative to anyone. I used to do a 100+ on request. But because some riders can be annoying, I will never pass 90. If you miss your meeting and give me zero star, it's fine

I judge neatness base on interior. Not exterior. Most of the Uber guys come from mainland and we all know most roads there are not good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please is Uber 0 commission fee after 15 trips each week still on? I just did 16th this week and I was still charged Uber fee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

You are a very sane person and I understand your plight. I have used Uber in The US and SA and they make a hell of money, evident in the better cars they use over there. Nigeria Uber drivers make nothing, but you have to realize that is not the passengers fault. Your union have to sort that out with the company.

I don't think any form of union exist. Can anyone please clarify?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Egyptian4real:

I have a cousin in gbagada that is interested. But how do we contact you? Here is his contact. 2347030861870

I hope your cousin is actually interested.. anyways that's my contact. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kyikye123: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day gentlemen am Joshua uber Taxify driver I need car for rental 25k weekly corolla preferable my location Agege lagos this is my contact number 09090147056
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

I judge neatness base on interior. Not exterior. Most of the Uber guys come from mainland and we all know most roads there are not good.

Firstly, uber drivers are not restricted to any particular area. In the morning, most trips take them to the island. And in the evening, trips take them out of the island.

Secondly, the island isn't exonerated from bad roads. In fact, only Ikoyi has good roads, to me. Drive from Third roundabout to Elegushi and your car is already covered in dust, or driving through alpha beach road. A large number of roads in Lekki(where you supposedly live) are bad, especially the streets

It's good to demand for quality service, but adding a little bit of understanding would be gracious from you.

The rains are here. A car that is plying all roads in Lagos may not be neat everytime(both exterior and interior).

So just pity the driver and understand some times sir. Abeg grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

This your offer is tempting, I must confess
oga if you want the car talk na, this one you Hv been admiring the offer since lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
franksam2009:
oga if you want the car talk na, this one you Hv been admiring the offer since lol grin grin

I'm about hitting the road again. Just signed a record breaking agreement to pay 70k weekly

But to be sincere, his terms are very fair. A good driver should fall on him biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:
Why 4 hours?

Na traffic within VI
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

I pray I never enter your Uber. Your customer skills are very poor I pity who gave you a car
Gave me a car? You must be delusional...
Not everyone here drives for someone...

Mtcheew

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

You have low self esteem and problems only you know. Did you read where I said she’s coming to visit? If she’s coming from somewhere close or going back to somewhere close, would I not jejely save my money and drop her.

I’m not responsible for your poverty.
You just broke a record, it took you the shortest time possible to find out. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
sola12:

Na traffic within VI

Chai

So sorry about that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

I'm about hitting the road again. Just signed a record breaking agreement to pay 70k weekly

But to be sincere, his terms are very fair. A good driver should fall on him biko
some things that are too good to be true always turn out with klegs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
franksam2009:
some things that are too good to be true always turn out with klegs

That was why I asked about maintenance and servicing. Since he explained it, it's true grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwizu042:

Gave me a car? You must be delusional...
Not everyone here drives for someone...

Mtcheew

Is that the reason you’re rude with your Camry ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:

Firstly, uber drivers are not restricted to any particular area. In the morning, most trips take them to the island. And in the evening, trips take them out of the island.

Secondly, the island isn't exonerated from bad roads. In fact, only Ikoyi has good roads, to me. Drive from Third roundabout to Elegushi and your car is already covered in dust, or driving through alpha beach road. A large number of roads in Lekki(where you supposedly live) are bad, especially the streets

It's good to demand for quality service, but adding a little bit of understanding would be gracious from you.

The rains are here. A car that is plying all roads in Lagos may not be neat everytime(both exterior and interior).

So just pity the driver and understand some times sir. Abeg grin

Understanding is everything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
darmilolah:
The market is in the incubator stage once again. I see a better 2919.

The battle of who win the market is still ongoing.
More like Uber is ready to win this time by giving the driver partners what they want and also giving the rider what they want.

As for the injection of more cars. How I wish you know number of cars that leave the platform monthly. 80% of people you see at the inspection Center are old drivers switching partners.

This is 2019. Riders base is increasing. Just like some people can not do without danfo and brt. Riders are used to Uber/Taxify. It's now their pain. Though, riders now plan their trips. Some jump bus or brt half way then order uber/Taxify.

As a driver you need to do all you can not to loose your uber and Taxify account. Both have their good and bad side. No app is better than the other. Be loyal to your pocket.

Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For weekly delivery, the car is a clean tokunbo. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

Is that the reason you’re rude with your Camry ?

I am not rude.. Will never be...
Same way you wrote what you would do in a given situation, same way I wrote mine...
You dont like my approach? That makes the two of us.. Simple

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Egyptian4real(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexxyworld:

I hope your cousin is actually interested.. anyways that's my contact. Thanks
You still have not shared your contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
donshaddow:
New scam alert. Guys be careful. Rider go request you make u help am pick stuff. Say u go bring am come another location. E fit be island or anywhere. When the person drop am e go say him balance never complete then the rider will ask you to give some money that he'll balance you when you get there. Pls don't fall for it. Take your cash before you move. I've been scammed. Was thinking I was helping and making money say time cos the offer was juicy. Open ur eyes, they could request you from anywhere

I don't even do errands
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xoo32: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwizu042:

I am not rude.. Will never be...
Same way you wrote what you would do in a given situation, same way I wrote mine...
You dont like my approach? That makes the two of us.. Simple

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
mrjaydee:
Avoid Victoria island and environs for now. Spent 3hrs from oriental hotel to yaba
As in heavy traffic yesterday. The whole of VI, ikoyi and Lagos island were blocked. I had to jejely drive to IMAX to go and watch movie to pass time. The traffic started by 4pm and ended 11pm. Very crazy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
xoo32:

Mtchew

Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.