Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741325 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Na so ooo, I don chop 1k already

Cooladex:

We die there grin

1k done and dusted

#1200 done and dusted

We really die here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2019
xana101:
is urs a follow-come tinted or nylon type. I heard if u do d nylon type u will need an eye medical report from a general hospital.

Its follow come grin

Eye medical report ke?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
Please House, as tomorrow is the deadline for payment for Bolt Shield.
Why is bolt shield not optional, why are are drivers and partners not challenging this act of exploitation.
If you want to insure your phones and personal belongings there are insurance companies that provide such coverage so why must Bolt shield be mandatory.
What is bolt biz if i decide not to insure my phone and if the shield also covers your health, there are hmo that are setup for such.
Since we drivers and partners are not bolt employees why the insistence of having a bolt shield, in which Bolt are the direct beneficiary.
Why is there a shield for bolt but none for uber?

If you pay, you will be the first I know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
Why is bolt shield not optional, why are are drivers and partners not challenging this act of exploitation.
If you want to insure your phones and personal belongings there are insurance companies that provide such coverage so why must Bolt shield be mandatory.
What is bolt biz if i decide not to insure my phone and if the shield also covers your health, there are hmo that are setup for such.
Since we drivers and partners are not bolt employees why the insistence of having a bolt shield, in which Bolt are the direct beneficiary.

Why are bothered about their blabbing?
Ignore them!
They are claiming issurance cover but they can't cover drivers where a rider refuses to pay. What nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:07am On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

America is not Nigeria, this country is a survival ground.

I won't ever support any Uber driver union, the road transport union, you see what they doing to drivers? They only enrich Mc oluomo and Co, there is no single benefit a driver will get, rather they force you to pay every bus stop you pack.

As it stand Uber is a good stepping stone to most young guys, not a frustrated ground for backward people, who wants to take Uber as retirement ground.

A 22 years old bricklayer/labourer writes posh like this? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:08am On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

My broda, I won't be part of the people they will deceive, I am not ready to loose this car that is serving me, I have a target to achieve in 1 year six months.

Same thing Romeo3 and Fahrenz said before they disappeared cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:15am On May 13, 2019
dru23:

What the young man meant is , the minimum you can go home with in a week is 20k

Whatever he means, he doesn't have to brag about it, people make 50k and above weekly and they don't call others lazy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

That was how I paid them 8k last year for nothing. I thought it was mandatory then. I am just not interested in it.
But since they want to make it mandatory, they should debit driver's account from the app like they did last year.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2019
izzou:
Made some very important spendings yesterday and I needed to cover up so I hit the road by 7:48am. Closed shop 9:27pm

Slamstanlee, this ticket no cut grin

Congrats bro! More bonuses on your dashboard this week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2019
izzou:

1k done and dusted

#1200 done and dusted

We really die here

grin Enjoy your loot. More bonus today & this week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2019
Epphy:

;DEnjoy your loot. More bonus today & this week.

I Don close for the day

I wan service today and rest.....

Na weekend be the koko cool. Hope you dey road?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olusheyi1(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2019
Good day,
Do you know that Renmoney gives loan to both salary earners and self-employed individuals without guarantor or collateral?

Reach us on 07083062267 or eakanmu@renmoneyng.com for details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2019
My advise on this phone issue is get a good phone from 3gb Ram upward always update the phone software to the latest version and make sure your GPS is always on high mode, always calibrate it from time to time
MeshachMARTINS:
but you and Mjosh1000 are using the brands na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2019
Stealth100:

We all came from humble beginnings

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 13, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
So I have been sourcing for infos on pages randomly, and discovered that there are some certain phones that will be flagged if you use it for uber, and the best cheapest phone one can use is a lg g4, and I also discovered you can't use uber and taxify on one phone[I think I will get the g4 for uber and will sell off my HTC desire830(my main phone) and get either a Samsung note4 or Nokia x5(to replace my main phone for taxify and bolt)]...so my question is .... Can I use uber and bolt on one phone, or taxify and bolt ?
Quitnotice
GforGee
Dru23 (sorry for disturbing again)
Cityngr (---_------_--------_---------_-------)
Your decision is ok. Sell the HTC. With any of the phones you mentioned, you can use both apps on one phone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2019
QuitNotice:
Your decision is ok. Sell the HTC. With any of the phones you mentioned, you can use both apps on one phone
OK sir,thank you very much .....will get the g4 and a new sim for ehailing only
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
Mjosh1000:
My advise on this phone issue is get a good phone from 3gb Ram upward always update the phone software to the latest version and make sure your GPS is always on high mode, always calibrate it from time to time
thanks... Really appreciate ur help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
Stealth100:

In your village 22years old don't go to school? Until they turn 30.

In your village 22 still suck their mama breast.

The guy darmilolah claim wat he has achieved, I won't achieve it in 10 years.

Then checking his history I see he want to sell a dead civic for 400k, and was actually on rental.

When I say a lot of drivers have overstayed in the business, I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2019
shollywendy1:

But lastweek i got an international aiport request from onigefon oniru. I also took off with a taxify driver d same time as they (riders) were six in numbers.
After ending d trip, mine (uber)was 2568NGN and the taxify guy was 2900NGN. I believe uber is still cheaper
Uber is cheaper than Bölt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:
It's another wonderful week.

Any driver that is not paying his rental or keep giving excuses is either greedy or lazy.

They keep saying no money in Uber, but every week you go home with 20k after your rental fee.
I like your spirit, but dont U think Taxify will earn U more than Uber. They have more riders. I don't post earnings, just wanna let u know

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
BAZ001:

I think phone and data matters at times too.
There is this bridal girls from akoka they all dressed up in an hostel. Got two taxify
Both cars 2007 (me & 1guy)
To cut story short
We ended trip
Mine was 2000naira
D other guy 1700naira
D guy shout say this phone go kee me oh dt he got there before me and he's on taxify not lite how come mine is 2k.
Na d guy lead d way na me follow for back bumper to bumper in convoy.
Phone affects you (positively and negatively) more on Bölt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2019
chillex8:

If you pay, you will be the first I know.
nobody should pay for that sh!t biko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2019
izzou:

I Don close for the day

I wan service today and rest.....

Na weekend be the koko cool. Hope you dey road?

OK @ service and rest.
Ayam LAZY grin, I no dey road jare. I need to fix brake pad. Only managed to work on Sat. I should hit road tomorrow sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:22pm On May 13, 2019
chucsmoore:
I like your spirit, but dont U think Taxify will earn U more than Uber. The have more riders. I don't post earnings

Wow.. I'm going for the training tomorrow. I love this challenge, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2019
dru23:

We all came from humble beginnings

Really? But you always claim you are an OBO na. Has that changed? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

Wow.. I'm going for the training tomorrow. I love this challenge, God bless you.

Amen and you too bro. You are welcome to Bolt, Let's move Lagos together. One love!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2019
Epphy:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 13, 2019
Skiilashi:

It will be a day well spent,but the stress no b here o.

Please I also want to use this medium to ask the veterans in this job.

What do you normally take when you come back home at the end of the day to deal with stress??

Is there any agbo or drug/food you take after work,that gives back loss strength due to stress?

Please tell us o
1 botu of beer + sleep
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2019
Megadrop:
Please has anybody experienced this, at times riders call comes to my Airtel number and the number is not the registered number on my Uber and Bolt accs. The registered number on both apps is a glo line and whenever the Airtel rings after accepting a request i will know it's the rider and when I check the glo line phone it's either its off mistakenly or no network on it and Tax ify and Uber already confirmed I have only the glo line on my acct.
The glo is on call divert
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2019
cheesy
jesusson2020:

In your village 22years old don't go to school? Until they turn 30.

In your village 22 still suck their mama breast.

The guy darmilolah claim wat he has achieved, I won't achieve it in 10 years.

Then checking his history I see he want to sell a dead civic for 400k, and was actually on rental.

When I say a lot of drivers have overstayed in the business, I know what I'm saying.

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
Work don end today as trailer for festac block both going and coming, I jejely park for one corner they observe. Chaii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
Epphy:

Yea. I remember. Jet flying OBO

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.