Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751801 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 10:13pm On May 12, 2019
sammirano:

Lolz. All these questions unto what na?

I never said low fares is good. I only said thats the Coy obj. And equally never mentioned drivers making noice. What's the point of complaining what you can't change. You cant compare personal car rarely used to business car maintenance requirement will defer greatly.

Obviously that other person was right, you have no..........and you come here to......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
Xneg:

15k but get ready for unnecessary delays by police mostly at night.
true talk bro. I’ve done the tinted permit it didn’t cost me more than 5k. Tinted permit is actually free but u know as bail is free. I got my permit since January but yet to tint my car. I don’t want unnecessary stopping that’s why.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2019
xana101:
true talk bro. I’ve done the tinted permit it didn’t cost me more than 5k. Tinted permit is actually free but u know as bail is free. I got my permit since January but yet to tint my car. I don’t want unnecessary stopping that’s why.

I use a tinted car and as long as you have the permit, you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Pls how much did it cost you to tint your car and how do you go about getting the tinted permit.
Awaiting your response sir
are u still interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2019
Made some very important spendings yesterday and I needed to cover up so I hit the road by 7:48am. Closed shop 9:27pm

Slamstanlee, this ticket no cut grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:26pm On May 12, 2019
jesusson2020:

If you're a driver, you will enjoy driving around Lagos, while meeting new people.

If you have a job of 100k a month doing fraction job, quit driving Uber and focus on that job.

Uber is not the best job in the world, and is not the worst job either, but for me at moment, is the best job so far, I have experience in my life.

I didn't invest a dime, just my little energy and I'm making money, God bless Uber.

With so much talk about uber drivers going on strike for lack of a better treatment, I doubt if this jesusson will ever join. He seems too comfortable with where he's at at the moment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:29pm On May 12, 2019
xana101:

Please where did you get yours done? I was charged 15k for mine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:36pm On May 12, 2019
Planning a trip either family or personal for a price that won't put a hole in your pocket, and you want it offline? You can reach me on this number: 08142477729.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2019
So I have been sourcing for infos on pages randomly, and discovered that there are some certain phones that will be flagged if you use it for uber, and the best cheapest phone one can use is a lg g4, and I also discovered you can't use uber and taxify on one phone[I think I will get the g4 for uber and will sell off my HTC desire830(my main phone) and get either a Samsung note4 or Nokia x5(to replace my main phone for taxify and bolt)]...so my question is .... Can I use uber and bolt on one phone, or taxify and bolt ?
Quitnotice
GforGee
Dru23 (sorry for disturbing again)
Cityngr (---_------_--------_---------_-------)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:59pm On May 12, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
So I have been sourcing for infos on pages randomly, and discovered that there are some certain phones that will be flagged if you use it for uber, and the best cheapest phone one can use is a lg g4, and I also discovered you can't use uber and taxify on one phone[I think I will get the g4 for uber and will sell off my HTC desire830(my main phone) and get either a Samsung note4 or Nokia x5(to replace my main phone for taxify and bolt)]...so my question is .... Can I use uber and bolt on one phone, or taxify and bolt ?
GforGee

You can use both apps on one phone comfortably.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2019
Xneg:

You can use both apps on one phone comfortably.
ok thank you....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:40am On May 13, 2019
Epphy:
I just provoked Taxify app by setting my radius to about 40km as I was reducing it (reset to 2km), a request came from about 30km away grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:48am On May 13, 2019
mrjaydee:
it took me 2hrs from shomolu to agbara the roads are bad but not worse than I have seen driving inside Lagos. I dey corpers lodge..waiting for my client to finish her seminar.
I drove her prado jeep...8k no bad for 5hrs of my time.
Nice deal, bro. I shaa hope make 5hrs no turn 10hrs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:50am On May 13, 2019
mrjaydee:
ikeja- egbeda- lasu-igando- Google map things...on my way back... Nkwobi and 4cold heneiken for the pain... then do small uber work for night
shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2019
AND PEEPS ARE STILL YET TO FIGURE OUT THAT JESUSSON2020 IS A PAID UBER AGENT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:00am On May 13, 2019
sparkle444:
VICTORIA'S BEAUTY SKINCARE AND SPA

We are recruiting to fill the positions below: - SALES REP (must be computer literate)
- SPA THERAPIST (minimum of 2years experience and must live around Omole, Magbodo, Ikeja or Ojodu)
- DISPATCH RIDER - DRIVER
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates should submit their CV to Victoria's Beauty New Outlet situated at
No 9, Dipo Abe street Ojodu Berger OR you can send your application and position applied for via Whatsapp to company's phone number
How did you find your way here?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2019
Xneg:

And after driving the whole of Lagos, going home with 20k a week is the ultimate for you right? People earn 100k monthly doing a fraction of the job you do as a driver and the money is not enough and now you're bragging and calling others lazy. E go soon tell for your body.

There are two things i can tell you
Its either you have not been reading what he has been saying or You need help bro..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2019
Crvrider:

With so much talk about uber drivers going on strike for lack of a better treatment, I doubt if this jesusson will ever join. He seems too comfortable with where he's at at the moment.

Most drivers in this Nigeria that me I am seeing will not join.
Try to get your facts right..
Think about how many people are asking of how to start driving and how many people are ready to deliver without stories you will know that the situation of the economy cannot allow people to make such decisions out of the blue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:53am On May 13, 2019
Yes I want the permit first before I tint the car
franksam2009:
are u still interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:59am On May 13, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Quitnotice
GforGee
uber/bolt in one phone at the same time

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2019
Is Taxify giving everybody activation bonus?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

If you're a driver, you will enjoy driving around Lagos, while meeting new people.

If you have a job of 100k a month doing fraction job, quit driving Uber and focus on that job.

Uber is not the best job in the world, and is not the worst job either, but for me at moment, is the best job so far, I have experience in my life.

I didn't invest a dime, just my little energy and I'm making money, God bless Uber.
This man is honestly beginning to sound like an uber paid agent! I fear u are one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 6:55am On May 13, 2019
darmilolah:

I am happy for the turn around in your life. Pls May I know how much you spend on food daily/weekly?

I am trying to do some calculation as a newbie.

Sebi from that 20k I can you don't spend more that 2k on feedifeeding in a week and the remaining goes to your savings?

I eat in mama put, one plate of food is 300naira
I save 20k weekly.

Private driver earn 30k monthly, company driver that I know of that driver to kano, gombe, kogi and Eastern part of Nigeria on weekly basis earn 50k monthly, I was even advising the guy to come join Uber.

Most of you have aged in this job without achieving anything, that's why the laziness and greediness comes in play.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:04am On May 13, 2019
Crvrider:

America is not Nigeria, this country is a survival ground.

I won't ever support any Uber driver union, the road transport union, you see what they doing to drivers? They only enrich Mc oluomo and Co, there is no single benefit a driver will get, rather they force you to pay every bus stop you pack.

As it stand Uber is a good stepping stone to most young guys, not a frustrated ground for backward people, who wants to take Uber as retirement ground.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Is Taxify giving everybody activation bonus?

Na so I see am oh

Shebi Na 10 trips? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:11am On May 13, 2019
lollyboy:

Most drivers in this Nigeria that me I am seeing will not join.
Try to get your facts right..
Think about how many people are asking of how to start driving and how many people are ready to deliver without stories you will know that the situation of the economy cannot allow people to make such decisions out of the blue

My broda, I won't be part of the people they will deceive, I am not ready to loose this car that is serving me, I have a target to achieve in 1 year six months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

I eat in mama put, one plate of food is 300naira
I save 20k weekly.

Private driver earn 30k monthly, company driver that I know of that driver to kano, gombe, kogi and Eastern part of Nigeria on weekly basis earn 50k monthly, I was even advising the guy to come join Uber.

Most of you have aged in this job without achieving anything, that's why the laziness and greediness comes in play.

You will do well to stop attacking people with abuses and I expect others not to attack you as well. You always state your facts based on your experience which is very good. Try to avoid calling people names and putting people in a bunch and abusing them.

Respect is reciprocal!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by martyns200(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2019
xana101:

i tot tinted permit is for factory tinted cars only!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:
It's another wonderful week.

Any driver that is not paying his rental or keep giving excuses is either greedy or lazy.

They keep saying no money in Uber, but every week you go home with 20k after your rental fee.

In my own standard, this isn't a wonderful week.

Seized this opportunity to hail my man dru23.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2019
I've been reading everyone's opinion on strikes and all that. But here's my take on the issue

IT CANNOT WORK. THE DAY IT WORKS, ITS OVER FOR E-HAILING IN THIS COUNTRY

Let us look at it from the App companies view

1) They have so many cars on the platform. Bolt has over 2000 cars registered. The only they can supposedly keep all of them in business is to get more rider. Yes, MORE RIDERS. And how can that be achieved? Low fares grin

2) The primary reason (I stand to be corrected) why a large number of people use uber and bolt is because IT IS CHEAP. Forget comfort that we all shout. Gbagada to Ikeja is like #1000. Even a bike or Danfo won't charge that for a charter. Some of the riders you pick have cars in their compounds, yet they request you, and yoh think it's comfort? Nah grin I don't think so

Imagine Uber and Bolt increasing the fare. A lot of us here won't do 20 trips in a month. Look at your ride history. It's filled with trips from #500 to #1500. Increase the fare and see all those people disappear

We live in a Third World, where the gap between the rich and poor is wide, and where the percentage of low income earners are far more higher than we can imagine

Uber/Taxify can only survive here if they make the middle class and low income earners a priority.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2019
Seun360:

In my own standard, this isn't a wonderful week.

Seized this opportunity to hail my man dru23.

We dey o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2019
For newbies.

if you do not have a minimum of 1.3m for a Nigerian 03-07 corrola, dont bother starting, keep your money in the bank.

Every acceptable Ehailing vehicle within the 500-800 range will give you issues, avoid them.

Save up money and buy a Good car/run from cheap articles.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fatbam005, Gentlechika(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.