Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4755521 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyungrules(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
Good afternoon. Please I need a driver around ikeja axis. I have a Toyota Camry 2008 that I want to use for taxify/uber. Please contact me on 08141640614 if you're interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
sammirano:

You guys need to understand a company's objectives before criticizing them E-hailing is aimed at providing the most convenient ride at the cheapest price. The business model.

Im not a driver,, but a frequent rider. Im just fascinated at the discussion on here.
Who be dis one?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2019
olalekan90:
Rider: Where are you?
Me: I'm in my house and who is this?
Rider: Are you not uber and why are you asking who is this. Dont you know your phone is a public phone.
Me: Its a personal phone sir and where are you going sir
Rider: i am going to Lagos street?
Me: You mean the one behind my street(7mins pick up).I am not going sir. i just cancel dey watch my natgeo wild
Fellow NatGW fan. I spend my off days watching this channel. Not until babe's telemundo squad arrive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2019
Stealth100:

A 22 years old bricklayer/labourer writes posh like this? grin

My brother I have been thinking same since o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 1:46pm On May 13, 2019
ezenwajunior:
Hello house, I Just started driving on uber. I have picked up two different persons at different times and location only to get at the end of the trip "onyinye owes 500 naira" .. Pls help me to understand what's happening
This is not well explained sir, can we see the trip details from ur app pls

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

In your village 22years old don't go to school? Until they turn 30.

In your village 22 still suck their mama breast.

The guy darmilolah claim wat he has achieved, I won't achieve it in 10 years.

Then checking his history I see he want to sell a dead civic for 400k, and was actually on rental.

I will ignore you henceforth.

Pikin wey go loss, Go loss

When I say a lot of drivers have overstayed in the business, I know what I'm saying.

Hahahaha dead civic indeed.. Yes, I am on rental. We drive for same partner.

Continue running your mouth....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2019
xana101:
who charge u 15k. It’s free. Do it urself. Register online. Then print d form. Take d printed copy to police command at ikeja GRA. U will pay 2k then they’ll give u a temporal permit after some months u come get d original one. U will need to settle those police by the gate like N500 and the receptionist like N500 too. When u come get d original u will settle them again. In all u won’t spend up to 5k.
what is the option for manually tinted cars

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
dru no de like hear say market de fail grin

A woman has an added advantage of being tipped all the time.
It's not a yardstick.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2019
Retired labourer said I wanted to sell dead civic for 400. Lol

Let me help you. It was Honda Baby boy that I sold for 480k that year and my Civic will be the 5th car that I have own.

But as for you. You have never own a bicycle spoke not to talk of Pan in your years of experience as a labourer.

So there is not point engaging you but just to put you where you belong. We No be mate!

I repeat it will take you 5-10 years to achieve what many of us have achieved.

You need to get yourself a jamb form first or do you wish to drive all your life?

It will take you 4-5 years to get a B.Sc alone not to talk of NYSC.

So you are see it will take you atleast 5years to achieve what many of us have achieve.

If truly you are 22years. When Elders are talking. Shut up and learn.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2019
grin : grin grin the battle of muzanga bout to start grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
darmilolah:
Retired labourer said I wanted to sell dead civic for 400. Lol

Let me help you. It was Honda Baby boy that I sold for 480k that year and my Civic will be the 5th car that I have own.

But as for you. You have never own a bicycle spoke not to talk of Pan in your years of experience as a labourer.

So there is not point engaging you but just to put you where you belong. We No be mate!

I repeat it will take you 5-10 years to achieve what many of us have achieved.

You need to get yourself a jamb form first or do you wish to drive all your life?

It will take you 4-5 years to get a B.Sc alone not to talk of NYSC.

So you are see it will take you atleast 5years to achieve what many of us have achieve.

If truly you are 22years. When Elders are talking. Shut up and learn.

The 5th car you have own, yet you are on rental.

After years of education and work nothing to show for it, you here with me doing Uber driving and still on rental.

Just as I have said, Uber is my stepping stone, the future is very bright.

Been a good elder is not by age, I honestly cannot look up to you as someone that will inspire me, you fall in the category of Gentlelife50, that frustration have hit hard.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

After years of education and work nothing to show for it, you here with me doing Uber driving and still on rental.

Been a good elder is not by age, I honestly cannot look up to you as someone that will inspire me, you fall in the category of Gentlelife50, that frustration have hit hard.

I drive my own car boy... Get your fact before you start typing. Also, I never pray for someone like you to look up to me.

I advice/counsel many that needs my help on this thread and they are happy.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

Is your father and all your family members that frustration have been hitting hard.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
darmilolah:

I drive my own car boy... Get your fact before you start typing. Also, I never pray for someone like you to look up to me.

Your civic is dead and no one is buying. So you're on rental.

I saw ur post where you're claiming you rented your car out and was looking for vehicle to rent, that driving someone else car will make you work harder. very lame and stupid excuse.

The problem is you have spent 3years driving Uber @ 40 no achievement, still on rental, you have nothing to offer. My senior Uber driver pls pack well. Young boys are taking over.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Is your father and all your family members that frustration have been hitting hard.
darmilolah:

When a sane person and MAD person discuss, people will think they are both mad. Let him be and watch him fade away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:59pm On May 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I know your frustrated, let me help you a bit with little advice.

First of all forget about your wife that abandoned you, she is probably bleeping other men and having good fun, while you're here fighting depression.

Stop drinking alcohol is not a solution.

That Kia Rio you wanted to buy with 350k loan, is not a solution. You will end up adding more frustration.

Set 2 years target for saving. But laziness will not allow you to achieve this.

Finally the problem is your age, at 40+ you're still at this level, only Jesus can rescue you. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

Your civic is dead and no one is buying. So you're on rental.

I saw ur post where you're claiming you rented your car out and was looking for vehicle to rent, that driving someone else car will make you work harder. very lame and stupid excuse.

The problem is you have spent 3years driving Uber @ 40 no achievement, still on rental, you have nothing to offer. My senior Uber driver pls pack well. Young boys are taking over.

Boy dont just type. Get your facts before you type

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2019
brogxy:

When a sane person and MAD person discuss, people will think they are both mad. Let him be and watch him fade away.

You are right

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 3:04pm On May 13, 2019
brogxy:

You're right, when you argue with frustrated people, Alot will think you are also frustrated.

Jesus will help all of you, I don't want the virus you guys have to spread across other innocent people.

I'm not here for the old frustrated guys. Im here for the upcoming Uber drivers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:06pm On May 13, 2019
Crvrider:

Oga dru23 I know say na me ask for advice and you give advice. But first off, I live in igando driving down to lekki is really not a big deal but I just want to emphasis on that point. Now if I take myself and my car go this lekki autoshop are you sure they will not charge me the same amount I bought the car for repairs? This one no be restaurant when you go wash plate after you chop finish and you no get money to pay o. Don't get me wrong, though. If I have the money I will spend good on what I love but as at the moment I am trying to survive.

It's not by force to fix with us. People bring their car all the time just for diagnosis and then go elsewhere. People also bring their own parts and we put for them. We give you estimate and don't do anything without your consent. At least you will know what is really wrong with the car. And TBH, we are VERY affordable on labor.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2019
We are here to share ideas and experiences as the case may be.

@dammy I suggest you ignore the young man. Its obvious he lacks manners and has nothing concrete to offer.

He will learn with time.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 3:10pm On May 13, 2019
darmilolah:

Boy dont just type. Get your facts before you type

It proofs nothing. You rented civic to cover up.

BTW you suppose to own fleets of cars, after how many years with Uber, and 10years of work experience. As a site engineer, since all of you here claim to be site engineer. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

I know your frustrated, let me help you a bit with little advice.

First of all forget about your wife that abandoned you, she is probably bleeping other men and having good fun, while you're here fighting depression.

Stop drinking alcohol is not a solution.

That Kia Rio you wanted to buy with 350k loan, is not a solution. You will end up adding more frustration.

Set 2 years target for saving. But laziness will not allow you to achieve this.

Finally the problem is your age, at 40+ you're still at this level, only Jesus can rescue you. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2019
I will no longer engage you. My Oga don talk. Quote me and watch amadioha strike your balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2019
darmilolah:
I will no longer engage you. My Oga don talk. Quote me and watch amadioha strike your balls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2019
!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:38pm On May 13, 2019
This is the good stuff not the garbage they send to Nigeria. Z134 N4,700. R134a N4,150

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:40pm On May 13, 2019
radautoworks:

It's not by force to fix with us. People bring their car all the time just for diagnosis and then go elsewhere. People also bring their own parts and we put for them. We give you estimate and don't do anything without your consent. At least you will know what is really wrong with the car. And TBH, we are VERY affordable on labor.

Yeah, I know it will do me more good if I let the professionals look at my car squarely. Did a diagnosis late last month and the following codes where detected: p0011; p1167; p0453 and p1077. Although the engine hasn't given me any reason to worry apart from the throttle body that needs changing because of the rpm that goes up and down when I put on the ac but normalises when in motion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2019
radautoworks:
This is the good stuff not the garbage they send to Nigeria. Z134 N4,700. R134a N4,150

Shop charged me #7,200 for one of those. Am I missing something

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:45pm On May 13, 2019
chillex8:

Shop charged me #7,200 for one of those. Am I missing something

One of what? Look at your receipt. You sure it's not the one with stop-leak? These are plain refrigerant without stop-leak. The part numbers for these ones are z134 and 3012v. What part number is on your receipt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2019
brogxy:

Thank you jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2019
radautoworks:

One of what? Look at your receipt. You sure it's not the one with stop-leak? These are plain refrigerant without stop-leak. The part numbers for these ones are z134 and 3012v. What part number is on your receipt?
R 134 AWSL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.