Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747137 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusson2020:

Saturated? No! I don't think so.

Uber still pay, we drivers are just too greedy. We want to manipulate owners and gain advantage.

I make 20k weekly and I'm very comfortable with my salary.

Offline trip plus Uber earning makes Uber a better place to be.

Job well done bro ... people that are complaining ask them what is the minimum wage ? And how many companies can afford to pay it .. Uber is just a steeping stone to better things to come ..hustle hard bro and motivate... keep in mind this is not a race ,but a Marathon

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
jpworld:

If you change engine oil and oil filter do not pay more than 500-1000naira.i have mechanic in ogudu ojota that does my fixing for the past 3 years in this business.

Change of brake pad, all those underneath work do not pay more than 1000-1500.

If you pay beyond what other mechanics are charging that's the reason u not making gain.

3years in this business is not 3days.

If you want to buy a car, I have a mechanic that charge 5k, do not pay 20k to this greedy guy that is full of manipulation. He just want to rip you off and take advantage of you.

Gazzuzz y ansh don dey open ooooo, Thanks to resilient Dru23 who flagged it open from Gazzuzz car sales thread. Dru23 is Gazzuzz worst nightmare.

Here is some Gazzuzz antics, When you ask for car help? he would use automobile term to answer correctly but confuse you with the mechanical jargon and tells you, if your mechanic don't know what that means, change mechanic lol. If one is to change mechanic, it only means they should come to your shop. That manipulation works, Infact he's a smart man. who doesn't want to make money.

what i want him stop is his pessimistic approach to ehailing. Does Gazzuzz know how many family out there feed from Ehailng rental business? He had better stop that rubbish of him saying Ehailing wasn't design for rental?

Nothing is given to man freely as man is the measurement of all things so stop that condescending attitude to rental. it feeds many families.

Dru23, please crown this my post with your meme abeg.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Stealth100:

You are far from New on the thread sir. Of all those monikers you mentioned, I'm only familiar with gazzuzz and dru. The rest I can't even remember what they post or who they agree and disagree with. And I don tay for the thread.
You na O.G. for this thread sir
No sir, I'm actually new here but i took my time to read the thread from not really the beginning but covered a lot. my job allows me the flexibility of time.

You one cool dude, You, stamstalee, izzou, jpworld and stake2odds moniker are very cool dude.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
TheCar:

Silent reader indeed?

Don't draw me into a battle if you're not ready for a War.

I would really like you to back your statement with some facts?

I would be waiting for your feedback?

Lemme kick your a zz?
see this one flexing muscle, Bia woke, Go back to your Gazzuzz inspired fence.

Use barb wire to ensure you sit tight and secured on the fence.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loftyy1:
Gazzuzz y ansh don dey open ooooo, Thanks to resilient Dru23 who flagged it open from Gazzuzz car sales thread. Dru23 is Gazzuzz worst nightmare.

Here is some Gazzuzz antics, When you ask for car help? he would use automobile term to answer correctly but confuse you with the mechanical jargon and tells you, if your mechanic don't know what that means, change mechanic lol. If one is to change mechanic, it only means they should come to your shop. That manipulation works, Infact he's a smart man. who doesn't want to make money.

what i want him stop is his pessimistic approach to ehailing. Does Gazzuzz know how many family out there feed from Ehailng rental business? He had better stop that rubbish of him saying Ehailing wasn't design for rental?

Nothing is given to man freely as man is the measurement of all things so stop that condescending attitude to rental. it feeds many families.

Lol bros I don't wahala o. Let gazzuz do him and let the audience decide for their themselves .. I just want to give people option.. Me and Mr. Gazzuz had non verbal or written agreement.. Stay your lane and I will stay in mine .. If he sides with my " enemy" . And I decide to go after that person, I take no prisoners at all .. I will come after babies, children, mothers etc . So it is best not to side with anyone during a fight, so that you don't become casualties of that fight.. Again I take no prisoners in a war ... I thank you for your support and post .. And I respect your opinions on the write up.. We as men can agree to disagree respectfully.. Thanks again for your genuine support. Am for everyone and I belong to no one...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loftyy1:
ok have been a silent reader since signing up ealier this year on this thread, I'm curious to ask some noticabe questions.

How come Gazzuzz with all that automobil knowledge is so full of pride and some selected few kiss his a zz? (diportivo, thebigkendo, thecar, kingreign and some others to name a few)

How come only a man with the moniker dru23 is always the same person capable of putting Gazzuzz in his place along with Gazzuzz disciples?

Only 3 moniker i know here stood up to Gazzuzz, Eyinne, Dru23 and Damilolar but Damilolar ends up bowing to him, Eyinne threaten him and left the thread probably gave up on the ehailing business and Dru23 just have a way of working him.

Why is with Dru23 and the memes?

The difference between Dru23 and Gazzuzz is, Dru is more optimistic with life and Gazzuzz is just down to reality. Dru loves Ehailing and sees it as fun not even business and Gazzuzz loves to trade more and get that quick profit then move to the next deal. So it's like there is a disconnect when the former (a long term investor) meets with the later (a short term quick profit investor).

Why does Dru23 always speak for drivers or quick to condemn them when he hasn't been on the road to experience what drivers pass through?

The guy with the moniker Franksam use to talk like Dru until he started driving and his orientation about drivers changed.

Speaking of Franksam2009, why does Franksam and his partner in crime eherbal connive to bully one foul mouth guy who always insults when he gets his point across, funny enough the guy always makes a point but he curses too much, i think his moniker starts with B or so.

Why do other drivers feel the need to bully Jesusson and I trust Jesusson to always have all answers to whatever question thrown at him lol.

I love this thread, Always makes me crack up. I think Dru is the only motivational speaker on thread but he talks too much, If you rely on Gazzuzz and some other few naysayers, the fence gang, sorry is your name, Same people who condemns the job, wakes up in the morning to still row thier boat. And the funny thing, Gazzuzz condemns ehailing and go to his job leaving you stuck in some mixed up sentimental emotions towards your job lol

we all know the Nigeria terrain is bad for business, Nigeria hasn't been good, it's never rosy anywhere due to the nature of capitalism, Government negligence towards the ehailing sector makes it worse, who cares when the app company are paying thier taxes, that's what the government is after not the welfare of the citizens.

finally,we have a shrink in the house .spot on man.we'll really be needing you here. I like your honest review,though open to scrutiny. grin Billgoldberg was frustrated out of the hustle by his bad manners. franksam2009 and I weren't bullying him,but showing him the error of his ways.we were right after all.grin

btw,I did a background check on him.his real name is biliaminu omuti, alias Billgoldberg .don't get it twistedgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
see what this person has to say about Gazzuzz
https://www.nairaland.com/5200796/where-almighty-engr-sienna#78928530
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
News circulating

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by redx: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
pope191:

I only know 2 places Ayobo & Abule Egba... I've been on the island for 4 hours now, no request on taxify.

I swear I bin think say na me bolt wan punish oooo... to get request hard pass bank loan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
eherbal:
finally,we have a shrink in the house .spot on man.we'll really be needing you here. I like your honest review,though open to scrutiny. grin Billgoldberg was frustrated out of the hustle by his bad manners. franksam2009 and I weren't bullying him,but showing him the error of his ways.we were right after all.grin

btw,I did a background check on him.his real name is biliaminu omuti, alias Billgoldberg .don't get it twistedgrin
Nice one sir. You one of the honest guys out here which i always look forward to read from but apparently you always busy.

Keep the hustle alive bro, It only gets better.

i would love to meet up with some guys here in the future, You inclusive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusson2020:

Saturated? No! I don't think so.

Uber still pay, we drivers are just too greedy. We want to manipulate owners and gain advantage.

I make 20k weekly and I'm very comfortable with my salary.

Offline trip plus Uber earning makes Uber a better place to be.

Am a jambite looking for a car to drive on uber or taxify. I stay at ipaja. With few years of experience I can remit 35k weekly. Can U please link me up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ridemeapp: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loftyy1:

You have only 6 posts. You are dru23.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Am a jambite looking for a car to drive on uber or taxify. I stay at ipaja. With few years of experience I can remit 35k weekly. Can U please link me up.

Quote dru23...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusson2020:

Quote dru23...
who is Dru 23.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ridemeapp:

Any new comer say things contrary to all of you opinions is dru23.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Lol bros I don't wahala o. Let gazzuz do him and let the audience decide for their themselves .. I just want to give people option.. Me and Mr. Gazzuz had non verbal or written agreement.. Stay your lane and I will stay in mine .. If he sides with my " enemy" . And I decide to go after that person, I take no prisoners at all .. I will come after babies, children, mothers etc . So it is best not to side with anyone during a fight, so that you don't become casualties of that fight.. Again I take no prisoners in a war ... I thank you for your support and post .. And I respect your opinions on the write up.. We as men can agree to disagree respectfully.. Thanks again for your genuine support. Am for everyone and I belong to no one...
Salute bro.

No hate intended or assassination of Gazzuzz character but something gotta give.

keep up encouraging other guys out here sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Loftyy1 post=78929744] Salute bro.

No hate intended or assassination of Gazzuzz character but something gotta give.

keep up encouraging other guys out here sir.[/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusson2020:

Any new comer say things contrary to all of you opinions is dru23.

Bro he is not dru o .. There is only 1 dru23 and any duplicate is a fake.. He is not dru at all bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=78929799][/quote] Big bro jesusson2020 refer me to you. Sir I need a car to drive on taxify or uber, I can remit 35k weekly. Help me please. I will apprecoate your efforts please sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
who is Dru 23.
Dru is the most positive individual you would encouter on this thread. when the going gets tough, he would advice you to re-strategize to adapt and never lose sight.

He's a great guy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loftyy1:
Dru is the most positive individual you would encouter on this thread. when the going gets tough, he would advice you to re-strategize to adapt and never lose sight.

He's a great guy.
Ok. Thanks Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ridemeapp:

so Dru would sign up an account from beginning of the year to want to troll in the middle of the year. Is that the level of your intelligence?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Any driver that uses this small misunderstood bolt latest update to talk about 25k weekly rental is a criminal ND deserves to be shot
And any car owner that eventually gives in to 25k weekly delivery is an idiot
Come and beat me I'm in my houz undecided

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Big bro jesusson2020 refer me to you. Sir I need a car to drive on taxify or uber, I can remit 35k weekly. Help me please. I will apprecoate your efforts please sir.

Plz kindly drop your number and I will call u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
That guy Franksam2009 is one of the most honest person on this thread as well. He also doesn't give a sh it about the heirachy that made Gazzuzz name a brand on nairaland.

lots of respect to you Mr Frank.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
franksam2009:
Any driver that uses this small misunderstood bolt latest update to talk about 25k weekly rental is a criminal ND deserves to be shot

Ha ,me no get power o .. Do want the drivers association of nairaland aka hyenas to come for u .. I no get power o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tyche:
Rentals and HP will be the first casualty of this war that is brewing.

Wish drivers could press for better work condition, it's about time.

Toyota, and sadly too, still the best for the game, you can cash out easily with minimal loss.

How much you want sell Nigerian used Honda Civic fish eye?

#NotToyotaFan

Which one is fish eye

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doroboss(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
The fear of 20k rental has threatened the landlords on this platform grin all of you uniting to battle a common enemy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Amono: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
doroboss:
The fear of 20k rental has threatened the landlords on this platform grin all of you uniting to battle a common enemy grin

That is a bad omen

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Amono: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
franksam2009:

You are right my brother. 35k is suitable for rental of a good car.

Kudos dru23 gazzuzz cannot come and spoil business for us

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
eherbal:

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
dru23:

Plz kindly drop your number and I will call u
Thank you Sir. Here is my new numb

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.