Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747968 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Sir Gazzuzz is actually very easy to hate so I'm not surprised by all this bullets coming his way. My little experience with him actually thought me a lot.

If you're not 100% liberal, you will hate gazzuzz.
If you're too emotional, you'd feel like shooting him.

After fixing two cars from him worth hundreds of thousand naira, he rejected my third one though he later agreed to work on it. I was angry, how could he? But I thought again, why am I feeling so entitled? This man doesn't owe me shit. Besides, the car in question can be quite tricky, he probably doesn't want any wahala if something goes wrong. He's more about his reputation than what I was going to pay.

The way this man says NO and stands his ground ehn, it's amazing and annoying at the same time.

But guess what? Of all the motivational, lifestyle and business books I've read they all seem to be describing gazzuzz. Those books came to life when I interacted with him. Since then I've been making conscious effort to build my ability to put myself first and say no when I have to cos I know I'm far too kind.

Abi how do you explain how no one has ever accused him of any illegal or shady dealings in his business? They only say he is rude which also say a lot about the accusers. You didn't pay someone for a service and you're angry he didn't deliver it well, that is the worst kind of entitlement. If he was rude the first time, do you stop to think this mechanic man could be stressed or busy right now and give him a second or third chance considering the fact that he has not collected a dime from you?

Even though I never asked for any favor from him, he gave me one out of the blue. One of my cars was down completely, I told him and he asked me to bring it. He fixed it and asked me to pay whenever I have money. This man doesn't even know which area of lagos I reside talkless of knowing my house address.

Now I wouldn't take a bullet for him as I'm still a young man and I need all the connect I can gather even if they are the enemies of my friend, but I will always admit gazzuzz is a good man.

NB: For those who never met him, this man should be in his mid or late fourties if not 50 sef. Life experience probably thought him to always put himself first. He is also old enough to be an uncle to some of us here, including dru. Let's put some respek on his name/age.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Stealth100:
Sir Gazzuzz is actually very easy to hate so I'm not surprised by all this bullets coming his way. My little experience with him actually thought me a lot.

After fixing two cars from him worth hundreds of thousand naira, he rejected my third one though he later agreed to work on it. I was angry, how could he? But I thought again, why am I feeling so entitled? This man doesn't owe me shit. Besides, the car in question can be quite tricky, he probably doesn't want any wahala if something goes wrong. He's more about his reputation than what I was going to pay.

The way this man says NO and stands his ground ehn, it's amazing and annoying at the same time.

But guess what? Of all the motivational, lifestyle and business books I've read they all seem to be describing gazzuzz. Those books came to life when I interacted with him. Since then I've been making conscious effort to build my ability to put myself first and say no when I have to cos I know I'm far too kind.

Abi how do you explain how no one has ever accused him of any illegal or shady dealings in his business? They only say he is rude which also say a lot about the accusers. You didn't pay someone for a service and you're angry he didn't deliver it well, that is the worst kind of entitlement. If he was rude the first time, do you stop to think this mechanic man could be stressed or busy right now and give him a second or third chance considering the fact that he has not collected a dime from you?

Even though I never asked for any favor from him, he gave me one out of the blue. One of my cars was down completely, I told him and he asked me to bring it. He fixed it and asked me to pay whenever I have money. This man doesn't even know which area of lagos I reside talkless of knowing my house address.

Now I wouldn't take a bullet for him as I'm still a young man and I need all the connect I can gather even if they are the enemies of my friend, but I will always admit gazzuzz is a good man.

NB: For those who never met him, this man should be in his mid or late fourties if not 50 sef. Life experience probably thought him to always put himself first. He is also old enough to be an uncle to some of us here, including dru. Let's put some respek on his name/age.

100 likes...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Gazzuz this gazzuz that ... all over again ...

I wonder how Nigerians work with imaginary thoughts ... u never patronize d guy b4 yet u have a list of his deeds ... Ta, go siddon for 3MB abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2019
TheCar:

I haven't flex any muscle yet.

If I start with you, you would surrender easily. The way Japan surrender to USA after attacking Pearl Harbor.

I wouldn't even drop the "The FAT Man" on you, the way U.S.A drop it at Nagasaki (Japan) before you surrender.

Like I said earlier, "Don't draw me into a battle if you're not ready for a War."

If you seek knowledge, be polite enough to ask and you would get the necessary guideline.

Don't make the same mistake Japan made on December 7, 1941.
lol funny dude using ww2 nuclear explosive weaponry as a metaphor to compensate for his microscopic strength of a man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin[quote author=pope191 post=78938460]

They r coming out of d closet one by one

I don carry rider wey senior me dis night. Watching the game at surulere, the game seems boring so I set destination trip to ogba, request entered, I didn't even bother to as destination, I drove straight to national stadium, saw Teni *2... My mind skip, my shock absorber oo, start trip, Magodo GRA, I thank God for such sweet destination trip. She start making calls and she was sounding so not Magodo on the phone, so I ask her if her destination is Magodo and she reply "Sorry dear, Mile 12"... Approaching ketu, next I hear " I change my mind I'm going to Ikorodu" cheesy I laff my frown (On which app?), me I can't go to ikorodu oo around 10 30pm. So she ask me to stop at mile 12 bus stop, ask for 400, so she can transfer 2000 as trip display 1600 grin. Ma, I don't have kobo with me here, your transfer is not certain self las las I'm home waiting for aleet, no sleeping tonight until I get alert cheesy[/quote

Tell me the alert did not enter and your still awake? grin]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Enter for where, I refuse going to Ikorodu cos I don know her game plan... Let me try and sleep here, when I wake I go reason her matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2019
izzou:
For the sake of your mental health, kindly reject any trip to Ajah/Sangotedo...

Traffic Don build up for that side

PS: This warning is for bolt drivers only. I did 25 minutes in the traffic and 1 naira was not added on my money angry

Tip to beat upfront pricing...
Change the rider's destination to a place much farther than where rider set.
Was heading to Jakande estate yesterday from dolphin, rider put oke-afa road. After oshodi price jumped to 1900 and stayed put despite traffic on isolo road. Changed destination to isheri-osun road around isolo..ended trip 2900

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
I got a call from uncle Dru just now. Thanks sir.

Uncle dru grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
pope191:

They r coming out of d closet one by one

I don carry rider wey senior me dis night. Watching the game at surulere, the game seems boring so I set destination trip to ogba, request entered, I didn't even bother to as destination, I drove straight to national stadium, saw Teni *2... My mind skip, my shock absorber oo, start trip, Magodo GRA, I thank God for such sweet destination trip. She start making calls and she was sounding so not Magodo on the phone, so I ask her if her destination is Magodo and she reply "Sorry dear, Mile 12"... Approaching ketu, next I hear " I change my mind I'm going to Ikorodu" cheesy I laff my frown (On which app?), me I can't go to ikorodu oo around 10 30pm. So she ask me to stop at mile 12 bus stop, ask for 400, so she can transfer 2000 as trip display 1600 grin. Ma, I don't have kobo with me here, your transfer is not certain self las las I'm home waiting for aleet, no sleeping tonight until I get alert cheesy

It is well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2019
XGhost:

Was heading to Jakande estate yesterday from dolphin, rider put oke-afa road. After oshodi price jumped to 1900 and stayed put despite traffic on isolo road. Changed destination to isheri-osun road around isolo..ended trip 2900

grin grin grin

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am

Nagode sossai

Na to dey change destination to Onitsha/Enugu expressway from henceforth cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2019
XGhost:

when they block you now, you will still come here on nairaland forming innocent and still claim you Don't know what you did wrong

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Cooladex:

Bro. This people are fake asses. I did a delivery of hard drive from sangotedo to lekki II for S... yesterday , After navigating through the very bad roads and eventually paying okada up to 300 to get to his house, his fare was 3200. He was on a call all through and promised to transfer to me in 20 mins. Up till now no alert, I have called him again this mrng he was telling he drank too much ystnite and he ll send it.

Na to post him no here for nairaland ig I no see money by today.
Dude was even telling me I shouldn't give anyone his no to anyone. As if i care

Ps: it's uber, so I'm not really stressing it.
this your write-ups is so freaking childish,. In a biz there's what we call "customer confidentiality"
Receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unibenfucker(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Cooladex:

Bro. This people are fake asses. I did a delivery of hard drive from sangotedo to lekki II for Skales yesterday , After navigating through the very bad roads and eventually paying okada up to 300 to get to his house, his fare was 3200. He was on a call all through and promised to transfer to me in 20 mins. Up till now no alert, I have called him again this mrng he was telling he drank too much ystnite and he ll send it.

Skales is a broke ass nah. That his house sef na rented apartment for lekki. How did you even manage to navigate through that bad road to his house. If you see the kind ride wey d guy dey drive sef e b like third hand. The guy too dey show himself for street sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
this your write-ups is so freaking childish,. In a biz there's what we call "customer confidentiality"
Receive sense IJN

You lose every right as a customer if you refuse to pay for service delivered.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Cooladex:

Bro. This people are fake asses. I did a delivery of hard drive from sangotedo to lekki II for Skales yesterday , After navigating through the very bad roads and eventually paying okada up to 300 to get to his house, his fare was 3200. He was on a call all through and promised to transfer to me in 20 mins. Up till now no alert, I have called him again this mrng he was telling he drank too much ystnite and he ll send it.

The same thing eedris abdulkareem has done to my guy and 2 others. Took them on an offline trip outside lagos to and fro. Payment will the the issue. Now be like he will transfer the money when the fund is ready in his acct. Since 2 months ago till now my guy has not collected his money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
Receive sense IJN

Customers confidentiality on the verge of being scammed?

Even banks publish names of debtors.

I have prayed for sense to fall on you this morning.

Rubbish undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2019
XGhost:

It's not working again. I tried it too some days ago, it worked but after that, they started removing 100 from my trip if I change destination
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

But if rider won begin form transfer issues, why not direct him/her to the nearest ATM. Instead, just tell them your acct has issues you are trying resolve for now that they can use ATM. Before trip start just politely ask if na card or cash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
Receive sense IJN

Customer confidentiality ko, custom fidelity bank ni... Is dia a place uber said he should not pay is money or is he not suppose to know the driver deserve his wages. Let's call a spade a spade, people can just be wicked and mean, inhuman to others, I'm not perfect, but let's reason like someone that have blood and water in us. I send taxify message this morning they should try and protect the driver and not the stupid price fixing and the purpose for it is already defeated, I have a woman that is yet to give me my 1600 since last night after spending like 35 mins in traffic. I have her picture on my phone and may probably spread it online if she push me. Give me ur acct is now a norm, can they tell danfo conductor such?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
when they block you now, you will still come here on nairaland forming innocent and still claim you Don't know what you did wrong

No fraud sir, Jakande estate is on isheri-osun road.
Learn to look before you leap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Crvrider:

But if rider won begin form transfer issues, why not direct him/her to the nearest ATM. Instead, just tell them your acct has issues you are trying resolve for now that they can use ATM. Before trip start just politely ask if na card or cash .
You mean if na cash or transfer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Loftyy1:
ok have been a silent reader since signing up ealier this year on this thread, I'm curious to ask some noticabe questions.

How come Gazzuzz with all that automobil knowledge is so full of pride and some selected few kiss his a zz? (dipo.rtivo, thebig.kendo, the.car, kingr.eign and some others to name a few)

I don't do uber,I don't ride uber(danfo is bae).....so I wonder why my name is here

u av guys u av gone on about here as being honest and cool headed and stuff.u like them and no one has faulted u for that

why fault others for liking who they like?

gazzuzz is my brother....dat u don't like him doesn't mean others shldnt.that u like some people doesn't mean we all shld like them.....live and let live

majority will attest to how nice a human being he is....there are guys here that cant even look him in the eye anymore after he did them well and dey did him bad....do u see him coming here to whine about it?

I will support him cos he is family...if u don't understand the concept of family and why brothers look out for each other,that one is ur own problem

let dru top it off with his meme

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Unibenfucker:

Skales is a broke ass nah. That his house sef na rented apartment for lekki. How did you even manage to navigate through that bad road to his house. If you see the kind ride wey d guy dey drive sef e b like third hand. The guy too dey show himself for street sef
at least him afford to pay 4 a house in lekki and own a car for himself, but do you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2019
pope191:

Customer confidentiality ko, custom fidelity bank ni... Is dia a place uber said he should not pay is money or is he not supposed to know the driver deserve his wages. Let's call a spade a spade, people can just be wicked and mean, inhuman to others, I'm not perfect, but let's reason like someone that have blood and water in us. I sent taxify message this morning they should try and protect the driver and not the stupid price fixing and the purpose for it is already defeated, I have a woman that is still yet to give me my 1600 since last night after spending like 35 mins in traffic. I have her picture on my phone and may probably spread it online if she push me. Give me ur acct is now a norm, can they tell danfo conductor such?

They have turned Uber drivers to "A lender of Last Resort" aka CBN. When riders on cash trips have liquidity crisis, they expect Uber drivers to give them some hours/days to sort out there financial difficulties, before they can transfer the amount due, i think it would be fair for uber drivers to start charging interest rate for any late transfer from riders, any banker in the house should advise accordingly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Stealth100:

You just described gazzuzz. Aptly. Except for the part I removed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unibenfucker(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
at least him afford to pay 4 a house in lekki and own a car for himself, but do you?

I wasn't talking to you. Why you con quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2019
pope191:

Customer confidentiality ko, custom fidelity bank ni... Is dia a place uber said he should not pay is money or is he not supposed to know the driver deserve his wages. Let's call a spade a spade, people can just be wicked and mean, inhuman to others, I'm not perfect, but let's reason like someone that have blood and water in us. I sent taxify message this morning they should try and protect the driver and not the stupid price fixing and the purpose for it is already defeated, I have a woman that is still yet to give me my 1600 since last night after spending like 35 mins in traffic. I have her picture on my phone and may probably spread it online if she push me. Give me ur acct is now a norm, can they tell danfo conductor such?
and you also have every right to reject the bank transfer, I have had many riders asking me to forward account nd I simply decline
Normally those set of people u feel are equal to the task are the ones who fuvks with ur payment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Cooladex:

This is very wrong, uber already has a precedure in place if a rider refuses to pay you, how can you expose your rider online to the whole world just because of 3200 naira, unfortunately you're anonymous else he also has the right to report you to uber and you will be banned for life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Xneg:

This is very wrong, uber already has a precedure in place if a rider refuses to pay you, how can you expose your rider online to the whole world just because of 3200 naira, unfortunately you're anonymous else he also has the right to report you to uber and you will be banned for life.
ban kor ban nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2019
grin. grin. pharisees and sadducees grin grin lord lugards and Herbert maculays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2019
dru23:

Equally are bad cars too .. Any owner given out tokunbo cars for 25k weekly will need to evaluate is brain cells. Nairaland is not a place to get drivers o .... Have been on ground for a month now ,and every uber ride I took . I always ask if the know nairaland,more than 80% said no .. My three years doing uber have gotten about three drivers from nairaland.. One is very well known and still owes me over 100k till now, the second one was good ,paid on time.. And thinks he knows it all. The third one is a female. The best driver I have so far, at times I ask her if she goes on nairaland again.. She laughs and said no .she tells me to much nonsense goes on nairaland... now that been said, my cars sales are not from nairaland either, I ask a friend that advertise cars on nairaland, if he has gotten buyers from nairaland. He said nairaland people no get money, that most are broke.. So I switch my car sales to Jijii ,and behold I sold my car on Jijii... The only thing nairaland has help me in terms of sales, is my Mobil 1 extended performance engine oil .. That I will give nairaland the credit for ....anything else from that is all rubbish. Nairaland is not a place to look for drivers, anybody taking nairaland serious is doing it at his own perils ... I only use nairaland has a research study to know what is going on and than use that to compare what is on the road.. I also have people that are driving and I ask questions and get feedback from.... I don't ask my own drivers any time of uber questions like how work etc .. Once u start doing that, you will start to hear complain this and that.. As long as they pay me their rental than we are good. .Most of the critics better yet all the critics are mostly drivers that want to push their own narrative.. They complain about day and nite. But they still wake up in the morning to do uber.. Uber is not my only source of income o, .. And also you don't hear me asking or looking for a mechanic like you people do .. Never once did I needed a mechanic advice on nairaland, never once at all ... if my own mechanic can't fix something in my car ,which is very rare, I will tell my driver to take the car to Radauto.. Have used them in the past, they are expensive but at least they get the job done.. I will rather spend my hard earn money on qualify mechanics at Radauto than any nairaland mechanic .... Not saying there aren't any good nairaland mechanics o ,but am not ready to take that chance at all .. .. This is will be my last topic on this subject, nairaland is not a place to look for drivers or even sale cars ,it is a form of free advert o ....

Lol dru dey fear....See Indirect Shading.....everytime for here na fight......No matter what, He Is still the best Automobile Technician we have on here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2019
timilehing:

Lmao, that guy talks from both sides of his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.