Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765979 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2019
chillex8:
A whole lot.
Las las, car owners go enter road.
Imagine Dru23 the driver of my GFs uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Loftyy1:
lol funny dude using ww2 nuclear explosive weaponry as a metaphor to compensate for his microscopic strength of a man.

Like I said, present your facts and I am surprised you're yet to produce anything tangible.

It's obvious you are blabbing.

You also missed the point in my narrative above, so lemme enlighten you.

Japan make a dumb move by attacking Pearl Harbor, (Just like you did in your initial post) thinking the attack on USA would weaken their military might, so Japan can go ahead unhindered in their attack and raid on China. But they made the greatest mistake of their life, because they didn't expect America response.

Japan lost the war even before it started just like you did.

So boy, you might be cute, but an sorry to say, you are dumb.

Case Closed.

Back to my other side of the fence, so people still in the business with meaningful thoughts and ideas can have time to converse without distraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Xneg:

This is very wrong, uber already has a precedure in place if a rider refuses to pay you, how can you expose your rider online to the whole world just because of 3200 naira, [b]unfortunately you're anonymous [/b]else he also has the right to report you to uber and you will be banned for life.

Did Google tell you he is anonymous?
If uber should take this matter up, he has zero defense.
He might just be banned for life. We should therefore all please be careful how we report incidences.
We should respect the confidentiality of our clients, and if there are any infraction on the part of riders simply report to uber!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
jesusson2020:

Saturated? No! I don't think so.

Uber still pay, we drivers are just too greedy. We want to manipulate owners and gain advantage.

I make 20k weekly and I'm very comfortable with my salary.

Offline trip plus Uber earning makes Uber a better place to be.

oga how much fuel did u use to make that in a week cos u are misyearning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol dru dey fear....See Indirect Shading.....everytime for here na fight......No matter what, He Is still the best Automobile Technician we have on here.

Jokes apart, I don't like going to mechanics at all .. And the cars that I have are mechanic friendly ....and also no disrespect to Radauto or anyone.. I only use them when my back is against the wall and I want things done ,that my mechanic couldn't figure out... so am not shading anyone .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unibenfucker:

Skales is a broke ass nah. That his house sef na rented apartment for lekki. How did you even manage to navigate through that bad road to his house. If you see the kind ride wey d guy dey drive sef e b like third hand. The guy too dey show himself for street sef

D road na smtin else. Had to get a bike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
and you also have every right to reject the bank transfer, I have had many riders asking me to forward account nd I simply decline
Normally those set of people u feel are equal to the task are the ones who fuvks with ur payment

Bros in as much as we don't care about rating, if you do 9 trips in a day and get a star from 5 riders in a day, you go think twice. The only time transfer failed me and I wasn't able to retrieve my money is once and this Teni *2 lady yesterday which is still in process. As long as taxify puts the driver at d mercy of d driver, issues like this will continue unless deh resolve to only card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy Sunday, dear colleagues. How de road nah?
Bae hoo my trouser when I wan climb road dis morning. I dey aos like dis cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Xneg:

This is very wrong, uber already has a precedure in place if a rider refuses to pay you, how can you expose your rider online to the whole world just because of 3200 naira, unfortunately you're anonymous else he also has the right to report you to uber and you will be banned for life.

Oga no one is exposing anyone to the world, I have the picture of the lady that just did same yesterday, I was crystal clear of her antics from the onset, from the way she sound and I am so sure it is habitual for her, so should we keep letting her have a field day on ppl hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stealth100:

You lose every right as a customer if you refuse to pay for service delivered.
Just leave d mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
this your write-ups is so freaking childish,. In a biz there's what we call "customer confidentiality"
Receive sense IJN

A customer that doesnt pay for services rendered has no right to any confidentially. Receive sense bro.

I worked for my money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
I drive on bolt and if a rider refuses to pay me, and I report, what happens?
Will Bolt refund me?

So even after been scammed, I should uphold the rider's confidentiality and keep it private Abi? Make we help ourselves abeg undecided

I noticed that one of the problems we have in ehailings is US. A lot of us have tolerated so much in the name of professionalism, ratings and all that. But we forget that not all riders deserve such

No wonder a rider will request for you and when you show up, he opens your trunk and starts loading clay bricks and when you complain? His response is "Other drivers used to carry it naa"

I was trying to convince a rider yesterday about how flooded his estate road is and why we should take another route within the estate. He was already in agreement, only for two corollas to speed past us inside the flood. Tomorrow, he will insist another driver enter the flood

The highest uber can do is to block that rider. And all it takes for a rider to open an account is probably a new number and a mail. Let's protect ourselves Abeg. If you don't do anything to retrieve your money, the rider will do it to someone else. After all, it worked before on someone

Any driver that is scammed should do whatever he wants to get his money back. If it's on social media, trolling the rider at home, anything, do it if you want. Before Uber, you lived and if they block you, you'll still live

How can you cheat me and expect me to hide your confidentiality? I'll hold your trouser if possible. Las Las, na block.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
pope191:

Customer confidentiality ko, custom fidelity bank ni... Is dia a place uber said he should not pay is money or is he not supposed to know the driver deserve his wages. Let's call a spade a spade, people can just be wicked and mean, inhuman to others, I'm not perfect, but let's reason like someone that have blood and water in us. I sent taxify message this morning they should try and protect the driver and not the stupid price fixing and the purpose for it is already defeated, I have a woman that is still yet to give me my 1600 since last night after spending like 35 mins in traffic. I have her picture on my phone and may probably spread it online if she push me. Give me ur acct is now a norm, can they tell danfo conductor such?

It's so sad bro. If you see the rough bad road that led to this guys house. Bikeman collected 300 to lead me to his house, this dude was even telling me not to give anyone his no. Lol

Uber paid me almost double tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
dru23:

Am going to address this for the last time.. Am a business man first. Before I give any car out ,I have to interview you and feel comfortable with you .... In the past I dealt with crazy drivers, I had to lock some up ,some even owe me money till now, a lot of them took my kindness for weakness.. Let me give u an example, I spoke to a uber driver on this forum, he said he needs a car .. I called him spoke to him got his whatapps etc .. I now send him the picture of the cars via whatapps.. The guy never reply me till now to say yes or No. And am aware that he read my message.. I didnt get any feedback from this person at all ..meaning he didn't send me ..which is ok ,a lot of people don't know how to build good network .. Some feel that I own them something, I don't owe nobody poo but respect, you respect me I respect you...
And from my experience, I believe that Nigerians are their own worse enemy..... This is a tough business that we are in ,you just have to shine your eyes.. I choose my drivers carefully, I dont have to do oga on top etc .. When u see me trust me you getting the real deal ....
In essence, you admit you promised cars on here, isn't it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
franksam2009:
at least him afford to pay 4 a house in lekki and own a car for himself, but do you?

And he doesn't have common 3k to pay uber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Xneg:

This is very wrong, uber already has a precedure in place if a rider refuses to pay you, how can you expose your rider online to the whole world just because of 3200 naira, unfortunately you're anonymous else he also has the right to report you to uber and you will be banned for life.

Abi banner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
dru23:
[/b]

I only had about four drivers since my three years plus doing uber.... Nairaland no get reliable drivers my others are through referral... my car sales are not even from nairaland customers.. The only thing I gain from nairaland are my engine oil sales...
And you keep doing adverts here, promising cars to random people?
Oga you no understand yasef oo...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
1984och:
I've been at omole estate for almost an hour, no request. Pls guys, where can I enter from around here to get request?
Phase 1 or 2? Omole should be one of the best places to be at this time of the day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin cheesy grin to get request for uber for my side turn gold mine grin grin riders don flock go tayiziscam as d fixed price benefit them,tayizify drivers don run cum huber as huber benefit them grin
Riders qo wait for pus tsaya. Nobody qo teh dem b4 dey request Uber, see 10 cars around dem

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
BAZ001:
Guys I'm in hot spot
Got a request to come to adekunle yaba ask rider where to she said magistrate court yaba
Only for me to get there and police say na the car be this ?
She said yes.next thing I hear go bring them.
Who are they I asked the lady. She said criminals
I can't run out
Keep us updated, bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
Keep us updated, bro
He was requested to carry criminals. Thats what our cars now suddenly turned to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
And you keep doing adverts here, promising cars to random people?
Oga you no understand yasef oo...

Funny guy u be ... again nairaland no get drivers. I tell them if I have a car avaliable I will call them .... Some were refer to me and I call a few even when car no dey ground ... just to get an idea whom am dealing with.. You too if u need a car ,I will hit u up drop your number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
In essence, you admit you promised cars on here, isn't it?

Do u need a car too ? Drop ur number too ,when motor dey available I go hit u up .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
dru23:

Do u need a car too ? Drop ur number too ,when motor dey available I go hit u up .
The word "integrity" no dey your dictionary, smh. Even if I do, I'm not interested in those your bullet proof engines abeq. I no de go fite war...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

He was requested to carry criminals. Thats what our cars now suddenly turned to.
Black Maria, smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
The word "integrity" no dey your dictionary, smh. Even if I do, I'm not interested in those your bullet proof engines abeq. I no de go fite war...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
kayusmile:
oga how much fuel did u use to make that in a week cos u are misyearning..

Ask Google. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
I took a rider from Millennium estate opposite The Palms to Ikorodu roundabout, he said I should continue going, I got to Laspotech, the real location is still showing about 6kilometer ,I told him I'm not going, I said ,he will not pay me. I made a U-turn drove him to Police station close to the round about. After all said and done, they ordered him to pay my #3600.
I collected my money and move.
Criminal plenty for this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Loftyy1:
Dru is the most positive individual you would encouter on this thread. when the going gets tough, he would advice you to re-strategize to adapt and never lose sight.

He's a great guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cooladex:

A customer that doesnt pay for services rendered has no right to any confidentially. Receive sense bro.

I worked for my money.
alright at the moment I'm gathering more info about you, with screenshot evidence so I will personally report you, so you can tell them yourself what you just said here angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
I got a call from uncle Dru just now. Thanks sir.

Lol why would an average grown man be behaving like a an adolescent.....All these monickers were recently registered. Thanks sir fire u there lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
pope191:
Jesusson2020
Mohammadson2020

Obatalason2020, Arusi-iyison2020 loading...
cheesy

Lol If u know u know......The Nigga Mumuness na follow come lol. Something someone have done In the past wey person don leave the Stuff for Kiddies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.