Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770367 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
TheCar:

Boxing and Wrestling is all about showbiz and Entertainment.

The promoters are out to make money and the Gladiators (Boxers & Wrestlers) are also after making money.

Imagine Mike Tyson quick and ferocious knockout over Dan Cozad, people are still buying tickets for the match when news broke that the match is over. Do you know how much the promoter loss?

Many Boxers or Wrestlers can actually knocked out their opponent with just a punch but would delay delivering the punch because money has to be made and money is made when people are entertained.

AJ makes more money from lossing the fight than his opponent. I believe the winner should make more money but the losser make more money in the fight.

With a rematch clause already signed before this match, AJ would be making more money in the rematch with a "WIN" to collect back his titles that he rented out in the first match. grin grin grin

AJ winning the first match wouldn't drive more interest or sales of the rematch but now everyone want to see a rematch since AJ was defeated in the first match.

It is always about the MONEY.
Well said bro. I will wait till then to believe dis. Timilehin and maax23 too have both confirmed it. I only know it in football but your facts may be right

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Please guys. Any idea on how to beat this taxify fix rate cos a lady had like two stops today. though I told her I won’t do any stop on taxify except on Uber. but this lady has nice manners. She begged me and I did. The amount got to d fix rate and refuse to move again till we got to destination. Please guys any idea or strategy so we won’t loose too much. I don’t do stop again on taxify but some nice riders will beg and u don’t have choice. I always tell them to do Uber any time they want to do any stop-by.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2019
deedee44:

But it is not calculated separately after each trip. So if you net 10k and spent 1k on tolls, you still have to deduct that 1k because it's not part of the fare.

You need to make the mental distinction, or write it down daily then deduct or deduct it after every trip and keep it separate from your income

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Tbills have always been risk free bae kiss

Spread ur investment options, multiple streams is the way.

Tbills is so bae. We need to start sharing investments & business ideas here. I'm sure few drivers have up to #500k saved already in savings account, why not put it in Tbills for 180 or 360 days towards when it will be needed to buy a car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Ojodu Berger inwards lagos via ibadan express avoid it

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Blackbishop:

Dru bro no need fr that meme now even though yhu Crack me up for shizzle this morning

Sorry.... The guy na him start ,he dey look for my trouble
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by festuks(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Going for HP @ 2.850 weekly @30k
08026354142. 08024226379

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
I sell bullet proof engines, check My store

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
deedee44:

Looks like its coming from the USA, I think it's for your wife cheesy tongue

No bro it was spefically built for your mom. Like p Diddy said
special delivery ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dear nl please I want to buy this oil the guy said 20,500naira. Is it a good price? although he claims it is made in USA...as inscribed on the gallon. Or should I just go across the road and buy made in Nigeria Mobil 19k? What's the big difference?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
XGhost:

You need to make the mental distinction, or write it down daily then deduct or deduct it after every trip and keep it separate from your income

You want make he overload his brain ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by festuks(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
More pic and question to 08026354142 , 08024226379

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crvrider:
Dear nl please I want to buy this oil the guy said 20,500naira. Is it a good price? although he claims it is made in USA...as inscribed on the gallon. Or should I just go across the road and buy made in Nigeria Mobil 19k? What's the big difference?

I have an address and a phone number.

E plenty for shop here. https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

N18,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I have an address and a phone number.

E plenty for shop here.

Its a 5L gallon. Is yours 5L?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crvrider:

Its a 5L gallon. Is yours 5L?

yes boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

yes boss grin

I need it like right now. What do we do?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
festuks:
Going for HP @ 2.850 weekly @30k
08026354142. 08024226379
E make sense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crvrider:

I need it like right now. What do we do?

click link: Gazzuzz Autos https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965 

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Damn!!!
Gazzuzz is a fvcking good business man.
Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
festuks:
More pic and question to 08026354142 , 08024226379

Do you mind starting the car let's see which light stays on and which one goes off?
I know someone that might be interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

The seller don repent, says I can bring 19k after I showed him your stock pile. Considering I have to drive down to your shop coming from Igando. Make I just patronise the guy. Thanks all the same.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crvrider:

The seller don repent, says I can bring 19k after I showed him your stock pile. Considering I have to drive down to your shop coming from Igando. Make I just patronise the guy. Thanks all the same.

no wahala grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
jceesquare:

Damn!!!
Gazzuzz is a fvcking good business man.
Nice one.

positive energy grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:
https://huntershunt.com.ng/2019/06/03/video-irresponsible-passenger-beat-up-uber-driver/

#Copied
I picked up my rider, Mr. Emeka in a hotel at #226A Muri Okuola street in Victoria Island. He said he was going to Eko hotel.
I started the trip and drove through Adegun Ajose. He ordered me to stop by Chicken Republic so he'd pick up something to eat. I pulled over and waited for him.

He was in there for about 12 minutes. while he was there I got another request, the next rider called and asked me when I'd get to him. I told him I was on a ride but I'd reach him in about ten minutes, that was the ETA according to the map.
I called my current rider to tell him I was still waiting.

He said I should hold on, that it's his money and he could keep me however long he wanted. He dropped the call.

I waited for about another seven minutes before he came out. After he got in back into the car, he asked me why I called to hurry him up, that his money was running and he could keep me for however long he wished.
I nicely replied that and said ' Sir that's not really how it works, and that I had another request and the rider who's waiting for me just after his trip"

He flared up and said who am I to tell him how things work in Lagos. That if I talk again he'd keep me there for the rest of the day.

He sounded really frightening so I told him to kindly request another ride, that I wasn't going to continue with the trip anymore. He said am I mad? I must take him to his destination otherwise he'd beat me up and no one can do anything about it.

I reversed back into chicken Republic and stepped out of the car, leaving him inside alone. He sat inside, opened his side of the door and relaxed.

I went to the security guy at Chicken Republic to report the situation and
to ask if they had contact of any Police officer around. While I was making my report to the security guard, He stormed into the eatery hall to drag me back into the car. I resisted and tried to run into he bathroom. He is huge and was throwing punches at me.

After about 5 minutes, I ended the trip and told him to just leave me alone and go. Onlookers told him to go that the trip was over and since didnt want to go, he should get another ride.

Hoping we were done, I stepped outside to get to my car, he grabbed me and hit me on my back, near my neck region, it affected my left spine. While this was going on, a lady was taking a video of what was going on. He went on to harass the lady. I tried to get into my car, he wouldn't let me. He threatened to kill me. All these while the other rider was waiting. I had to quickly escape to Adeogun Ajose roundabout to get a police officer. I locked my car and ran off since he didn't let me into my car. He said he'd keep me there for the rest of the day. When I got back wirh an Officer, he pushed down my car window and opened the lock. Got his stuff and made away with his food and my fuel money.
The police officer said he's likely a kidnapper. The other rider cancelled his waiting trip. While I was thinking of what to do next, I got another request heading to my home. so accepted it and I just got to my last riders destination, that was why I filed in this report pretty late. I am deeply hurt, emotionally and internally.

My spine hurts.
My wife called and started crying when she heard the whole chaos.

I have pictorial and video evidence to these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by festuks(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
jceesquare:

Do you mind starting the car let's see which light stays on and which one goes off?
I know someone that might be interested.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

#Copied
I picked up my rider, Mr. Emeka in a hotel at #226A Muri Okuola street in Victoria Island. He said he was going to Eko hotel.
I started the trip and drove through Adegun Ajose. He ordered me to stop by Chicken Republic so he'd pick up something to eat. I pulled over and waited for him.

He was in there for about 12 minutes. while he was there I got another request, the next rider called and asked me when I'd get to him. I told him I was on a ride but I'd reach him in about ten minutes, that was the ETA according to the map.

He said I should hold on, that it's his money and he could keep me however long he wanted. He dropped the call.

I waited for about another seven minutes before he came out. After he got in back into the car, he asked me why I called to hurry him up, that his money was running and he could keep me for however long he wished.
I nicely replied that and said ' Sir that's not really how it works, and that I had another request and the rider who's waiting for me just after his trip"

He flared up and said who am I to tell him how things work in Lagos. That if I talk again he'd keep me there for the rest of the day.

He sounded really frightening so I told him to kindly request another ride, that I wasn't going to continue with the trip anymore. He said am I mad? I must take him to his destination otherwise he'd beat me up and no one can do anything about it.

I reversed back into chicken Republic and stepped out of the car, leaving him inside alone. He sat inside, opened his side of the door and relaxed.

to ask if they had contact of any Police officer around. While I was making my report to the security guard, He stormed into the eatery hall to drag me back into the car. I resisted and tried to run into he bathroom. He is huge and was throwing punches at me.

After about 5 minutes, I ended the trip and told him to just leave me alone and go. Onlookers told him to go that the trip was over and since didnt want to go, he should get another ride.

Hoping we were done, I stepped outside to get to my car, he grabbed me and hit me on my back, near my neck region, it affected my left spine. While this was going on, a lady was taking a video of what was going on. He went on to harass the lady. I tried to get into my car, he wouldn't let me. He threatened to kill me. All these while the other rider was waiting. I had to quickly escape to Adeogun Ajose roundabout to get a police officer. I locked my car and ran off since he didn't let me into my car. He said he'd keep me there for the rest of the day. When I got back wirh an Officer, he pushed down my car window and opened the lock. Got his stuff and made away with his food and my fuel money.
The police officer said he's likely a kidnapper. The other rider cancelled his waiting trip. While I was thinking of what to do next, I got another request heading to my home. so accepted it and I just got to my last riders destination, that was why I filed in this report pretty late. I am deeply hurt, emotionally and internally.

My spine hurts.

I have heard similar experience, thank God people were around to fight for me. I was running mouth and I knew this guy is a Yahoo alaye he almost beat me up.
The day I posted I was fighting with my riders.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=festuks post=79010990][/quote]

Thanks, sent pics and your number to the person.
Would call you if still interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
franksam2009:
haha it was not fixed, but I felt Joshua purposely lost the first leg fight with Ruiz Jr so he can face his next tougher opponent Denton wilder without a belt(if he loses, no belt on him but if wins he takes all Wilder's belt) then come back for a rematch with Andy Ruiz and take back his belt. So it's a win win grin
Nope. fixed bra, go and do your findings properly. Not the first time is happening. Tyson and Mohammed Ali were also very involved in this kind of shit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheCar:

Boxing and Wrestling is all about showbiz and Entertainment.

The promoters are out to make money and the Gladiators (Boxers & Wrestlers) are also after making money.

Imagine Mike Tyson quick and ferocious knockout over Dan Cozad, people are still buying tickets for the match when news broke that the match is over. Do you know how much the promoter loss?

Many Boxers or Wrestlers can actually knocked out their opponent with just a punch but would delay delivering the punch because money has to be made and money is made when people are entertained.

AJ makes more money from lossing the fight than his opponent. I believe the winner should make more money but the losser make more money in the fight.

With a rematch clause already signed before this match, AJ would be making more money in the rematch with a "WIN" to collect back his titles that he rented out in the first match. grin grin grin

AJ winning the first match wouldn't drive more interest or sales of the rematch but now everyone want to see a rematch since AJ was defeated in the first match.

It is always about the MONEY.
That's whats up. You nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

#Copied

My spine hurts.

Na WA O. So sorry about dat bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
xana101:
Please guys. Any idea on how to beat this taxify fix rate cos a lady had like two stops today. though I told her I won’t do any stop on taxify except on Uber. but this lady has nice manners. She begged me and I did. The amount got to d fix rate and refuse to move again till we got to destination. Please guys any idea or strategy so we won’t loose too much. I don’t do stop again on taxify but some nice riders will beg and u don’t have choice. I always tell them to do Uber any time they want to do any stop-by.
There is nothing, U can do about it. It's either you quit or adapt to the new policy. As for me, I have stop going to some unprofitable places and reduce trips of 500, 600, 700, 800,900. Waste of fuel my brother, no profit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.