Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729852 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maax23:
Ok. There are Taxify staffs reading this here.
Who cares smh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
franksam2009:
I met a rider who thinks he is smart today, I picked up a request I told rider I was on my way cos it was 5km distance(though I delayed a bit cos of too many locked estate gates). When I finally got to Rider's estate, he got angry he refused to pick his call and also didn't want to end the trip, I waited at d estate gate with security for over 10min, gave him 5 missed call,. I was pissed
Las Las I vex give d security 100h, told him my bro number is switched off, but I know exactly where I'm going, I got to pickup point, and zoomed off.
40sec to chop 400 waiting time, rider call pleading for me to come back and pick him so he won't be charged 400, I declined cos Las Las na 1 star trip grin grin
Right now d broke guy dey beg me to transfer his 400 back he even sent his account details,
Abeg did I do wrong, cos my conscience cum dey judge me now cry cry
You never sabi this work bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

#Copied
I picked up my rider, Mr. Emeka in a hotel at #226A Muri Okuola street in Victoria Island. He said he was going to Eko hotel.
I started the trip and drove through Adegun Ajose. He ordered me to stop by Chicken Republic so he'd pick up something to eat. I pulled over and waited for him.

He was in there for about 12 minutes. while he was there I got another request, the next rider called and asked me when I'd get to him. I told him I was on a ride but I'd reach him in about ten minutes, that was the ETA according to the map.
I called my current rider to tell him I was still waiting.

He said I should hold on, that it's his money and he could keep me however long he wanted. He dropped the call.

I waited for about another seven minutes before he came out. After he got in back into the car, he asked me why I called to hurry him up, that his money was running and he could keep me for however long he wished.
I nicely replied that and said ' Sir that's not really how it works, and that I had another request and the rider who's waiting for me just after his trip"

He flared up and said who am I to tell him how things work in Lagos. That if I talk again he'd keep me there for the rest of the day.

He sounded really frightening so I told him to kindly request another ride, that I wasn't going to continue with the trip anymore. He said am I mad? I must take him to his destination otherwise he'd beat me up and no one can do anything about it.

I reversed back into chicken Republic and stepped out of the car, leaving him inside alone. He sat inside, opened his side of the door and relaxed.

I went to the security guy at Chicken Republic to report the situation and
to ask if they had contact of any Police officer around. While I was making my report to the security guard, He stormed into the eatery hall to drag me back into the car. I resisted and tried to run into he bathroom. He is huge and was throwing punches at me.

After about 5 minutes, I ended the trip and told him to just leave me alone and go. Onlookers told him to go that the trip was over and since didnt want to go, he should get another ride.

Hoping we were done, I stepped outside to get to my car, he grabbed me and hit me on my back, near my neck region, it affected my left spine. While this was going on, a lady was taking a video of what was going on. He went on to harass the lady. I tried to get into my car, he wouldn't let me. He threatened to kill me. All these while the other rider was waiting. I had to quickly escape to Adeogun Ajose roundabout to get a police officer. I locked my car and ran off since he didn't let me into my car. He said he'd keep me there for the rest of the day. When I got back wirh an Officer, he pushed down my car window and opened the lock. Got his stuff and made away with his food and my fuel money.
The police officer said he's likely a kidnapper. The other rider cancelled his waiting trip. While I was thinking of what to do next, I got another request heading to my home. so accepted it and I just got to my last riders destination, that was why I filed in this report pretty late. I am deeply hurt, emotionally and internally.

My spine hurts.
My wife called and started crying when she heard the whole chaos.

I have pictorial and video evidence to these.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
emmancecute:
Make I apply before the slot full.

Slot Don full

I just collect the last G wagon grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Any driver that does not net 60k today is a lazy driver

Partners, take note angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Taxiappguy

Nitigriti

Where are you guys? sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

Where are all the sons of dru23, 60k challenge is here o! Pls no excuses.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:
Taxiappguy

Nitigriti

Where are you guys? sad
They are here with another moniker. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

1998 or 2019?
none of the above.

2000, got it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:
Taxiappguy

Nitigriti

Where are you guys? sad

I recently thought about both of them too including Lagostaxiguy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Megadrop:
Where are all the sons of dru23, 60k challenge is here o! Pls no excuses.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is that how you think it works

Epphy:

Tbills is so bae. We need to start sharing investments & business ideas here. I'm sure few drivers have up to #500k saved already in savings account, why not put it in Tbills for 180 or 360 days towards when it will be needed to buy a car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dovehorizon:
Is that how you think it works

I don't get you.
If you mean TBills, I know it has 90, 180 & 360 days bills and the interest is at discount.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheCar:

Boxing and Wrestling is all about showbiz and Entertainment.

The promoters are out to make money and the Gladiators (Boxers & Wrestlers) are also after making money.

Imagine Mike Tyson quick and ferocious knockout over Dan Cozad, people are still buying tickets for the match when news broke that the match is over. Do you know how much the promoter loss?

Many Boxers or Wrestlers can actually knocked out their opponent with just a punch but would delay delivering the punch because money has to be made and money is made when people are entertained.

AJ makes more money from lossing the fight than his opponent. I believe the winner should make more money but the losser make more money in the fight.

With a rematch clause already signed before this match, AJ would be making more money in the rematch with a "WIN" to collect back his titles that he rented out in the first match. grin grin grin

AJ winning the first match wouldn't drive more interest or sales of the rematch but now everyone want to see a rematch since AJ was defeated in the first match.

It is always about the MONEY.
Seems your points are coming to reality after seeing this. See AJ at d back ground

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
shollywendy1:

Seems your points are coming to reality after seeing this. See AJ at d back ground
That tongue was Photoshopped meanwhile this another pics where AJ was flexing with d fat mudafuucker that collected his belt

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

Oya, show us your own 60k earnings first.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
lexylexy:

It's sarcasm sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It's sarcasm sir

Too late, dru23/mohammed2020 /jesusson2020 /lofty they are already preparing to show over 60k earning with 1k fuel.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyungrules(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good evening.please I am new and I would like to know how taxify and uber take their percentage from you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Megadrop:
You never sabi this work bro

Lol, cancellation fee wey man deh collect inside parking slot without blanking. Most time If I notice the trip won't b more than 400, I'll convert it to CF. Still trying to chop those Chinese guys CF, they can soh know how to track car, b4 5 mins, I'll hear a knock on the glass, Uber? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
xana101:
I’ve had same issue too. The guy said he will beat me. I just pack my car immediately. Came down and started the fight. People around separated us. I didn’t want to let him go. I wanted to injure his cos I was already angry with driving that day. The guy was lucky I wanted to injure him. If I can’t beat u. I’ll use weapon on u. Forget ur size. Me too I’m not small in size.
Me I no get strength ooo, na God even save that day say people dey around.
Na only mouth I get
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
dyungrules:
Good evening.please I am new and I would like to know how taxify and uber take their percentage from you

Standard without promo

Uber - 25%
Taxify - 15%

They do reconcile debts/ percentage from card trips and if its beyond what they can overlook, deh send an account number to the driver and ask him/her to pay into d account

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
lexylexy:

I netted 2k on the app and did 58k offline today angry

Dont ask me how much fuel I used. I drive an electric car angry

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Xneg:

Too late, dru23/mohammed2020 /jesusson2020 /lofty they are already preparing to show over 60k earning with 1k fuel.
Too many sons here these days and some just went for inspection today. Taxify opened for only him, just watch out how will soon come here with testimony of how Uber is his saviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Too many sons here these days and some just went for inspection today. Taxify opened for only him, just watch out how will soon come here with testimony of how Uber is his saviour.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

You were paid 50k from ikeja to airport offline and you use 100 naira. Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyungrules(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you very much. Can we chat privately on whatsapp? My number is 08145666701
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyungrules(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
pope191:

Standard without promo

Uber - 25%
Taxify - 15%

They do reconcile debts/ percentage from card trips and if its beyond what they can overlook, deh send an account number to the driver and ask him/her to pay into d account

Thank you very much. Can we chat privately on whatsapp? My number is 08145666701
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tywohakym: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello house,

Does anyone know any good reliable credit company with low interest that can assist with HP for Uber/taxify.

Your idea will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Your meme is talking about someone mom here when he has not used abusive words on you and later you will say your meme is for motivation and entertainment only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.