Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729803 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
xana101:
Please guys. Any idea on how to beat this taxify fix rate cos a lady had like two stops today. though I told her I won’t do any stop on taxify except on Uber. but this lady has nice manners. She begged me and I did. The amount got to d fix rate and refuse to move again till we got to destination. Please guys any idea or strategy so we won’t loose too much. I don’t do stop again on taxify but some nice riders will beg and u don’t have choice. I always tell them to do Uber any time they want to do any stop-by.

Change destination to somewhere about 5km or more farther from rider's destination

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Meanwhile I have this client that her daughter is getting married I want to get a gift for her but I don't know what I can get for them. They are wealthy so I am kinda confused as to what get for them

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
@Gazzuzz: Sorry our transaction didn't pull through with the mobil1 oil. However, can you recommend a good and compatible coolant for Honda crv 04 4cyl? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Today dull fah, I tot as deh say odun, everywhere will b surging

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Crvrider:
@Gazzuzz: Sorry our transaction didn't pull through with the mobil1 oil. However, can you recommend a good and compatible coolant for Honda crv 04 4cyl? Thanks.

we have coolants in the store, you can run thru them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
pope191:
Today dull fah, I tot as deh say odun, everywhere will b surging

surge is out the window

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

we have coolants in the store, you can run thru them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

Nice one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
jceesquare:

Nice one.

positive energy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

surge is out the window

Even December surge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

positive energy

Ride on nna

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maax23:
There is nothing, U can do about it. It's either you quit or adapt to the new policy. As for me, I have stop going to some unprofitable places and reduce trips or 500, 600, 700, 800,900. Waste of fuel my brother, no profit.
sure there is.
Someone has posted the solution up there. I dont do taxify. But if i do, all my time spent on traffic and distance will count. Even more.
Here are pix of fixed price of 1200 and 1800 rides. Of course i used my rider app to check before moving. Apply the solution and beat it. Cheers

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pls can u put us tru? At any cost man must survive
slamstanlee:
sure there is.
Someone has posted the solution up there. I dont do taxify. But if i do, all my time spent on traffic and distance will count. Even more.
Here are pix of fixed price of 1200 and 1800 rides. Of course i used my rider app to check before moving. Apply the solution and beat it. Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
franksam2009:
haha it was not fixed, but I felt Joshua purposely lost the first leg fight with Ruiz Jr so he can face his next tougher opponent Denton wilder without a belt(if he loses, no belt on him but if wins he takes all Wilder's belt) then come back for a rematch with Andy Ruiz and take back his belt. So it's a win win grin

Now this my guy is one smart conspiracy theory that makes sense. If that what it is the guy na sharp guy. Apple no dey fall to far from it tree.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eid El Mubarak fellas cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
slamstanlee:
sure there is.
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

Elantra cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Insha Allah
izzou:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:
Elantra user spotted grin
cc Dru23

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by masotech(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Best Way To Make Money Online $300+ Per Day In 2019 (No Money Needed
Try this how big guys are making cool money by clicking on the link below.
https:///HBGYzbc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
izzou:

Enjoy bro smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
dru23:

Your meme is talking about someone mom here when he has not used abusive words on you and later you will say your meme is for motivation and entertainment only.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
dru23:

Another one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
I met a rider who thinks he is smart today, I picked up a request I told rider I was on my way cos it was 5km distance(though I delayed a bit cos of too many locked estate gates). When I finally got to Rider's estate, he got angry he refused to pick his call and also didn't want to end the trip, I waited at d estate gate with security for over 10min, gave him 5 missed call,. I was pissed
Las Las I vex give d security 100h, told him my bro number is switched off, but I know exactly where I'm going, I got to pickup point, and zoomed off.
40sec to chop 400 waiting time, rider call pleading for me to come back and pick him so he won't be charged 400, I declined cos Las Las na 1 star trip grin grin
Right now d broke guy dey beg me to transfer his 400 back he even sent his account details,
Abeg did I do wrong, cos my conscience cum dey judge me now cry cry

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lekki is very dry today , I’ve been in Enyo filling station for over 20 minutes .. just one trip since in V.I and it was a card one . Need to get fuel ... I just pack for one place to relax . To think today would be a gold mine , Na wa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I have heard similar experience, thank God people were around to fight for me. I was running mouth and I knew this guy is a Yahoo alaye he almost beat me up.
The day I posted I was fighting with my riders.
I’ve had same issue too. The guy said he will beat me. I just pack my car immediately. Came down and started the fight. People around separated us. I didn’t want to let him go. I wanted to injure his cos I was already angry with driving that day. The guy was lucky I wanted to injure him. If I can’t beat u. I’ll use weapon on u. Forget ur size. Me too I’m not small in size.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
franksam2009:
I met a rider who thinks he is smart today, I picked up a request I told rider I was on my way cos it was 5km distance(though I delayed a bit cos of too many locked estate gates). When I finally got to Rider's estate, he got angry he refused to pick his call and also didn't want to end the trip, I waited at d estate gate with security for over 10min, gave him 5 missed call,. I was pissed
Las Las I vex give d security 100h, told him my bro number is switched off, but I know exactly where I'm going, I got to pickup point, and zoomed off.
40sec to chop 400 waiting time, rider call pleading for me to come back and pick him so he won't be charged 400, I declined cos Las Las na 1 star trip grin grin
Right now d broke guy dey beg me to transfer his 400 back he even sent his account details,
u didn’t do bad at all. Last week Sunday, I got to riders pick up. Called rider his/her phone was off. I didn’t want my taxify bonus to spoil so I started d trip to get one point. Behold it’s a card trip. I drove for some km till it get to 1k and I ended it. Up till now rider didn’t call me. Nxt time he won’t play with d app.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
xana101:
u didn’t do bad at all. Last week Sunday, I got to riders pick up. Called rider his/her phone was off. I didn’t want my taxify bonus to spoil so I started d trip to get one point. Behold it’s a card trip. I drove for some km till it get to 1k and I ended it. Up till now rider didn’t call me. Nxt time he won’t play with d app.

You be bad guy grin
I hope you got the bonus.
I used that trick few times months ago, though with riders' approvals and they were cash trips obviously.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
franksam2009:

Not ya fault...you went that far to pick him up and went through so much stress. You deserve the fee.

Someone once scolded another driver for deciding to drive to pickup point cos of cancellation fee cos rider refused to cancel. I hope you were not the 'scolder'. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just want to say this Mobil 1 oil really make sense. Took my crv for a spin after the change, first thing I noticed is that the dry start has stopped, and while in motion, the engine just paws quietly. Would have preferred royal purple but the price na die, almost 30k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

Not ya fault...you went that far to pick him up and went through so much stress. You deserve the fee.

Someone once scolded another driver for deciding to drive to pickup point cos of cancellation fee cos rider refused to cancel. I hope you were not the 'scolder'. grin
I think he was lol....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

he is quick to scold when he doesn't understand how it works.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

This highlander is for the smart Investor. Not targeted at the N350 trips, but for the offline packages. How do you get a string of offline riders without poaching the already existing market with your clean luxurious ride?

Vehicle is still available for sale. Only the wise smart Investor will understand. (28mpg)

Imagine making 200k a month as an investor with vehicle covering less than 1500miles a month.

Imagine driving for 4-5hrs a day as a driver and making 150,000 a month.

It is doable, invest smart.
Click link for advert. https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

Dial number for more information: 08033910382

Visit shop to view vehicle: https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965

Make I apply before the slot full.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.