Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744848 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
pope191:

Paid waiting will make up boss
She later came and said oya oya let's go I look am one kin eye she just shut

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Canceled.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Need a car to rent for personal use for one month

I will pay 25/30k a week

I'll pay upfront

If you have a good one you can quote

Whatsapp
+2349050788378
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deniafe: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Guys imagine how black people(Africa as a whole) waste their time and money on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, while white countries spend their time making a lot of money online... There is this Survey Making money online, but its meant for only white countries, if you try and open any survey site in Nigeria here it won't open.
Why? Because its meant for the white men, and if you try to change your VPN and open any of the survey sites and you eventually make money you won't able to get the money out of your account. It will be very difficult.

That's why we created this program and its approved from the US, they gave the Founder a link to give to Africans who are interested in TEAM CHALLENGE to make $1000 in 30 days. All you need is to sign up with the link, complete the survey and earn money each day you complete the survey.
Its not a scam and its free. Join with https://teamchallenge.team/?r=31928500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thevisit:
This is to let everyone know that this psychotic gay exhibiting a character of a deranged being isn't who he says he is.
Now, let me give people in about who u are.

This nigga lives in gbagada

He is 36years and also from... State...

He fed us with lies on how he gat so many cars on the platform, this is to let you all know he isn't the owner of those cars rather he was asked to manage them by his brother.

Dru is a low self esteem nigga, a butterfly that thinks itself a bird...
Just recently, he was taught how to drive by a friend of mine in the military (isn't this a shame for a nigga who claims to be well exposed and still does not know how to drive at 36)

Nigga, I have more info, repeat ur rubbish and I will release your pictures, alternate monikers and your phone numbers...

This vagabond with multiple personality isn't based in yankee...

Come at me Dru and I will expose u the more. This is just a tip asshole

I will post 4 of his alternate monikers and u will see more about this dumbshit

Haba now,

Some of us actually know Dru23 one way or the other.

Your infos are false though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

I will pay 25/30k a week

I'll pay upfront

Whatsapp
+2349050788378

Your "one month" no dey finish

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
chillex8:

Your "one month" no dey finish

This offer has been up one week undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Seun360:

Haba now,

Some of us actually know Dru23 one way or the other.

Your infos are false though.

I feel bad for the guy.. He seems like a nice guy, but a confuse soul .. Hopefully he gets better, I think he has been ban, banning him will not solve the problem. But needs help sha ..poor soul of a guy .. I try to explain to him he got the wrong guy .. I even posted my pictures . But he still insisted otherwise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

I will pay 25/30k a week

I'll pay upfront

Whatsapp
+2349050788378

I av a 04 Honda Civic for u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Debosneh31:

I av a 04 Honda Civic for u

Send WhatsApp message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Crvrider:
@radauto: Do you have a thread where you are most active and away from the drama in here? Thanks.

Yes, 11 of them. Click on my username
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by magnificentt170: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
evening guys!
please i need to change my radiator.
i need a contact pls and idea of how much.
toyota corolla 2003
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
magnificentt170:
evening guys!

please i need to change my radiator.

i need a contact pls and idea of how much.

toyota corolla 2003

thanks

Single cell: between 10-12k

Double cell: between 12-15k

Grade one

Try this guy ladipo, chinedu 08138160533.. I bought from him the last time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by magnificentt170: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
jpworld:

Grade one

ok tganks.

and tgat price excludes his workmanship right?
how much did he charge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
magnificentt170:

ok tganks.

and tgat price excludes his workmanship right?
how much did he charge?

That is price for the radiator. Fixing it, but mechanic won't charge more than 1000-1500k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Asshole do not let me continue from where I stopped... As I have more evidence.
A preeq like u will never post your real pictures you know why, cus of ur low self esteem, u hide behind your keypad to act an imaginary character to make everyone believe u are well to do, funny enough, no one gives a Bleep...

Be humble enough to embrace your low life, even at 36years there can still be a turn around for u if only you decide to get your shits together...

https://www.nairaland.com/drmikeadams

https://www.nairaland.com/ayosamlove

https://www.nairaland.com/dicksonadams

Dr/mike/Adams.... Three syllables
Dick/son/Adams... Three syllables
Ayo/sam/love... Three syllables

I am yet to figure out if you are behind the jesus/son/2020 moniker

Go through the above monikers, read their posts and observe similar pattern... The above monikers gat three syllables, like I said Dru is a dumb modafucker who thinks he is smart but dumb people will always leave a trail.

Now watch this moniker closely
https://www.nairaland.com/chinemomah2020

I guess the (2020) behind the name should ring a bell.

Meanwhile, I apologize to the group I belong for bringing a whatsapp chat here, I have bin removed from the group for breaking the rules, not gonna mention the name of the group cus I have so much love and respect for the members there...

To this retarded bipolar called Dru, like I said, be humble so that u can go far...

You come at me, and I will release another evidence...

To those who don't like my approach and think I am derailing the thread, I am sorry for that, I just have to put that little nitwit to order, scared modafucka

dru23:

I feel bad for the guy.. He seems like a nice guy, but a confuse soul .. Hopefully he gets better, I think he has been ban, banning him will not solve the problem. But needs help sha ..poor soul of a guy .. I try to explain to him he got the wrong guy .. I even posted my pictures . But he still insisted otherwise

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
jpworld:

Grade one

Please never buy used radiators. But new ones. I have no contacts to share on sellers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
dru23:

I know some of the things he posted might be false...
but all i want to know is CAN YOU DRIVE?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

I know some of the things he posted might be false...
but all i want to know is CAN YOU DRIVE?

Drive for Lagos traffic ? NOPE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Armageddon war loading........Dru vs TheVisit. Nedu abeg pass me the lighter and that rizzler.......sips zobo cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thevisit:
A preeq like u will never post your real pictures you know why, cus of ur low self esteem, u hide behind your keypad to act an imaginary character to make everyone believe u are well to do, funny enough, no one gives a Bleep...

Be humble enough to embrace your low life, even at 36years there can still be a turn around for u if only you decide to get your shits together...

Go through the above monikers, read their posts and observe similar pattern... The above monikers gat three syllables, like I said Dru is a dumb modafucker who thinks he is smart but dumb people will always leave a trail.

Meanwhile, I apologize to the group I belong for bringing a whatsapp chat here, I have bin removed from the group for breaking the rules, not gonna mention the name of the group cus I have so much love and respect for the members there...

To this retarded bipolar called Dru, like I said, be humble so that u can go far...

To those who don't like my approach and think I am derailing the thread, I am sorry for that, I just have to put that little nitwit to order, scared modafucka

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thevisit:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheVisit could be saying the truth o grin grin grin, I always knew sumfin was fishy about this dru guy ,I just can't place a finger on it

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
lekbel09:
TheVisit could be saying the truth o grin grin grin, I always knew sumfin was fishy about this dru guy ,I just can't place a finger on it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thevisit:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
This Dru23 matter don confuse me finish.

I know Dru cannot drive. But is it possible he lives in GBAGADA?

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
dru23:

Drive for Lagos traffic ? NOPE

Have you forgotten you live in America??

Egbon I did not ask if you can drive in Lagos

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
chillex8:
This Dru23 matter don confuse me finish.

I know Dru cannot drive. But is it possible he lives in GBAGADA?

Is like you know him
Abeg is Uncle Egbon Dru really 36 years old? grin grin

I have alway pictured him as a 21 year old "money miss road" or "daddy's money" angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Is like you know him
Abeg is Uncle Egbon Dru really 36 years old? grin grin

I have alway pictured him as a 21 year old "money miss road" or "daddy's money" angry angry angry

Yes I know him.

The thing tire me.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Have you forgotten you live in America??

Egbon I did not ask if you can drive in Lagos
The baba just dey misyarn anyhow

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
lekbel09:
The baba just dey misyarn anyhow

Make we dey wait for lofty and jesuspikin reply grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
shollywendy1:

Good question. I guess its 3m

Not a bad deal for a Tokunbo with comprehensive insurance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.