Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751056 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stealth100:

Gbagada? That's 99.9% false.

Lol ... very false o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stealth100:

He's also not 36.
I hope I'm right tho[/b]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
All these persecution because I returned Enyinne's old car last year that i will work two days and go to alapere to see her mechanic even after pleading for her to do 30k and she refused. And fortunately got a tokumbo that I didn't even see the owner, is it by force to drive your dead car?

Yes I had a failed marriage and you are mocking me, are you better?
Are you in your husband's house?
I don't want to talk oooo.
And I don't even know why you will open that your mouth to talk nonsense about me, are you fat? Is it not you that I know?
Me and you who look more like a HIV patient?
You have even accused me of driving your car for five months and didn't pay, thank God some other persons here worked with your cars and they can bear me witness that you are so broke that you won't even allow Tuesday to wind down before calling driver up and down.
Be doing collabor with your man dru no wahala, I never knew u were such a fool.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
jesusson2020:

The excitement in you And others shows you guys have alot of regret. At 40 zero achievement.
Tyche
QuitNotice
Gentlelife50
Thevisit

God will help all of you.
Ogbeni sharrapp jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
lekbel09:
Ogbeni sharrapp jare

You too sharap. Who bring u here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
jesusson2020:

You too sharap. Who bring u here?
Ask your Ancestors naw, see jamb question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Gentlelife50:
All these persecution because I returned Enyinne's old car last year that i will work two days and go to alapere to see her mechanic even after pleading for her to do 30k and she refused. And fortunately got a tokumbo that I didn't even see the owner, is it by force to drive your dead car?

And I don't even know why you will open that your mouth to talk nonsense about me, are you fat? Is it not you that I know?
You have even accused me of driving your car for five months and didn't pay, thank God some other persons here worked with your cars and they can bear me witness that [b]you are so broke [/b]that you won't even allow Tuesday to wind down before calling driver up and down.
that I won't take. Someone that does oil and gas.... broke?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:08am On Jun 11, 2019
okokobioko!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2019
This drama is just so confusing.
Who do I keep tabs on now? �

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:03am On Jun 11, 2019
I pray I get to see something useful to read here today. What's all these garbage?

Gentlelife, you don't owe anyone here an explanation about your personal life. If they bring it here, just be silent about it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2019
ediku208:
Anyone experiencing this
Uber hasnt paid me yet
My balance still reflect the amount that is there
Abi them forget
Maybe because have been paid since 12.30pm yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:
Taxify sickness is not here... If deh want to collect dia money, let dem goan meet d rider

From Lakeview ago place way to abule egba 500
once u noticed the price is not moving. Just restart ur phone immediately. It worked for me. I was close to riders destination. Checked price. Still showing N500. Immediately I restarted d phone. At d end of d trip I ended and saw N1,200. From yaba to gbagada.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2019
The only thing I love reading on this thread is Drivers/riders/car owners experience. Not memes and other rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
last night i went to ipaja, baruwa. I wanted a trip to ikeja GRA. declined 2 egbeda trips.
GRA trip finally entered.
Rider was like bros dont be in a hurry to come, take ur time... gimme10mins i will be ready.
Me : ok. I will leave here to pick you after 10mins.
1km to pick up.
17 mins later, called rider; are you still going, should i start coming?
Rider: yes o.
Got there rider wasted another 13 mins. Paid waiting was around 8mins.
I just vex cancelled.
Drove away....
5 mins later, trying to go thru d jagajaga road back.
Rider called
Me: i hve cancelled d request since you refused to come out. Take another ride
Rider: oh no, oh God.
Typically when i get pissed i go offline, but i didn't

Request entered again, same yeye girl.
Rider: oga please i hav done it again, if you are around com and pick me pls.

Me: i hope you are ready this time..

Rider; i am standing outside pls.
Rider was like i was looking for something thats why, i am sorry...
Me: next time pls make sure it's only ur shoes u need to put on before requesting. I waited, and came back cos this is a remote area.

Got to destination, change na 200.
Madam i dont have change...
Rider; ehn u owe me 200
Me: yes i owe you (your father)
all I see here is rudeness, stupidity and senselessness.
She was been nice from the beginning, but you are too aggressive and pouring out your frustration at her.
And Neva force someone to dash you his/her change, u are supposed to hv change with you (that's y riders prefer bank transfer cos drivers like you feels dey are entitled to people's change)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
She was been nice from the beginning, but you are too aggressive and pouring out your frustration at her.
And Neva force someone to dash you his/her change, u are supposed to hv change with you (that's y riders prefer bank transfer cos drivers like you feels dey are entitled to people's change)

Can you please show us the part where he "forced her" to leave her change?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
You are talking trash oga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2019
magnificentt170:

ok tganks.

and tgat price excludes his workmanship right?
how much did he charge?
makes sure it's a new double cell oo it's 18-20k, if you can't afford a new one just wash your old re-use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:

Rider gave me 4k, I jejely took it and allow Uche to keep is 75 naira.

One rider provoke me this night, don't know why women think they have monopoly over manipulation. Jejely going home when this request beep, drove down to pick up point and spend close to 17mins, she was going to an hotel that is 3.7km from pick up point.

Me: Do you know the hotel ma
Rider: use your app
Me: this app is not correct, I know the hotel and if I go by the map on the app it's a wrong direction
Rider: oga use the app oo (with harsh voice)

I ignore her and drove to the hotel irrespective of the argument, end trip @ 700

Rider: Give me ur acct
Me: I don't take transfer
Rider: hia! U r the one that doesn't take transfer
Forth and back
Me: you will have to wait till I receive alert (She claimed sent)

Still waiting for the alert cheesy , when she's tired of waiting, she have to seek for 1k from the person she came to meet.

Rider: change
Me: I don't have change, give me ur account let me transfer 300 naira to u
Rider: OK, just keep it and send 1k when the transfer drop
Me: OK

Worst she will get 950 naira back, if the transfer drops, won't spend kobo of my money on her
The remaining N2 naira 50kobo nko grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Dont tell me with all your knowledge, you believe the clone story, I am not a fan of buhari and the APC party but that clone story is just plain silly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2019
izzou:

The "yes, I owe you...your father", what is the insult for? That statement shouldn't be hard to decipher. It isn't rocket science.

It is not him forcing her to forfeit her balance, but it definitely doesn't come from a good place.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Dont tell me with all your knowledge, you believe the clone story, I am not a fan of buhari and the APC party but that clone story is just plain silly.

only the wise can decipher

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2019
If u get a trip from the airport (taxify/bolt) at the end of the trip will your parking fee be added to your fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
Babe that was saying you owe me 200 with a smile on her face and walked away. If u use ur discretion, what does it mean to you? Is it that you didn't comprehend the whole stuffs you read? Or you just wanna cuss.
Wo me no get time for ur little troubles mbok cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2019
xana101:
once u noticed the price is not moving. Just restart ur phone immediately. It worked for me. I was close to riders destination. Checked price. Still showing N500. Immediately I restarted d phone. At d end of d trip I ended and saw N1,200. From yaba to gbagada.
ok i will try this cheesy
Typically when i notice, i just announce to rider the meter has stopped working at say N800 oo.
The story always end well...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2019
izzou:

"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

The "yes, I owe you...your father", what is the insult for? That statement shouldn't be that hard to decipher. It isn't rocket science.

It is not him forcing her to forfeit her balance, but it definitely doesn't come from a good place.
Looool....
Yes i owe you was pronounced.
"Your father" was just silent in my mind, did you people not see it in bracket?...
Na wa shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2019
slamstanlee:

Looool....
Yes i owe you was pronounced.
"Your father" was just silent in my mind, did you people not see it in bracket?...
Na wa shocked

Of course I saw you said that to yourself, doesn't take anything off my previous stand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

only the wise can decipher
i don believe the story either. But there something about his left ear, a little change.
The day i heard him speak hausa/fulfude i just conclude d story is not true jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Of course I saw you said that to yourself, doesn't take anything off my previous stand.
so why bother ur self here.
That ride was like every other ride- cool, no hassle,rider comfort to the end.
The story was painting how a rider wasted my time, my patience, my service inspite of that. At the end i tried to put some humour for ur reading pleasure.
But how come u people want to filter negativity out of it.
Na wa grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Mjosh1000:
If u get a trip from the airport (taxify/bolt) at the end of the trip will your parking fee be added to your fare.

According to the logic of Bolt, you have to ensure the rider comes into the parking lot, before your parking fees will be added, rider meets you inside the parking lot, then you start your trip while still at the airport parking lot. If you pick rider outside the parking lot, OYO.
This is why more drivers are beginning to appreciate the professionalism of Uber!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You have even accused me of driving your car for five months and didn't pay, thank God some other persons here worked with your cars and they can bear me witness that you are so broke that you won't even allow Tuesday to wind down before calling driver up and down.

Not seen a recent post from the lady you mentioned, why did you have to bring this up again and put your self in this position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.