Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773438 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dannybrasky(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin what is life like being on the pitch watching football and not playing? I must play ball o grin

obekediamondfuto:

see football here na.... haba
dannybrasky come and see ball. don't play oh, just watch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
knowyeknot:
Before am being torn to pieces, am not dru’s attorney or defender, but I think their is a big misinterpretation to dru’s personality, and I can say to you he comes here to Type for fun and laugh at your reaction, he is such a easy going, friendly,and nice personality away from the keyboard, I can say to a large extent do not be surprised that with all the gra gra here some of his drivers might be owing him, he is not even in the country to chase you, you upandan, he just appreciate honesty and speaks reality some of which he knows can be impossible, for those attacking him take it easy and next time read his post just for the laughs.
As for son of Jesus no insults intended, but understanding that the only marketable skill that you have is driving that’s even if it’s considered a skill not to talk of marketing it, I see why the earnings are a big deal for you, but Some of us it ain’t, knowing that they were days when a trip from Kusenla Road to airport was approximately 10k on a sure early morning surge, days were there would be surge every morning from chevron to lekki from 7 to at about 10am every morning or days were there would be a sure Uber boost of 2.0 on Monday mornings and 1.8 for the rest of the week both morning and evenings on the island, or days where driving on the weekend alone settles all bills and partners rental, so bro take it easy your Bentley and na another man taxi, but again what do I know.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
@damilolah: this oven no get manual, or was it written in a language she didn't understand? What if this your clientele na man you for still go?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
knowyeknot:
Before am being torn to pieces, am not dru’s attorney or defender, but I think their is a big misinterpretation to dru’s personality, and I can say to you he comes here to Type for fun and laugh at your reaction, he is such a easy going, friendly,and nice personality away from the keyboard, I can say to a large extent do not be surprised that with all the gra gra here some of his drivers might be owing him, he is not even in the country to chase you, you upandan, he just appreciate honesty and speaks reality some of which he knows can be impossible, for those attacking him take it easy and next time read his post just for the laughs.
As for son of Jesus no insults intended, but understanding that the only marketable skill that you have is driving that’s even if it’s considered a skill not to talk of marketing it, I see why the earnings are a big deal for you, but Some of us it ain’t, knowing that they were days when a trip from Kusenla Road to airport was approximately 10k on a sure early morning surge, days were there would be surge every morning from chevron to lekki from 7 to at about 10am every morning or days were there would be a sure Uber boost of 2.0 on Monday mornings and 1.8 for the rest of the week both morning and evenings on the island, or days where driving on the weekend alone settles all bills and partners rental, so bro take it easy your Bentley and na another man taxi, but again what do I know.

In the past I had drivers owing me. I had one in particular from nairaland that owe me over 100k, he was good driver making money etc. But he never paid it was a nightmare. Last ,last I had to sack him ,since than he has been jumping from one rental to another.
But as we speak now, have been very lucky . I have good drivers on my team. My cars are always in top shape. And I respect my drivers and I dont do all that oga on top stuff. The drivers that work for me appreciate my business structure that we appreciate each other. It is a business and as such I keep treat people with respect.. But when I need to be tough ,am equally as tough as I am nice.. Also since getting a female driver has given me so much confidence. That before any male driver drives for me ,I let them know that I have a female .. So there is no excuse for anyone male driver to screw up.. The female driver is the best ever. She only calls me if there is any issue ,which is very rare ....
I greatly appreciate your post and you nail the hammer on the head .. You shall live long and prosper.. Thanks again , u have encourage me more ..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Stealth100:

As per Jesus son, that nigga is not real. At least not as he's presenting himself here. He had to make his narrative believable by claiming 22yrs old. Cos no normal adult with dreams and responsibilities will be so joyous at the sight of 20k/week.
20k per week after fuel isn't bad for a driver on rentals honestly...he earns almost the same as a man who earns 120k per month working on the island which is like on the high...however I think drivers should seek for reasonable hp than rentals...atleast you can endure to enjoy...my opinion though....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
on a lighter note, 23 is here and 20 is missing...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Stealth100:

As per Jesus son, that nigga is not real. At least not as he's presenting himself here. He had to make his narrative believable by claiming 22yrs old. Cos no normal adult with dreams and responsibilities will be so joyous at the sight of 20k/week.

From nothing to something, bro it is a start.. My last experience in Nigeria ,have come to conclusion that Nigerians are very lazy, including the old and new heads.. Am very careful in feeling and pitying anyone ..so much lazy youth...
Now for a young man like jesuson2020, I like is energy at least he is out there working and doing good for himself, he is young and full of energy.. If he keeps it up ,he might end up owning cars on uber and doing better business.. Every great business men or self made all have humble beginnings.. Keep in mind the 20k + he makes weekly , is somebody's monthly salary. But he makes it a week .. And ask yourself, what is the minimum wage in Nigeria now .. I think it is 30k naira, how many companies can afford that? The young man is on a good track, he is working now ,so that by the time wife and kids come,he will have set a fairly good foundation to built and grow .. I can only encourage the young man.. He should keep it up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Crvrider:
@damilolah: this oven no get manual, or was it written in a language she didn't understand? What if this your clientele na man you for still go?

YES
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2019
Dbossmanager:

20k per week after fuel isn't bad for a driver on rentals honestly...he earns almost the same as a man who earns 120k per month working on the island which is like on the high...however I think drivers should seek for reasonable hp than rentals...atleast you can endure to enjoy...my opinion though....

HP is not easy o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2019
Crvrider:

Nawao. You people should free damilolah.

Haba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2019
darmilolah:

YES

I mean to light oven?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2019
timilehing:
For a 36yr old, you're dum§§ & the fact that some said you're older than that still makes you a bigger f°°°l. Gbagada Mayweather
It is clear enough that vehicles in your care are not yours, the big-man image you portray here is fake! Nothing bad in flaunting your brothers wealth but do it maturely. With you claiming Street-guy & Yankee big-daddy, you can't even drive until some months ago. Shame. Live up to your age oga, your commenting ip clearly indicates that you are behind Jesus son & Mohammed daughter's moniker or have you forgotten ip can be viewed by supermods? Stop being childish

The guy Is the most foolish dumbest nitwit irresponsible thing one could ever Imagine. A low life scum that ridicule and sleeps with his bitch mother all the time. What even amuse me most times Is some people here will be terming him as being "Savage" He himself will be forming Macho too Oponu Ode Akidanidani Alainironu. I'll Just laugh It off, I'll be like what Is savage about this stupid gullible Idiot who types like a basic one student and his boring mumu memes. I spit on u miserable thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2019
timilehing:
You have being posting this your "female" driver's earning with jesusson2020 all these while. You think she doesn't share screenshots in one uber/bolt group?
Grow up Bro!!!

Most times I feel sad and embarrassed when I think about the populace of this nation. A very large chunk of them are too stupid dumb wicked and gullible. That thing will probably be crowned their king. The thing should thank his stars God Is a merciful God because If not. Idiots and dumb blunt empty skull with 10 kilobytes brain capacity shouldn't even have anything to do with living things. He'll probably Fit In as Water Closet.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 2:23am On Jun 13, 2019
eherbal:
it's her earnings you've been posting here all along. Have a bit of shame in your miserable life for once. you may never achieve anything the way you're going. Calm down,accept your mistakes.move along and let's hear word here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2019
Toseenlove:

Most times I feel sad and embarrassed when I think about the populace of this nation. A very large chunk of them are too stupid dumb wicked and gullible. That thing will probably be crowned their king. The thing should thank his stars God Is a merciful God because If not. Idiots and dumb blunt empty skull with 10 kilobytes brain capacity shouldn't even have anything to do with living things. He'll probably Fit In as Water Closet.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Toseenlove post=79278280][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2019
lekbel09:
This old hag called Dru is suffering from multiple personality disorder, blessing okoro brother

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:52am On Jun 13, 2019
jceesquare:

Super slam.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:54am On Jun 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

My frustrated elder, I'm not the cause of your frustration. The level of anger in u against dru23 shows that village hate, when dey see their mate doing better in life.

God will elevate u, just wait 4 ur time .

FACTS SPOKEN :

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Dbossmanager:

And you actually believe he make 20k every week with the dashboard he post here?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2019
drmikeadams:

The same Nigerians dey go mc Donald wash plates,,dey look after old people for Yankee grin mortuary attendants as well....prison wardens AKA officer bellicks grin.there is dignity in labour..
Haaaa that man die las las o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2019
timilehing:
For a 36yr old, you're dum§§ & the fact that some said you're older than that still makes you a bigger f°°°l. Gbagada Mayweather
It is clear enough that vehicles in your care are not yours, the big-man image you portray here is fake! Nothing bad in flaunting your brothers wealth but do it maturely. With you claiming Street-guy & Yankee big-daddy, you can't even drive until some months ago. Shame. Live up to your age oga, your commenting ip clearly indicates that you are behind Jesus son & Mohammed daughter's moniker or have you forgotten ip can be viewed by supermods? Stop being childish

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2019
dru23:

From nothing to something, bro it is a start.. My last experience in Nigeria ,have come to conclusion that Nigerians are very lazy, including the old and new heads.. Am very careful in feeling and pitying anyone ..so much lazy youth...
Now for a young man like jesuson2020, I like is energy at least he is out there working and doing good for himself, he is young and full of energy.. If he keeps it up ,he might end up owning cars on uber and doing better business.. Every great business men or self made all have humble beginnings.. Keep in mind the 20k + he makes weekly , is somebody's monthly salary. But he makes it a week .. And ask yourself, what is the minimum wage in Nigeria now .. I think it is 30k naira, how many companies can afford that? The young man is on a good track, he is working now ,so that by the time wife and kids come,he will have set a fairly good foundation to built and grow .. I can only encourage the young man.. He should keep it up
You are a man, above 36 yrs, hard working with drivers driving your vehicles on uber/bolt as you claimed but you can't drive & you're calling some people lazy? Abi na driver you employ wey dey drive you after your hustle blow Some things just don't add up!
You don't have a personal car in your name!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2019
timilehing:
You are a man, above 36 yrs, hard working with drivers driving your vehicles on uber/bolt as you claimed but you can't drive & you're calling some people lazy? Abi na driver you employ wey dey drive you after your hustle blow Some things just don't add up!
You don't have a personal car in your name!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2019
Morning people, for used Tyres click this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4282133/used-tokumbor-tyres-pass-brand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2019
dru23:

Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JuanPablito: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2019
Nigerians are Lazy? Wow!
dru23:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2019
dru23:

I never said 20k is bad. In as much as its important to celebrate every small win, you don't go dancing in the rain over 20k weekly like your guy is doing. Keep your eyes on the big picture at all times.

You are right about many Nigerians being lazy. Very right, especially the younger generation. As for me, I've never composed a CV since my graduation five years ago. There is absolutely nothing I can't do for money as long as it's legal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2019
thebigkendo:

Are you trying to tell us something?? Are you owing dru rental fee?

I do not even drive for dru, you think a driver will be owing dru and he won’t mention it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JuanPablito: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2019
I dont think Nigerians are lazy. There are so many odd, physically and mentally draining jobs done by Nigerians, that dont exist anywhere else in the world. There are not many opportunities out there. Nigerians work their butts off.
Stealth100:

I never said 20k is bad. In as much as its important to celebrate every small win, you don't go dancing in the rain over 20k weekly like your guy is doing. Keep your eyes on the big picture at all times.

You are right about many Nigerians being lazy. Very right, especially the younger generation. As for me, I've never composed a CV since my graduation five years ago. There is absolutely nothing I can't do for money as long as it's legal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.