Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5096364 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (5798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

We can't

And I usually ask because of the roads. Some roads are just not it

Yea, I understand. Even as a personal driver, that is the first question I ask.

My colleagues will say, "but your car is high".

Me: It is like you want to be unfortunate. So, because my car high, make I dey drive am like military truck? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who opened the gates of hell? Very crazy Sun.

I'm closing Nd resuming back by 4pm.

I can't kill masef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abisinuolaorex(f): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:
Uber/bolt driver needed; 
2006 Toyota Corolla. 
Driver Should live within Ikotun, igando, isheri-idimu axis
Car is in good condition
Whatsapp/call 08066300061
Car isn't available anymore
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

You handled him right. The first time I was asked that question, I was genuinely surprised too. I thought drivers see the destination.

They don't on Uber and Bolt.

They do on inDriver.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Romeo3:
....is typing

I still dey wait the thing you dey type for almost one month grin

People here will always remember & mention you smiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, I understand. Even as a personal driver, that is the first question I ask.

My colleagues will say, "but your car is high".

Me: It is like you want to be unfortunate. So, because my car high, make I dey drive am like military truck? angry

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Hafa with your angry client grin it's almost 2pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm in sifia pain right now, one stupid rider just cancel away my 900 bonus after doing 5 trips, she cancelled 3 times all because she couldn't reach me the first time, I called her with my other line and yet she said I most call her with my registered number. On the 4th request, she became soft.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
pope191:
I'm in sifia pain right now, one stupid rider just cancel away my 900 bonus after doing 5 trips, she cancelled 3 times all because she couldn't reach me the first time, I called her with my other line and yet she said I most call her with my registered number. On the 4th request, she became soft.

Ndo...she made you bear the consequence of stupid Taxify conditions (a victim of circumstance).
If you told her what her cancelling did to you, she would say the bonus is small na but she no fit let go of #200 balance grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Some riders are stupid O. Imagine someone telling me to drive into her compound for dis kind jagajaga road, all because she wan offload her loads. Na wa o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
pope191:
taxify n yeye conditions mostly put us in tight corners.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:
So let me use my experience today to derail this thread small tongue

So my first trip was VI. Dropped rider and I got another(Heart leaped for joy)
Called rider and asked him his location. He told me. Asked him his destination and he flared up. He was like "Cancel it if you're not going. What's this rubbish?" and he hung the call on me.

My ego was telling me to cancel while the "meekful" spirit of Jesus(definately not mine) told me to get to the pickup.

Got there, oga entered and was just pouring his anger on me. He wasn't insultive neither did he disrespect me, but he was angry. I was trying to explain but he didn't want to hear. He said "If you want to go, start the trip or cancel so I'll come down".

I spoke briefly to God to change any Alagbole or Iju or Apapa there and I slid START TRIP. It was Sangotedo grin

Oga was just vexing and never even let me talk. He complained from Akin Adesola to Samuel Manuwa and finally he said "Don't talk to me please, just drive". All these while I was just saying "I'm sorry bros"

It's was a silent ride to his abode. Ended trip. Oga paid and then he said, "Will you be available by 2pm? I would like you to take me to Ikeja".

At that point, I knew I just graduated from 1 star to 2 star and above grin

God bless U for dis story, am tired of childish comments off the thread... Baba U too much jare... carry on

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stealth100:

Peeps here have corrected you so many times long before you registeted this moniker but you've refused to learn the difference between own and owe. Now I know for sure 100% who this is.
Funny man grin

finally bursted... Red ticket... @Stealth dat was excellent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Epphy:

Ndo...she made you bear the consequence of stupid Taxify conditions (a victim of circumstance).
If you told her what her cancelling did to you, she would say the bonus is small na but she no fit let go of #200 balance grin

Lol, she ordered for her mom, when I saw her, she should b ard 18, I just over look her, taxify self display error. It is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maax23:
Some riders are stupid O. Imagine someone telling me to drive into her compound for dis kind jagajaga road, all because she wan offload her loads. Na wa o.

Mende ...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
slamstanlee:
taxify n yeye conditions mostly put us in tight corners.

I honestly don't see why driver have to pay for riders ignorance

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
pope191:

I honestly don't see why driver have to pay for riders ignorance
riders dont cancel anyhow on uber

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Epphy:

Hafa with your angry client grin it's almost 2pm

I no call am again

Went to work on my tire. Slept off from there cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
sharpk007:

God bless U for dis story, am tired of childish comments off the thread... Baba U too much jare... carry on

God bless you too brah cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rumors have it that Lagos State task force bursted Lekki today. From Admiralty way to Freedom way.

Towing cars especially our brothers in the uber struggle sad

Was anyone affected?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

I no call am again

Went to work on my tire. Slept off from there cheesy

OK good to rest jare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MillBoss: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello,

Please, does anyone know the cost of converting a Toyota Avensis from RHD to LHD?

I would also appreciate recommendations on a good mechanic to handle it.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emirex50(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:

Car isn't available anymore

But you said the car isn't available anymore madam.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:
So let me use my experience today to derail this thread small tongue

So my first trip was VI. Dropped rider and I got another(Heart leaped for joy)
Called rider and asked him his location. He told me. Asked him his destination and he flared up. He was like "Cancel it if you're not going. What's this rubbish?" and he hung the call on me.

My ego was telling me to cancel while the "meekful" spirit of Jesus(definately not mine) told me to get to the pickup.

Got there, oga entered and was just pouring his anger on me. He wasn't insultive neither did he disrespect me, but he was angry. I was trying to explain but he didn't want to hear. He said "If you want to go, start the trip or cancel so I'll come down".

I spoke briefly to God to change any Alagbole or Iju or Apapa there and I slid START TRIP. It was Sangotedo grin

Oga was just vexing and never even let me talk. He complained from Akin Adesola to Samuel Manuwa and finally he said "Don't talk to me please, just drive". All these while I was just saying "I'm sorry bros"

It's was a silent ride to his abode. Ended trip. Oga paid and then he said, "Will you be available by 2pm? I would like you to take me to Ikeja".

At that point, I knew I just graduated from 1 star to 2 star and above grin
decided to come out yesterday after a long sabatical ,as work and family pressure kept me off the hustle.it was my driest run ever.no single request. when I finally got one at the Atlantic cinemas,I thought this was it.the name that came up was "IG of police",but I was not intimidated. I called ,but it went unanswered.the rider called me with another no.it was a female voice.

me:hello,good afternoon.......

rider: where are you?(I hate this question with a passion)

me: good afternoon ma,I'm at............

rider: (maliciously) Oga where are you!!!

me: (cancelled trip)
rider started calling non stop.didnt pick call.i will be cooked if I did.grin

I decided to call it a day.did pick and drop .visited my uncle,then another pick and drop home to my village in ikorodu.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Carshopper:

Mende ...
Yea grin. Oki Lane precisely. That road is a write off.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Latest

2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Funmilayoanna(f): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Are you in Lagos?

Looking for a profitable investment /partnership with a prestigious company?
Become shareholders with dividend paid monthly and commissions weekly, all of these which grows into 6-7 figures and even more when you become one of the decision makers of the company(Director).

Are you a lover of trade and seeks to own a franchise?
Warehouse daily consumable products in high demands and of effective quality. Earn a great percentage of transactions made in your warehouse monthly including other incentives, e.g. all expenses paid trip, car award yearly, scholarship etc.
Basically having an extra source of income that can be willed to your children's children (Transgenerational wealth)....

Join us as we unravel the Gold mining investment with our reputable company having our major OEM & ODM clients like; TESCO, WALMART, UNILEVER,AVON, MARKS&SPENCER, H.E.B, etc. With (cool world class science and technology research & development institute in JAPAN, FRANCE, CHINA, USA, FRANCE and the latest brought to NIGERIA to serve the AFRICAN CONTINENT.

This Sunday, 16th of June, 2019.
3:30pm
@
1,Thomas Ajufo street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Prizes awaits early folks at the venue.

For reservations and enquires, call Anna: 09059466685

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maax23:
Yea grin. Oki Lane precisely. That road is a write off.

Yes I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
slamstanlee:
riders dont cancel anyhow on uber

because they are scared of #400 cancellation fee. Las las I got my bonus, but taxify have been doing me strong tin today dat I have to review my last 2 trips & negotiate 1. From chevron to surulere and churchgate to chevron both end at 1200 naira.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Carshopper:

Yes I know
Worldwide baba, u sabi that area pass google map. Sail safe brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
shollywendy1:

Worldwide baba, u sabi that area pass google map. Sail safe brother

I know someone who calls to help light oven grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zigziggy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
NAIRALANDER WHO USE TO POST LOGO DESIGN ADVERT HERE, PLS WATSAPP ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR A CHAT 08122382210

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (5798) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), dav1002(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.