Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4784768 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Toseenlove:

Most times I feel sad and embarrassed when I think about the populace of this nation. A very large chunk of them are too stupid dumb wicked and gullible. That thing will probably be crowned their king. The thing should thank his stars God Is a merciful God because If not. Idiots and dumb blunt empty skull with 10 kilobytes brain capacity shouldn't even have anything to do with living things. He'll probably Fit In as Water Closet.

Kai!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
knowyeknot:

I do not even drive for dru, you think a driver will be owing dru and he won’t mention it.

But you drove for him... So the question is why did you stop driving for him

The internet never forgets bro

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2019
thebigkendo:

Are you trying to tell us something?? Are you owing dru rental fee?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2019
knowyeknot:

I do not even drive for dru, you think a driver will be owing dru and he won’t mention it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Tyche:

Kai!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
I think its high time we need to undestand the definition of this laziness self. As people usually claims nigerian youths are lazy.
Luck makes it so difficult to distinguish who truely is lazy and hardworking among nigerians.
Should we call ladipo boys that pull engines/ parts from morning till evening lazy nigerian youths because the country economy is not supporting their hard labour work?
Is it those young men and ladies that hawk in trafic under heavy sun/ rain that are lazy?
Lagos island( balogun load carrier), alaba boys, computer village , trade fair, arena. We have lots of them like that hustling but nothing to show 4 it as a result of d country poor economy state.
Finally, if we are to considered the hours uber/bolt drivers(especially on rental) put in on d road daily ( 12-16 hours) and apply same hours working abroad. They will surely earn more at d end of d month because good economy out there supports their hardwork, but here instead of blaming d economy , they rather brand the youth lazy.
Atleast, i ll never support that nonsense motion thst our youths are lazy because i have been to some countries abroad , our economy is d problem not the youths. The so called leaders are lazy.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
23 is out, welcome 20 grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Toseenlove:

Most times I feel sad and embarrassed when I think about the populace of this nation. A very large chunk of them are too stupid dumb wicked and gullible. That thing will probably be crowned their king. The thing should thank his stars God Is a merciful God because If not. Idiots and dumb blunt empty skull with 10 kilobytes brain capacity shouldn't even have anything to do with living things. He'll probably Fit In as Water Closet.
grin grin grin

Ke kwa nke wu 10 kilobytes brain capacity hehehe

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2019
thebigkendo:
23 is out, welcome 20 grin

Agbero driver is in you. That kind of battle danfo drivers do in the park.

How is huncle Gentlelife50 doing.

Huncle says we are persecuting him for dropping owners car, and owning for 2days, that he is not owning for 5 months as claimed.

The confession has started, expect more.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2019
We need another VISIT grin grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2019
The drama wey dey this thread na series with many different stories grin grin

Izzou where you dey na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

Huncle says we are persecuting him for dropping owners car, and owning for 2days, that he is not owning for 5 months as claimed.

You are filled with so much hate and stupidity, don't let it consume you.
So it's now two days not five months again?
At least everybody here can now see what's going on.
By the way your madam told you I went to borrow money did she also told you I took her to the same place too?
One more thing any day you stop mentioning my name in your posts you, your cohorts and your family members will go mad.
Pig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2019

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2019
Yes
thebigkendo:

The internet never forgets bro

Bought my own car, and I didn’t owe him a kobo, when I was dropping his car

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2019
Epphy:
The drama wey dey this thread na series with many different stories grin grin

Izzou where you dey na

Brotherly grin

Make we just dey watch. The purpose of the thread is being defeated daily. It's pointless coming here most times

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2019
So let me use my experience today to derail this thread small tongue

So my first trip was VI. Dropped rider and I got another(Heart leaped for joy)
Called rider and asked him his location. He told me. Asked him his destination and he flared up. He was like "Cancel it if you're not going. What's this rubbish?" and he hung the call on me.

My ego was telling me to cancel while the "meekful" spirit of Jesus(definately not mine) told me to get to the pickup.

Got there, oga entered and was just pouring his anger on me. He wasn't insultive neither did he disrespect me, but he was angry. I was trying to explain but he didn't want to hear. He said "If you want to go, start the trip or cancel so I'll come down".

I spoke briefly to God to change any Alagbole or Iju or Apapa there and I slid START TRIP. It was Sangotedo grin

Oga was just vexing and never even let me talk. He complained from Akin Adesola to Samuel Manuwa and finally he said "Don't talk to me please, just drive". All these while I was just saying "I'm sorry bros"

It's was a silent ride to his abode. Ended trip. Oga paid and then he said, "Will you be available by 2pm? I would like you to take me to Ikeja".

At that point, I knew I just graduated from 1 star to 2 star and above grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

Called rider and asked him his location. He told me. Asked him his destination and he flared up. He was like "Cancel it if you're not going. What's this rubbish?" and he hung the call on me.

My ego was telling me to cancel while the "meekful" spirit of Jesus(definately not mine) told me to get to the pickup.

Got there, oga entered and was just pouring his anger on me. He wasn't insultive neither did he disrespect me, but he was angry. I was trying to explain but he didn't want to hear. He said, "If you want to go, start the trip or cancel so I'll come down".

I spoke briefly to God to change any Alagbole or Iju or Apapa there and I slid START TRIP. It was Sangotedo grin

Oga was just vexing and never even let me talk. He complained from Akin Adesola to Samuel Manuwa and finally he said "Don't talk to me please, just drive". All these while I was just saying "I'm sorry bros"

It's was a silent ride to his abode. Ended trip. Oga paid and then he said "Will you be available by 2pm? I would like you to take me to Ikeja".

Nice one...
And what was your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2019
Epphy:

Nice one...
And what was your response

I just collected his digits and told him I'll call if I'm around

I still beg am again. He say "no wahala" grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debokism(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Good morning guys!

I need an uber registered driver who lives on the Mainland for a Toyota Corolla.

Contact me ASAP if interested - 08058614339

Please from 4pm

Cheers!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

I just collected his digits and told him I'll call if I'm around

I still beg am again. He say "no wahala" grin

Bro, shey na Uber you dey get these trips abi bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2019
1984och:

Bro, shey na Uber you dey get these trips abi bolt?

Na only bolt I dey do

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2019
knowyeknot:
Yes

Bought my own car, and I didn’t owe him a kobo, when I was dropping his car

Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

Got there, oga entered and was just pouring his anger on me. He wasn't insultive neither did he disrespect me, but he was angry. I was trying to explain but he didn't want to hear. He said "If you want to go, start the trip or cancel so I'll come down".

It's was a silent ride to his abode. Ended trip. Oga paid and then he said, "Will you be available by 2pm? I would like you to take me to Ikeja".

Lol. The guy done reason im attitude small.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. The guy done reason im attitude small.

grin

He said his company is in partnership with uber and bolt. They are in charge of the app development and blah blah blah so I'm not supposed to ask

But then, he wouldn't let me talk grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2019
jesusson2020:

Peeps here have corrected you so many times long before you registeted this moniker but you've refused to learn the difference between own and owe. Now I know for sure 100% who this is.
Funny man grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stealth100:

Peeps here have corrected you so many times long before you registeted this moniker but you've refused to learn the difference between own and owe. Now I know for sure 100% who this is.
Funny man grin
He thinks everybody is dull like him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

grin

He said his company is in partnership with uber and bolt. They are in charge of the app development and blah blah blah so I'm not supposed to ask

But then, he wouldn't let me talk grin

You handled him right. The first time I was asked that question, I was genuinely surprised too. I thought drivers see the destination.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stealth100:

Funny man grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

You handled him right. The first time I was asked that question, I was genuinely surprised too. I thought drivers see the destination.

We can't

And I usually ask because of the roads. Some roads are just not it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
izzou:

Everly angry riders. God save us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.