Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764266 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Mtcheeew

angry
How u come do am? The rider pay extra?
Taxify and their nyama nyama, me sef don vex close see bonus wey I don win only for them to remove one trip and count it as driver did not respond just because it was a short trip and to them i did fraud to meet up with bonus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

How u come do am? The rider pay extra?
Taxify and their nyama nyama, me sef don vex close see bonus wey I don win only for them to remove one trip and count it as driver did not respond just because it was a short trip and to them i did fraud to meet up with bonus

Him dash me #100 cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
eherbal:
pele.it happens.go home bro.tomorrow na another day

cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Taskforce just dey burst cars today wey pass BRT lane grin

To the new guy, don't ever pass the BRT lane oh. Even if na paint them take draw am, no enter oh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

Him dash me #100 cry
Chaii, u for ask am the estimate immediately u noticed.
Abi u no dey check the fare?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Mtcheeew

angry

3hrs 40 mins for 3900, blood of God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Taskforce just dey burst cars today wey pass BRT lane grin

To the new guy, don't ever pass the BRT lane oh. Even if na paint them take draw am, no enter oh
Do not even use it to overtake, especially between ojota and Maryland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Mtcheeew

angry

U should have review, obviously it's app error, I did a trip admiralty way to abule egba and saw 4400 no toll gate, I have to review and get 5100.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Chaii, u for ask am the estimate immediately u noticed.
Abi u no dey check the fare?

The estimate was between #2000-

The trip didn't fail. It's the traffic that made it frustrating

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
knowyeknot:

Do not even use it to overtake, especially between ojota and Maryland

Good

You are good to go already cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
pope191:

U should have review, obviously it's app error, I did a trip admiralty way to abule egba and saw 4400 no toll gate, I have to review and get 5100.

It's not an error. It was traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
knowyeknot:

3hrs 40 mins for 3900, blood of God
Blasphemyundecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

It's not an error. It was traffic

They are supposed to pay for time spent too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
pope191:

They are supposed to pay for time spent too

Na true oh

#10*224

Chai sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
1daboi:
avoid waiting,delaying at the airport. As soon as you drop off, move! Never pick a rider at the left side of airport. You'll be alright

Abeg oh which one be left side of the airport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
radautoworks:
BEST. CAR. AIR. FRESHENER. EVER.

One or two sprays into your carpet and it smells wonderful for days!! Oil based so do NOT do more than two sprays each time or the smell will be too strong. N2,200. Available now.

Dudes are these plasters?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks.
*Phone tracking *Free online tracking *Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00
Call: 08141114333, 08030766767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by codemaster2much: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
emmaoanidu:

SJL Trackers

Track your cars, buses and trucks.

*Phone tracking
*Free online tracking
*Free Apps tracking

Price: From N30,000.00

Call: 08141114333, 08030766767

omo na tracker dey rein now oh

tracker business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
chillex8:

The fear of LASDRI is the beginning of wisdom
me i even have lasdri and i dropped it at home. One year now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please house I need help as I'm low right now, I'm trying to do change of ownership and it seems like job, talk to different 4 people and dis price varies, from 40 - 60k, I don't know what or who to believe again. Please can anyone help wit a legit way to go about dis. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
donfortune48:
Greetings comrades.

I've been following this thread since February, and I just decided lately to try this business since I've not been able to get a job after service.

Luckily for me, my bro just bought a new car for the wife, and then said I can use the old one for the business if I like (03 matrix).

I've uploaded all documents, done inspection and training yesterday.
My account just got activated early this morning, meaning that I'm set to hit the road.

Please I need advice from the gurus on this thread. Both those on the fence (gazuz), those on the road (jentlelife, Jesus & Muhammad son, eherbal, FUTOdiamondbank, izuo...) those in (yanki, Japan & Ghana (uncle dru23)). The auto mechs (the Mrs with YAN currency).

I'm planning to enter streets by 2pm to test run my ability.

My major fear is how to commute around, as I'm not conversant with the roads. And the importance of the 5star stuff they hit me with yesterday during straining.

As for Google Map? I'm a top-rated LOCAL GUIDE.

Thanks comrades.

Bro you just do fine ..you will learn as you go, it is like driving a car for the first time. Once you feel comfortable u wonder why u didnt do this before ... also I have a female driver she is the best and she was a rookie when she first started.. My point is if she can do it , I don't see any reason u can' t

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
dru23:

Bro you just do fine ..you will learn as you go, it is like driving a car for the first time. Once you feel comfortable u wonder why u didnt do this before ... also I have a female driver she is the best and she was a rookie when she first started.. My point is if she can do it , I don't see any reason u can' t

This is the Dru I will love to see on this thread.
I love how u have made it a task to encourage peeps in this ehailing biz

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Make I derail small tongue

So I was at Ogudu when a request fell in....Talked to her and she directed me to her street.

The house was a church premises so I parked outside and waited for about 10 minutes..

After three young girls came out... Pretty little things cool. They even greeted me with "sir". I was jamming Jay-Z's Blueprint album so I had to stop it so as not to corrupt the "anointing of God" upon his daughters

As we started the trip, I didn't know what they'll love to listen to(didnt want to put Sound city too), so I offered my aux cord

Brethren, na so these girls put am, na rubbish songs them begin play. It was like they were released from prison. Increased the volume and shouting on top of their voices. From Naira Marley to Rema to Zlatan..... Chai

One even knelt on my seat and was twerking...

As we they go, na so VIO stop me sad. Didn't know their intentions, so I just throw my phone under chair. Them ask for license, I give them. Them free me. These Christian sisters even dey play with them.

There was no rubbish these girls didn't say with their mouth.

I have once again learnt never to judge any book by its cover
grin. Twerking insider ya Car? Devil is a liar !

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
1.5m
Buynowautos:

What is your budget?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
peeps4u:

This is the Dru I will love to see on this thread.
I love how u have made it a task to encourage peeps in this ehailing biz

Bro have no fear ,just do it ..keep in mind I started with 8 cars, almost went bankrupt due to a bad manager, dusted myself off and started over again . And slowly repositioned myself and back to about 5 cars counting... not easy at all, but once you start from the bottom, you can see the top.. Dont give up ,people might join the fence etc but it is up to you not to be a quitter ... keep your head up

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Taking a trip to Festac isn't worth it anymore

Those trucks have blocked that road completely. Not to talk of how you'll be forced to start driving like a danfo

angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
dru23:

Bro have no fear ,just do it ..keep in mind I started with 8 cars, almost went bankrupt due to a bad manager, dusted myself off and started over again . And slowly repositioned myself and back to about 5 cars counting... not easy at all, but once you start from the bottom, you can see the top.. Dont give up ,people might join the fence etc but it is up to you not to be a quitter ... keep your head up

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Please, let Dru remain a gentle man like this man who typed the quoted post

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
dicksonadams:

Dudes are these plasters?

?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
BAZ001:

Abeg oh which one be left side of the airport?
everybody packs at the right side of the yepot weda u r picking or dropping
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
1daboi:
everybody packs at the right side of the yepot weda u r picking or dropping
Air peace and arik terminal nko

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
My Today in pictures.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
drmikeadams:
Abeg na only me huber never pay,written them and been to there office ;they said its been dispatched?what else should i do?
hope somebody never put em bank account for ur uber app o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.