Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765077 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2019
We have started again. Crvrider see wetin you cause

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:
To the new guy

Don't do any pickup at the airport, at least, not now.

Just drop off your rider and zoom off. You can start ending the trip as you approach the terminal so you don't waste time there

Only park at designated car parks. Don't park on the road. Even if your tyre gets blown on that road. Manage it to Conoil in Ikeja, or FAAN staff quarters at Straberg. Don't ever ever stop there

Don't park on the Zebra crossing at MM2. Learn to read signs

Above all, pray to God to be delivered from every evil

As careful and cautious as I am in that airport , those bastards clamped my car for the first time.

I don't know what came over me, as the guy entered my car I wanted to zoom off with him by my car. d fool was just battling with my gear. HAD to stop and there oga was very angry at what I did. Las Las my hard earned 7k cash was parted with

Aiport is a no no for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

As careful and cautious as I am in that airport , those bastards clamped my car for the first time.

I don't know what came over me, as the guy entered my car I wanted to zoom off with him by my car. d fool was just battling with my gear. HAD to stop and there oga was very angry at what I did. Las Las my hard earned 7k cash was parted with

Aiport is a no no for now

So sorry bro

What did you do wrong?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2019
1daboi:
Every monday, I'll be hustling to go 15trips on uber so as to enjoy 3%+100 on every trip. Sometimes I'll ignore bolt, causing me long waiting, after I complete the 15 trips on uber, I'll now start doing bolt and abandon uber and its 3%. Poo is crazy

Lol. been driving on uber alone for weeks until they tell me they re done with that promotion and taxify receives sense too

Sometimes I finish my 15 trips on tues and enjoy my 3% all through grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

So sorry bro

What did you do wrong?

Bought fuel at that conoil and just waited 5mins o. Was caught unawares tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bangis406: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2019
I saw this on facebook that there is an online community for driver-partners, NOT union o, just a social networking site of driver-partners. There are forums for discussing ehailing stuffs for each city. They will provide services to members who choose to subscribe like free towing, cheaper insurance, free legal services etc. That they just want to mobilize drivers in one place to have one voice. nothing like comrade, no president, no union, no monthly dues. What do u guys think?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yinkerb(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Lol. been driving on uber alone for weeks until they tell me they re done with that promotion and taxify receives sense too

Sometimes I finish my 15 trips on tues and enjoy my 3% all through grin

Good day house

Am an uber driver am my account has been waitlisted for month now. Have complained to them and they said, they can't do anything about it. That am off the platform due to the wrong document I upload. What can I do please tone back on driving with uber?

Advice needed please......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Bought fuel at that conoil and just waited 5mins o. Was caught unawares tho

So sorry bro.

God go replenish your pocket

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
4 new corollas available for rentage this morning

Whatsapp/call: 07019577148
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Epphy, how far? cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2019
mosesbola:
Taxify drivers on the platform, chat me up on 08051691231,

I have a bundle I am willing to share with you guys..

Can't it be shared here, please? sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Yes....

I want to tell you all to give your life to christ grin grin

izzou:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
1daboi:
hope somebody never put em bank account for ur uber app o
Have not been paid too for two weeks now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:
To the new guy

Don't do any pickup at the airport, at least, not now.

Just drop off your rider and zoom off. You can start ending the trip as you approach the terminal so you don't waste time there

Only park at designated car parks. Don't park on the road. Even if your tyre gets blown on that road. Manage it to Conoil in Ikeja, or FAAN staff quarters at Straberg. Don't ever ever stop there

Don't park on the Zebra crossing at MM2. Learn to read signs

Above all, pray to God to be delivered from every evil

@ new Guy............. Read PS 23 & 91 always

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Ojodu and Ogudu is different, sir
Yes, ogudu na with prayer and fasting, ojodu better sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2019
*Your Vehicle Plate Number Is Been Monitored by 282 Cameras in Lagos for Tracking and Traffic Offenses*

THERE ARE 282 CAMERAS MONITORING VEHICLES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS - ENGR OLAYEMI, VIS HEAD OF PLANNING AND RESEARCH

Contrary to the stories making the rounds that a camera device located at Alausa Secretariat capturing vehicles with expired fake documents and sending bills to people sms, an official of Vehicle Institution Service VIS, Lagos State, Engr Olayemi disclosed that there are 282 of such mechanical device installed in many major roads within the metropolis and not in Alausa, Secretariat , Ikeja, alone.

He said the device is called Automatic Number Plate Recognition Device (ANPR) or Number Plate Detector for short.

According to the Head of Planning and Research of VIS , the device only captures the vehicle's number plate and send it to Motor Vehicle License data bank , Insurance Company data bank and Road Worthiness data bank , from where it detects if these documents are genuine or have expired.

When these documents have expired or are fake the device generate a bill and send it to the vehicle's owner phone through sms.

He said, for every infringement committed a bill of N20,000 is generated. A person who default in all the three documents will get a bill of N60,000.00.

He went further to say that the device which he is personally monitoring from his own office has captured 276, 284 vehicles number plate out of which 7,135 owners have been billed fines ranging from N20,000 to N60,000, since December 2018, when they commenced full fledge operation.

He confirmed that many prominent Lagosians including commissioners, lawmakers and senior state government officials have been booked and have quietly paid their bills.

A vehicle owner who refused to pay the fine within seven days stipulated in the sms send to his phone will have his vehicle blacklisted. Meaning the the vehicle will be declared wanted . Wherever such a vehicle is caught by the device again, officials of VIS in such area will be instructed to impound the vehicle.

He agreed that VIO are back on the road not to check particulars but to arrest rickety vehicles or those with overload which the new device cannot capture.

Pls SHARE.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2019
mrsage:
*Your Vehicle Plate Number Is Been Monitored by 282 Cameras in Lagos for Tracking and Traffic Offenses*

THERE ARE 282 CAMERAS MONITORING VEHICLES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS - ENGR OLAYEMI, VIS HEAD OF PLANNING AND RESEARCH

Contrary to the stories making the rounds that a camera device located at Alausa Secretariat capturing vehicles with expired fake documents and sending bills to people sms, an official of Vehicle Institution Service VIS, Lagos State, Engr Olayemi disclosed that there are 282 of such mechanical device installed in many major roads within the metropolis and not in Alausa, Secretariat , Ikeja, alone.

He said the device is called Automatic Number Plate Recognition Device (ANPR) or Number Plate Detector for short.

According to the Head of Planning and Research of VIS , the device only captures the vehicle's number plate and send it to Motor Vehicle License data bank , Insurance Company data bank and Road Worthiness data bank , from where it detects if these documents are genuine or have expired.

When these documents have expired or are fake the device generate a bill and send it to the vehicle's owner phone through sms.

He said, for every infringement committed a bill of N20,000 is generated. A person who default in all the three documents will get a bill of N60,000.00.

He went further to say that the device which he is personally monitoring from his own office has captured 276, 284 vehicles number plate out of which 7,135 owners have been billed fines ranging from N20,000 to N60,000, since December 2018, when they commenced full fledge operation.

He confirmed that many prominent Lagosians including commissioners, lawmakers and senior state government officials have been booked and have quietly paid their bills.

A vehicle owner who refused to pay the fine within seven days stipulated in the sms send to his phone will have his vehicle blacklisted. Meaning the the vehicle will be declared wanted . Wherever such a vehicle is caught by the device again, officials of VIS in such area will be instructed to impound the vehicle.

He agreed that VIO are back on the road not to check particulars but to arrest rickety vehicles or those with overload which the new device cannot capture.

Pls SHARE.

For the past two days, traffic light no work for Alausa. I hope my plate was not captured

I dey usually beat traffic light around midnight for Lekki expressway.

I officially quit today

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

For the past two days, traffic light no work for Alausa. I hope my plate was not captured

I dey usually beat traffic light around midnight for Lekki expressway.

I officially quit today

Go and sin no more!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2019
mrsage:

Go and sin no more!!!

Thank you father smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Thank you father smiley

Can we talk or chat at izzou want to ask a question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
deedee44:
We have started again. Crvrider see wetin you cause
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
mrsage:

Pls SHARE.
How much is minimum wage again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
chillex8:

How much is minimum wage again

Pay fine of #20000

Renew the necessary paperwork with let's say 5k

Survive with 5k for the rest of the month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:
Epphy, how far? cool

I dey o...not being on the road often for a while now. Uber destination no work well for me yesterday as riders dey put wrong destinations angry

Thinking of hitting the road later today, how road be?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Can i still invest in Uber..is the business still striving up to expectations..i want to purchase two corolla for dis Biz.can i go ahead to do so..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Chucksmore once promised to send something to us via email. Did you or anyone here receive? He's not been here for sometime now, I hope he's gallant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Pay fine of #20000

Renew the necessary paperwork with let's say 5k

Survive with 5k for the rest of the month
Next level. Ajeee cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Can i still invest in Uber..is the business still striving up to expectations..i want to purchase two corolla for dis Biz.can i go ahead to do so..
Fire On brother. Fire on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2019
chillex8:

Next level. Ajeee cheesy

Dis your meme sef

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2019
chillex8:

Fire On brother. Fire on

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), Abdulstoic, IsraelSongz, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.