Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727852 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
chillex8:

Air peace and arik terminal nko
left side by default.
MM2 and international right side by default

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
slamstanlee:
left side by default.
MM2 and international right side by default
Person wey follow that guy advise don miss road b that grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
Mtcheeew

angry
my hood! Next time u r around ojodu, holla at me. Drinks on me @izou cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steve97: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
codemaster2much:

omo na tracker dey rein now oh

tracker business
pls. house which of tracker is d best and how can someone go abt it.. I ll appreciate anyone who can recommend wit experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
1daboi:
my hood! Next time u r around ojodu, holla at me. Drinks on me @izou cheesy

Correct guy cool

I like that area oh. It's Kinda reserved. Reminds me of my days in Gbagada
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
chillex8:

Person wey follow that guy advise don miss road b that grin

Thank you,
Na why I ask left side of airport ?
Cos we get international, MM2 and arik airport.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
donfortune48:
My Today in pictures.
no too worry, tomorrow is another day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

Correct guy cool

and work dey here wella
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
BAZ001:

Thank you,
Na why I ask left side of airport ?
Cos we get international, MM2 and arik airport.
chilex and bazoo1 I don surrender. Una don win

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

Correct guy cool

Gbagada again.
Abeg make d thread continue to dey peaceful like this pls

Thank u Thevisit
Thank u radautoworks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
To the new guy

Don't do any pickup at the airport, at least, not now.

Just drop off your rider and zoom off. You can start ending the trip as you approach the terminal so you don't waste time there

Only park at designated car parks. Don't park on the road. Even if your tyre gets blown on that road. Manage it to Conoil in Ikeja, or FAAN staff quarters at Straberg. Don't ever ever stop there

Don't park on the Zebra crossing at MM2. Learn to read signs

Above all, pray to God to be delivered from every evil

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
New guy after prayer to God
Go and be reading d thread from way back; u will see how to hide for Ajao estate to dey do airport trips. Just go back back to dem romeo3 n ogunvic days.
And hold 1 or 2 of d elders number.
Cos some days u go need call for quick info.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
New guy try to also join the various whatsapp group and try to stay away from the bad guys that will start teaching you things.
Also be careful whenever u find yourself in Lagos island those not only the airport those CBD guys and lasma are not smiling not only the airports.
Always have change and if you end trip and rider tell you to send your account details that he/she will transfer your money no gree ooo. Everybody is a suspect.
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
1daboi:
and work dey here wella

Which work dey ogudu wella? Bro, when I was active, anytime I take a rider there, I use to wait for more than 1 hour without any request, then I'll drive down to NNPC filling station, buy small fuel just to pack there and wait for request, I go stay taya no request.

Na luck be that side abeg.

This is to izzou. You are still the realest here bro. Keep updating the house.
I want to officially beg that this arguments about: USA, Japan, female driver, richness, motor oil, etc should just stop. Even as I no get car again for now, I still love this thread.

Post important info that will be beneficial to drivers, partners and even riders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:

Which work dey ogudu wella? Bro, when I was active, anytime I take a rider there, I use to wait for more than 1 hour without any request, then I'll drive down to NNPC filling station, buy small fuel just to pack there and wait for request, I go stay taya no request.

Ojodu and Ogudu is different, sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:
To the new guy

Don't do any pickup at the airport, at least, not now.

Just drop off your rider and zoom off. You can start ending the trip as you approach the terminal so you don't waste time there

Only park at designated car parks. Don't park on the road. Even if your tyre gets blown on that road. Manage it to Conoil in Ikeja, or FAAN staff quarters at Straberg. Don't ever ever stop there

Don't park on the Zebra crossing at MM2. Learn to read signs

Above all, pray to God to be delivered from every evil

Thanks bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

Ojodu and Ogudu is different, sir

U talked about ogudu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:
New guy try to also join the various whatsapp group and try to stay away from the bad guys that will start teaching you things.
Also be careful whenever u find yourself in Lagos island those not only the airport those CBD guys and lasma are not smiling not only the airports.
Always have change and if you end trip and rider tell you to send your account details that he/she will transfer your money no gree ooo. Everybody is a suspect.
grin

I'll be so grateful, if anyone here can help me join any whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:

U talked about ogudu

It was Ojodu that was on the ride history and he said its his hood grin

Not Ogudu. Apologies if I typed Ogudu anywhere

But request dey Ogudu oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
izzou:

It was Ojodu that was on the ride history and he said its his hood grin

Not Ogudu. Apologies if I typed Ogudu anywhere

But request dey Ogudu oh

Yea request dey Ogudu esp Taxify. Not as much as Ojodu tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:

This is to izzou. You are still the realest here bro. Keep updating the house.
I want to officially beg that this arguments about: USA, Japan, female driver, richness, motor oil, etc should just stop. Even as I no get car again for now, I still love this thread.

Post important info that will be beneficial to drivers, partners and even riders.
bro, I said ojodu not ogudu. Even for Ogudu self work dey there wella. Try come down from the fence
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
eherbal:
xneg,has David delivered your cert? how did it end?do we still need to call him? I'll advice you track him down and recover your money through the police.escalate the situation,so that next time he'll think twice before being wicked

Thanks bruv, yes he eventually delivered it, so many stories that don't connect. Bill ended 9380 I've told taxify I'm not paying but unfortunately they already took the money. I've sent a detailed mail, I hope they give some refund, uber would have not taken any money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Every monday, I'll be hustling to go 15trips on uber so as to enjoy 3%+100 on every trip. Sometimes I'll ignore bolt, causing me long waiting, after I complete the 15 trips on uber, I'll now start doing bolt and abandon uber and its 3%. Poo is crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2019
1daboi:
Every monday, I'll be hustling to go 15trips on uber so as to enjoy 3%+100 on every trip. Sometimes I'll ignore bolt, causing me long waiting, after I complete the 15 trips on uber, I'll now start doing bolt and abandon uber and its 3%. Poo is crazy
brother forget about those bonus on uber or bolt,just make sure u meet ur target and go home as for me I don't chase any promo on uber or bonus on bolt I simply on the two app anyone request enter I do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 2:00am On Jun 21, 2019
The time is 2am in Nigeria. Have you registered for InDriver yet? The Russian e-hailing app making waves across Africa. Contact me on WhatsApp 08085404500 to get started.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Buynowautos:
First trip today to drop kids at school, rushed and bath left my house driving through horrible road, got to rider's house bad road to get there, picked 4 kids and 1 lady, na so dem start to direct me to other streets to pick 2more kids. ☹ bad roads everywhere. Total number of passengers 6kids 1 lady. This is abuse from rider's end. Trip cost 1,500 �

Check well. School bus tinz.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:38am On Jun 21, 2019
jarkbauer:

Your husband carry dreads... does he pack it when you are making love?

Those dreads are long, bro!!! Seen it!!! It can be used as a noose!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=79465677][/quote]

This is like the 100th time you'll slander radauto based on her size. Need I remind you that some like their women "thick". So please don't even go there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Crvrider:

This is like the 100th time you'll slander radauto based on her size. Need I remind you that some like their women "thick". So please don't even go there.

Funny thing is I'm not even lol. There are pictures of me everywhere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Crvrider:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2019
radautoworks:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.