Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764587 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:
Those agbero task force guys just arrested me at Ikotun immediately after governor’s road junction because I parked to buy soft drink and gala just opposite where I parked. They wrote a ticket of 25k and after much begging and intercession by the person I wanted to pick , they collected 7K - my hard earned money since 9AM and I had to pay to gauge my tires because they deflated the two front tires and that’s after the rider canceled because he had to “go somewhere urgently “. They moved me into their office and you need to see the shady deals et al being perpetrated there that’s while they all reek of cigarette and weed plus beer . The government that empowered these miscreants are still the one shouting that we leave crime and do a legal hustle , I’m frustrated , angry , sad and hopeless in this damned country... everything is a scam eventually . I’ve been on the road since 9AM only for some weed smoking , beer drinking , no lifers to take all my earnings because I parked to fill my farmished self on the same place where vanagons are parked . To hell with whatever ..... Bleep !!!!!!

It’s been said here times without number, local government do not have the right to arrest any vehicle for traffic offense, it’s a bye law already passed by house of assembly, during the past government, but Incase of next time reachout to me,I go collect 5k...... do not let them capitalize on your ignorance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

For the past two days, traffic light no work for Alausa. I hope my plate was not captured

I dey usually beat traffic light around midnight for Lekki expressway.

I officially quit today

Officially quit?

Really?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Officially quit?

Really?

Yes sah grin

I won't beat traffic lights at midnight anymore cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:
Those agbero task force guys just arrested me at Ikotun immediately after governor’s road junction because I parked to buy soft drink and gala just opposite where I parked. They wrote a ticket of 25k and after much begging and intercession by the person I wanted to pick , they collected 7K - my hard earned money since 9AM and I had to pay to gauge my tires because they deflated the two front tires and that’s after the rider canceled because he had to “go somewhere urgently “. They moved me into their office and you need to see the shady deals et al being perpetrated there that’s while they all reek of cigarette and weed plus beer . The government that empowered these miscreants are still the one shouting that we leave crime and do a legal hustle , I’m frustrated , angry , sad and hopeless in this damned country... everything is a scam eventually . I’ve been on the road since 9AM only for some weed smoking , beer drinking , no lifers to take all my earnings because I parked to fill my farmished self on the same place where vanagons are parked . To hell with whatever ..... Bleep !!!!!!

So sorry bro. Was it not you that started just recently?

Those are the cons of this business. Just forget the experience and move on.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:

Be strong boss, this too shall pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Not been feeling too strong this week so I've been limiting the period I work..

I never on app today. Did an offline to American embassy. Client say we go leave there by 9:30am latest

Just look at the time angry

Chai! I trust u to see chop taxify 26 rides bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
pope191:

Chai! I trust u to see chop taxify 26 rides bonus

grin grin grin

Brotherly, I Don forget bonus for now

Make I attend to my health small small

Meanwhile, who dey run night today? cool

I dey game
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kantebets(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
knowyeknot:

It’s been said here times without number, local government do not have the right to arrest any vehicle for traffic offense, it’s a bye law already passed by house of assembly, during the past government, but Incase of next time reachout to me,I go collect 5k...... do not let them capitalize on your ignorance
So what should happen when those touts jump in front of you?
Clear them out of the road?
They've stopped me somewhere around Bolade on Oshodi road Oshodi when I was going to see a friend around last year. Luckily for me the person I was going to see is the barrister to the Local Govt Chairman. Spoke to them on phone and they allowed me go. The case would have been different if it were someone else.
My advice is please drive defensively and be very careful while behind the wheels, Lagos is a messed up state already.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Funny thing is I'm not even lol. There are pictures of me everywhere.

I'm suprised u and so many people on here still don't know yet that low-life Is behind the monicker Crv Bastard, I've known this long time ago. The Signs are all there for u to see.....You should know better.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kantebets:
Guys I need round 30k for my school fees.Anyone here who can help me please ?

My portal would soon close for payment and I have to pay to avoid an extra year

I know the economy is hard but I will gladly accept help in any form guys

If wish to help me I can share my document of authenticity on WhatsApp (I think it safer) showing my school ID card and my eportal page as well.

Thanks

I could assist but I have problems with your posts, just last month you claim you were looking for a balance of 20k for your school fees in and mother it's 30k and secondly you seem to be a chronic gambler, what's the proof that you won't take the money and gamble with it?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kantebets(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=Xneg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

I'm suprised u and so many people on here still don't know yet that low-life Is behind the monicker Crv Bastard, I've known this long time ago. The Signs are all there for u to see.....You should know better.

Okay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
chillex8:

Let me give you my sincere opinion here.
It's too late to invest. But if you must, you have to drive yourself, or you may never recoup your capital.

QED
best advise ever

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:
To carry elderly people dey tire me sometimes.

I was in Banana Island and the request came in, I never asked asked for destination, Las Las Babas so n said he's going to Agboju grin after Festac, I couldn't say No because baba has already sat comfortably at the front.

That's where d problem started,

Baba said I look at my phone too much, I speed too much, I'm too slow, I should not wait behind trailers, I should overtake trailer, too many complaints, with some mad traffic and bad roads we got to the destination.

I was exhausted

He said i should wait and drop him back at banana island, offline. I'm just contemplating whether to just run away now or.....

Wow I like the amount am seeing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
mrjaydee:
I suggest you wait instead of Prolly blowing empty from there. Charge from 5k upwards

He paid 4k Las Las. on our way back to banana island

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
am giving it to a trusted driver..
there are no trusted drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:
if you own a gun,you gotta do what you gotta do bro cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
knowyeknot:

sweetguy10,shoot this guy first grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:
Chai! That thing dey pain!!!! Sorry bro, Egyptians you see today..........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

I was in Banana Island and the request came in, I never asked asked for destination, Las Las Babas so n said he's going to Agboju grin after Festac, I couldn't say No because baba has already sat comfortably at the front.

Baba said I look at my phone too much, I speed too much, I'm too slow, I should not wait behind trailers, I should overtake trailer, too many complaints, with some mad traffic and bad roads we got to the destination.

I was exhausted

He said i should wait and drop him back at banana island, offline. I'm just contemplating whether to just run away now or.....
na to wait for baba o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

I was exhausted

You better wait ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:

I was exhausted

You better wait oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovely trip... 3% sweet o. From airport to magodo 2 and changed it to alpha beach

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
mistadayo:
Lovely trip... 3% sweet o. From airport to magodo 2 and changed it to alpha beach
In candy crush voice sweet tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

100per! the guy has time sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
2005 Corolla sports Naija used 1,350,000

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

100per! the guy has time sha

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
chillex8:

Let me give you my sincere opinion here.
It's too late to invest. But if you must, you have to drive yourself, or you may never recoup your capital.

QED

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

You no mention any name someone just dashed him self title of LOW-LIFE and BASTARD it is well sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), Ceenelly(m), Barbiturate(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.