Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743005 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Epphy:

You're right and so is Xneg. At times it is an individual thing (laziness, carefree) but many times, some of them can't just help it.
While many ladies even become more attractive during pregnancy; the sexy preggies grin. So it is luck at times.
U guys are funny sha.. atleast, he confirmed that his wife was pretty during the period..which is my point. Those ones we feels they dnt look attractive will surely be attracting their husbands..atimes, they might nt be lazy. Body is different. Anyway, its not easy sha.
Xneg( baba ejima). Good job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
UBER STILL DEY TRY SMALL TO SETTLE ISSUES.

So this stupid boy for Unilag wan play smart one on me ...
Boy made two stops that is not on his way to his destination, then complained to uber that I took a longer rout.
Me just see fair adjustment wey uber send give me, na so me immediately explain to uber how the whole thing happen, Uber change am back to normal.
Where me win the stupid boy be say... the boy say make we go back to him room to go pick some thing, so I tell uber say, how come we went back to the same spot where I picked him before the final destination. That means he is a liar and you (UBER) should take note of that rider.
Me been no dey place much importance to tell rider to update new destination but from now I will be insisting.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi co pilots, trust the hustle is going just fine. Please does anyone know what I can do to my car ac system. It only cools when I race the engine but when idle the air is just normal. My ac guy said I should buy a new compressor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
mrjaydee:
cheesy grin uber making sense since 1805
9km trip na road we spend d whole time.
Uber and bolt should just program the surge very high anytime rain drops biko. Roads getting madder.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jaidooo:
Hi co pilots, trust the hustle is going just fine. Please does anyone know what I can do to my car ac system. It only cools when I race the engine but when idle the air is just normal. My ac guy said I should buy a new compressor.
Your compressor like your ac guy rightly said, is the main suspect (from experience)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
slamstanlee:

Uber and bolt should just program the surge very high anytime rain drops biko. Roads getting madder.

Las las

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
deedee44:

Your compressor like your ac guy rightly said, is the main suspect (from experience)
Wow. You had similar issue. Did you purchase a tokunbo compressor? I scanned the car also. No faults the man that did the scanning asked me to change compressor oil, replace ac air filter, flush and all. So I have to get another compressor?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nonyeibezim: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good Evening House,

i need an Uber/Taxify Registered driver for Toyota corolla 03 with valid licence, 2 verifiable guarantors.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jaidooo:

Wow. You had similar issue. Did you purchase a tokunbo compressor? I scanned the car also. No faults the man that did the scanning asked me to change compressor oil, replace ac air filter, flush and all. So I have to get another compressor?
Contact Mosbus or radautos.
These are the only persons I can trust with my cooling system.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Cooladex post=79633783]

Lol. You're right, got a request inside cercle mall yesterday, I entered and saw 4 ladies, with plenty load, one of them approached me and said, "pls there is flood on our area, are you willing to go?" I thanked her for her sincerity and told her i wouldn't be able to, and cancelled. Just parked by the side and before you know it, one corrola guy came and took them. [/qote]

Coro boys no get joy,,,be like dem get wicked partners;den no dey sleep for night;den fit drive 3mb river if d bridge dey on lock down grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=79642257][/quote]

I dey wonder maybe danfo drivers don dey drive uber HP/rental. If u see as dem dey run inside yaba flood.
Na why rider go say if u are not going cancel don't tell me stories

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2019
deedee44:

Have you tried cleaning your filter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 3:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Seun360:

[b]Will never [/b]take a trip to that axis again.

Took 3hrs to get to Festac from Intercontinental hotel last thursday.

Took me 2hrs to return back to the Island.

Trailers block 3 routes, na under wan bridge wey link me to Mile 2 road i follow.

we expect your next festac experience sooner than later!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=79642257][/quote]

I tell you o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2019
izzou:

And I strongly advise partners or car owners to install trackers in their cars

Times are bad. There's almost nothing we don't hear lately.... Me that was saying that Island is safe for night work, na him I read this story sad

Once night reach, I dey enter house Abeg.... Although the temptation on a Friday night/Saturday morning no be here

How night work be? Never tried it for once tho. You guys get trip back to back?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2019
pope191:

We have different target & dats d motivator, I entered flood today cos of 1.8 & bonus, I felt d pain deep within.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2019
slamstanlee:

Nawao. Uber removed a whole 1300
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

we expect your next festac experience sooner than later!
We'll see about that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2019
pls house,how many days does an abakaliki journey take ?I'm kinda missing our in house motivatorundecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Took my first ride from ilupeju to Marina this mrng and after gisting with rider I noticed he's a close friend to my bro. He gave me 5k instead of 2k grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2019
eherbal:
pls house,how many days does an abakaliki journey take ?I'm kinda missing our in house motivatorundecided

Moving at a speed of 200km/h, you should be in abakaliki in 2 weeks so you should expect your motivator back this week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Xneg:

Moving at a speed of 200km/h, you should be in abakaliki in 2 weeks so you should expect your motivator back this week.
sarcasmgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Cooladex:

Nawao. Uber removed a whole 1300
the surge cover up for me.
They are still chopping their 25%. grin we will catch them at 3% today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Hope no one is drinking and driving Ò. As the weather cold like this.

Good morning comrades... Wishing yall blish as you go about your businesses today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Jaidooo:

I bought tokunbo compressor, you can also try the above listed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
knowyeknot:

Have you tried cleaning your filter
Dirty filter will only block the cool breeze from blowing out as it should, not that it will make it blow hot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
slamstanlee:
the surge cover up for me.
They are still chopping their 25%. grin we will catch them at 3% today

Me just dey start work today sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
eherbal:

Barring any incidence of loosing his rental car, the asinine boor and his multiple monikers will soon be here, as surge don dey.

But word on the street is that Lyft take off at Abakaliki soon grin , early bird things grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Tyche:

Barring any incidence of loosing his rental car, the asinine boor and his multiple monikers will soon be here, as surge don dey.

But word on the street is that Lyft take off at Abakaliki soon grin , early bird things grin grin cheesy
I gerrit.what he failed to do here can be achieved over there.lemme com an see the next idiot that'll come and disturb our peace here again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Motivator been around since
But guess reality of job don set in.
So slamstanlee and pope191 motivating presently

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2019
eherbal:
I gerrit.what he failed to do here can be achieved over there.lemme com an see the next idiot that'll come and disturb our peace here again. grin

But una strong for here
... Fa##hz
then
... 2020 another one will soon show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Cooladex:

Me just dey start work today sha
E still dey ok.
Sometimes becos of bolt and uber mix mix e dey reach wednesday/Thursday to complete the 15th trip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.