Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742794 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2019
My #900 bonus ticket Don cut angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
1st trip from my hood to Oniru. Current location oniru Olosho estate. Where is the best location in island by this time of the day 10:37am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
eherbal:
I gerrit.what he failed to do here can be achieved over there.lemme com an see the next idiot that'll come and disturb our peace here again. grin

Started Uber last week and I make 80k plus.

Yesterday Monday I make 19k plus.

Now I can even save more. God bless Uber

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Those people looking for 2020, he is back with 80k plus and currently did 19k plus yesterday, which other person did plus...........too

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by woodrow(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Those people looking for 2020, he is back with 80k plus and currently did 19k plus yesterday, which other person did plus...........too

U mean Yahoo plus? The 2020 I know use to post pictures with earnings.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Buynowautos:
1st trip from my hood to Oniru. Current location oniru Olosho estate. Where is the best location in island by this time of the day 10:37am

Pass the alternative route to Lekki

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2019
woodrow:

U mean Yahoo plus? The 2020 I know use to post pictures with earnings.
His phone is currently with SARS officials, so for now no picture proofs, as soon as he is don explaining how he got all the plus......... We will see pictures proof.
Lol

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
izzou:

Correct guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2019
izzou:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Correct guy

Is noting happening in Ikoyi?

Another rider brought me here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2019
slamstanlee:

E still dey ok.
Sometimes becos of bolt and uber mix mix e dey reach wednesday/Thursday to complete the 15th trip

I no dey even mix again. Strictly uber and sometimes i finish 15 trips by tues/Wednesday mrng.

Made 78k last week

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2019
So I was at dolphin today. Parked and took a stroll when I saw council boys collecting #500 from cars parked at that Ijeh road

NB: Make una no park there to wait for request oh.. grin

So I was strolling back to my car when a request entered.... Destination? Marina angry angry

I don't know why marina gives me headache.

As we wan climb Eko bridge , My belle begin purge me. I just dey struggle with the shiit... Na him madam said she's stopping at UBA

Me: I don't stop there oh. CBD will catch me. She just kept nagging and blah blah blah. Thoughts of the shiit didn't even let me hear her

I just move front, open door... She jump down, I zoom off.

Was still contemplating where to park and be free from my sins when a parking lot at Catholic Mission street came to my mind.... grin

Na so I zoom there. Parking is #100/ hour.... Use their better toilet...

Na to on app now and get request. My #100 must not waste grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

e don red for you son.i mean the color of ya period. ya tone sef don soft like olosho bweast.na so we dey humble peeps for hia. na we work. oya go borrow pics as usualgrin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Cooladex:

I no dey even mix again. Strictly uber and sometimes i finish 15 trips by tues/Wednesday mrng.

Made 78k last week
you sir,I believegrin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
izzou:
So I was at dolphin today. Parked and took a stroll when I saw council boys collecting #500 from cars parked at that Ijeh road

NB: Make una no park there to wait for request oh.. grin

So I was strolling back to my car when a request entered.... Destination? Marina angry angry

I don't know why marina gives me headache.

As we wan climb Eko bridge , My belle begin purge me. I just dey struggle with the shiit... Na him madam said she's stopping at UBA

Me: I don't stop there oh. CBD will catch me. She just kept nagging and blah blah blah. Thoughts of the shiit didn't even let me hear her

I just move front, open door... She jump down, I zoom off.

Was still contemplating where to park and be free from my sins when a parking lot at Catholic Mission street came to my mind.... grin

Na so I zoom there. Parking is #100/ hour.... Use their better toilet...

Na to on app now and get request. My #100 must not waste grin

Nice one baba. Please, what is the exact location of the parking lot? Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TundeeednuT: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lexylexy ya mapa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buynowautos:

Is noting happening in Ikoyi?

Another rider brought me here
Pls don't stay in ikoyi oo dem go tow you oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello pilots,
A brother is planning on getting a car and drive by himself. Please, I need your answers on these issues;

1. He lives and stays his life in Oyo state, so can he easily drive on Lagos roads using google map or how long will it take him to master Lagos roads as a uber driver? The only mission that brings him to Lagos is occasional visit to a friend or ceremonies, which usually take him just one or two days in Lagos.

2. As a car owner and driver, what is the range that can be made in a week, usually in a bad and booming week? Just a realistic amount that can be made in a week.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

Where's dru23?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
I almost got towed last week at ikoyi.
I was parked at my favourite spot (picture below) waiting for request normally when I park I lock the car and walk some few meters away, suddenly I just saw the toying van reversing got to the car someone came down looking at the car wondering, me just troway face dey look another side, d man just enter the van and was going towards mobolaji Johnson, me just enter start car, overtake them, slow down and gave then d middle finger.
No where is safe around ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
eherbal:
e don red for you son.i mean the color of ya period. ya tone sef don soft like olosho bweast.na so we dey humble peeps for hia. na we work. oya go borrow pics as usualgrin

My broda thing never hard for me ooo, I still dey make my money. I just choose to ignore all of u.

My mission to own a car with this Uber job must be accomplished.

Last week was a blessing, this week more blessings.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
SARS Neva give am phone oo nah somebody send did one for am

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

My broda thing never hard for me ooo, I still dey make my money. I just choose to ignore all of u.

My mission to own a car with this Uber job must be accomplished.

Last week was a blessing, this week more blessings.
Bro any word from your Muslim brother its been a while we hear from the other 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mjosh1000:
SARS Neva give am phone oo nah somebody send did one for am

Alot of haters. I will only continue to focus on my hustle.

Brand new week. After completing 15trips, now I'm on 3%.

God bless Uber, eherbal will soon change his tone, from red to green.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
lexylexy:

Nice one baba. Please, what is the exact location of the parking lot? Thank you

The name of the place is The Campbell Centre(TCC)

It's just behind St Nicholas hospital

Very nice parking lot. Their ticketing system is synonymous with that of Shoprite..

#100 per hour and you're most likely to get a trip before the time elapses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Avoid Sura and Dolphin Estate

Saying they are flooded is an understatement angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusson2020:

Alot of haters. I will only continue to focus on my hustle.

Brand new week. After completing 15trips, now I'm on 3%.

God bless Uber, eherbal will soon change his tone, from red to green.
nah bro me no hating me just playing, how about your Muslim bro 2020 hope he is doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Last week I was at yaba I set destination to my house around 3pm cos I was not felling to well, suddenly request enter rider called asap

Rider: hello I am going to sango ota 5 drivers rejected can you go
Me: inside my mind grin grin,
Me reply rider: sir sango ota ha that place is a no no but I will go sha
Rider: okay where are you now
Me: few blocks from you sir
Got there picked rider.
Baba entered me greeted, baba just say thank you oya let's go.
I started the trip and asked baba is it sango ota under bridge, baba said I should take him to AIT road kola.
Me inside my mind cheesy
Got to destination fair was 2700 baba give me 4k
I just drive to abule egba go house go sleep
Ystday, on Sunday night around 8pm I got a call

Baba: my son shebi nah u bring me come AIT road on Friday
Me: yes sir
Baba: do you stay around
Me: yes sir
Baba: u will come to that place and take me to apapa to and fro for 5days
Me: tongue
Baba: how much will u take
Me: 100k sir
Baba: ole ni e oo
Me: sir how much will u offer sir
Baba start story how e get 5cars but he just tired of driving I should take 50k
Me:
Baba: omo mi please joor wa dagba
Me: okay sir
Day 1 AIT road to apapa me I no know say baba nah assistant controller general Nigerian customs,
From one way to brt lane to every where I just dey cruise got bk yesterday baba gave me 12k say 2k is for feeding
Day 2 nah apapa I dey like dis dey chill
I just want to say thank you to all d 5 drivers DAT rejected d trip god bless your hustle for me dis week nah flexing I dey sat & maybe Sunday I hustle uber or taxify.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cooladex:

Made 78k last week
See money na. Nice one.

I think you will have just a little edge when u mix, i have done 83k and 87k back to back mixing. Aside tips and offlines
Sometimes you will be done with 15 trips and uber go just scarce one kind. One day i say today o na only uber...
Las las na taxify gimme 13k uber 3k
Typically i dont rely on one app, because of waiting time, even if uber is my favourite.
1. Taxify takes you out of remote areas quickly
2. Taxify has a better destination trips set up

Today i have done 4 back to back taxify, d only uber trip i got was 4km away i just cancelled.
I dey my favourite spot at GRA today uber and taxify on
Taxify nak me long trip here, what if i dey wait for uber?... small small target dey complete.
But uber na baba anytime sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
slamstanlee:

See money na. Nice one.

I think you will have just a little edge when u mix, i have done 83k and 87k back to back mixing. Aside tips and offlines
Sometimes you will be done with 15 trips and uber go just scarce one kind. One day i say today o na only uber...
Las las na taxify gimme 13k uber 3k
Typically i dont rely on one app, because of waiting time, even if uber is my favourite.
1. Taxify takes you out of remote areas quickly
2. Taxify has a better destination trips set up

Today i have done 4 back to back taxify, d only uber trip i got was 4km away i just cancelled.
I dey my favourite spot at GRA today uber and taxify on
Taxify nak me long trip here, what if i dey wait for uber?... small small target dey complete.
But uber na baba anytime sha
The best way to work is to use both platforms. Yday, I started driving around 5pm. I did 5 trips on Uber between 5pm -8pm, the 5th one took me to Osborne estate. Then taxify flinged me to cadogan estate in jakande. Work is sweeter when you mix both apps, but I still prefer my Uber any day any time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.