Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734969 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
pope191:
Please my able comrade, which of the route is best for agbara, ota or lasu?
From where?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by brownviki: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Uber is never is the best option. I was in accident because of not experienced driver. Thanks God I use this company services and insure my life www.generalinsurance.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
pls correct yourself.

brownviki:
Uber is never is the best option. I was in accident because of not experienced driver. Thanks God I use this company services and insure my life www.generalinsurance.com.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kams19(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
So which do you sell and which so you recommend bro.

dru23:

Unfortunately am not a big fan of corolla ,the car is highly overrated.... That aside, corolla is very expensive to get at the auction due to the fact that Nigerians has made them expensive and the profit margin for me getting them for somebody is not worth it ..... And the Nigerians used are the write off from uber. If somebody is selling you naija used corolla ,shine your eyes ..due to the fact that according to most Nigerians corollas are very rugged .. Because of this highly crazy myth ,most owners dont maintain them .. No matter how rugged a car is , with the rite amount of abuse the car will not last long ... ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:

Where are you coming from?

I suggest Dopemu-Egbeda-Idimu roundabout-Lasu road-Igboelerin or Iyana isashi

May the good Lord be with you, your shocks and your bumpers and fenders cheesy

Shalom

But LASG has started filling the potholes sha. The road is still bad, but not that bad cool

Thanks boss, I'm already dia, the road is not that bad as presumed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

From where?

Ikeja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
pope191:

Thanks boss, I'm already dia, the road is not that bad as presumed

They usually have market days at Agbara(like our villages)

You fit stroll go there do small shopping for madam or babe

Today fit be Agbara or Lusada market day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
brownviki:

Dumb advert.
You came to uber drivers/riders thread to advertise your insurance company by ridiculing uber?

Isn't that dumb?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Dumb advert.
You came to uber drivers/riders thread to advertise your insurance company by ridiculing uber?

Isn't that dumb?

Totalling Dumb!!

Spits!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:

They usually have market days at Agbara(like our villages)

You fit stroll go there do small shopping for madam or babe

Today fit be Agbara or Lusada market day

I don chop corn tire, I just find somewhere deh watch ball, while I wait for rider

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
tojahh:

Totalling Dumb!!

Spits!

Besides, no be person wey get job or work go dey insure life?

What other job options apart from Uber which he castigates in his advert does the advert present?

Some marketers are dumb with their marketing skills

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
kams19:
So which do you sell and which so you recommend bro.

From experience in terms of low landing cost, easy maintenance ,fuel and availability of parts 03 to 05 civics ... I usually buy those civics anytime am chance to see a good deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
dru23:

From experience in terms of low landing cost, easy maintenance ,fuel and availability of parts 03 to 05 civics ... I usually buy those civics anytime am chance to see a good deal

Dru you've motivated me. I must buy Civic this month!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
lukaf17:
f

Oga third party works its only nigerian are not inform on how to go about the only disadvantage is that its to fix third party which must be more than 1million but they will not fix your,that is why l laugh wherever l see people figthing or shouting at each other alot are not inform this make the insurance company smile to bank.it on record that less than5% of third party make claim.get inform

True talk and 100% correct
A car left d main road and bashed my car that was parked at designated car park ( slammed my back door , bumper and rear light and my car bashed d next car affected 3cars
To cut long story short a gentle man came to our rescue
He first asked d man if he has insurance, he said yes 3rd party, the guy asked me to type a website on my phone and insert d plate number : Gbam -website says valid insurance
The man told me to snap d accident scene and take his policy to insurance

3rd party
Insurance bought new door, bumper and both rear lights paid for workmanship and baking and I still chop 84k extra based on saka wey my Mecho/painter arrange
Since then I no dey fight na to ask for insurance paper oh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
brownviki:
Must you bring one company down to promote yours? It's only if we're as dumb as you that we won't know you're just here to advertise your silly ass insurance company shop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
tojahh:

Dru you've motivated me. I must buy Civic this month!

Just make sure you buy good one o.. If you can stay away from naija used that will be very good ,anything naija used I dey run far far far and far far .. If nay tokunbo check am well and check the transmission... truth be told civic dey sometimes get transmission issue .. Either way take your time ..wish u the best

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
lukaf17:
f

Oga third party works its only nigerian are not inform on how to go about the only disadvantage is that its to fix third party which must be more than 1million but they will not fix your,that is why l laugh wherever l see people figthing or shouting at each other alot are not inform this make the insurance company smile to bank.it on record that less than5% of third party make claim.get inform

True talk and 100% correct , experience it years ago .
A car left d main road and bashed my car that was parked at designated car park ( slammed my back door , bumper and rear light and my car bashed d next car affected 3cars
He first asked d man if he has insurance, he said yes 3rd party, the guy asked me to type a website on my phone and insert d plate number : Gbam -website says valid insurance

3rd party
Insurance bought new door, bumper and both rear lights paid for workmanship and baking and I still chop 84k extra based on saka wey my Mecho/painter arrange

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
BAZ001:

True talk and 100% correct , experience it years ago .

3rd party

Abeg drop the website abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunpinky(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DEGREE2466(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
My first day bolt (Taxify) experience.

Got request at Anthony, went to pick rider.

Got to rider's pick up location and he entered my car.
Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Me: is that not Ogun state?

Rider : I don't know.

I started driving forgetting to start the trip

Remembered that along the way and parked by the side to start trip as my phone was not very close to me.

Rider started shouting that I am putting our life at risk by stopping along the road. I started the trip anyway.

There was massive traffic that I do not know when we can get to Ota.

64km into the ride, rider started shouting that I don't drive fast, that I should overtake the trailer even if it means bashing my car, that his money is burning bla bla bla,

The next thing, rider requested that I should cancel. I told him to allow me park well. He immediately opened the door and left.

I have already counted my loss when the guy opened my back door that he forgot his second phone.

I told him that the ride fare is N1700, rider threw N1000 at me and disappeared.

Should I come down and leave my car on the express road to pursue him?

I jejely turn back to my house to rest.

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

Net loss = N725 in tangible financial terms.

E go be for now until further notice.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Carried one of those IJGB(I just got back) old men. Hahaha. I no fit laugh. Mans was a real OG even at such old age. That was the highlight of my Sunday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Remembered that along the way and parked by the side to start trip as my phone was not very close to me.

Rider started shouting that I am putting our life at risk by stopping along the road. I started the trip anyway.

64km into the ride, rider started shouting that I don't drive fast, that I should overtake the trailer even if it means bashing my car, that his money is burning bla bla bla,

The next thing, rider requested that I should cancel. I told him to allow me park well. He immediately opened the door and left.

I have already counted my loss when the guy opened my back door that he forgot his second phone.

I told him that the ride fare is N1700, rider threw N1000 at me and disappeared.

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

I wonder how you guys meet these peeps, some of these riders needs beating.i have never met any rider this extreme maybe they are scared of me as I have an intimidating attitude and appearance I'm also fun to ride with but if you do anyhow I will show u anyhow. Heavy weight puncher

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
I got a Honda Civic 2005 lx for higher purchase. hit me up on zero eight zero 20161115
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

Nor let ppl push u around attitude is everything.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
donfortune48:
Please, can someone recommend a quality/active air freshener for me?
Abro organic airfreshner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
igwedehxy:
I got a Honda Civic 2005 lx for higher purchase.
hit me up on zero eight zero 20161115

You go sell am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
pope191:
Please my able comrade, which of the route is best for agbara, ota or lasu?

Ota is faster with good roads .....

Lasu is fast with better roads
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

You must develop the Agbero mentality to successfully drive on Bolt(Taxify).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

Me this morning, feeling very high, bumping my rap songs windows down volume up... Request comes in on uber... I call

Me: Hello, repeatedly
She: Silence
Me: Hellooooooooooo
Shesadvery condescending) I'm listening
Me:calling to confirm your location blah blah blah
Anyway I get there, wait for her some 12mins, I'm already pissed but I still couple...
She Finally shows up, I wan start car she say make I wait someone is bringing something for her, I'm like come on
She say you can start the trip
I said no I'd rather not, just hurry up
Then she says she's going to Sango
I say whaaaaatttt, mba, I no go, while thanking God I hadn't started the trip.
I think sharply and say I can only go as far as abule egba,
She says its lets go
But now my sixth sense is tingling, I change my mind... Tell her you know what, I'm not going at all, call another ride,
She says her phone is dead she can't request another ride
in her front, I cancel for rider behaviour, enter help and refunded her cancellation fee
She says okay let me follow you to the road
I say in my very polite English, I'm sorry but since I've cancelled the trip I'm not obliged to take you so please step out

Madam no wan gree come down
Next thing request enter, from her, I ignore
Madam kuku come down

I loud my Methodman Zoom off... As I turn off her street I see her ride coming, I laugh for my mind, next thing talalalan... Another request

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

If you asked for destination, check maps to and fro before accepting to go...

You are looking for time and distance. It isn't wise to do a 2k trip to a place you may not get a ride out of and you will face traffic for free
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
XGhost:

Me this morning, feeling very high, bumping my rap songs windows down volume up... Request comes in on uber... I call

Anyway I get there, wait for her some 12mins, I'm already pissed but I still couple...
She Finally shows up, I wan start car she say make I wait someone is bringing something for her, I'm like come on
She says its lets go
But now my sixth sense is tingling, I change my mind... Tell her you know what, I'm not going at all, call another ride,
in her front, I cancel for rider behaviour, enter help and refunded her cancellation fee
I say in my very polite English, I'm sorry but since I've cancelled the trip I'm not obliged to take you so please step out

Madam kuku come down

I loud my Methodman Zoom off... As I turn off her street I see her ride coming, I laugh for my mind, next thing talalalan... Another request

tough guy.....
If u even start the trip, realize the destination is no go area then can end it immediately and it wont count, provided u didn't move up to 50meters. Both uber and bolt

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2019
XGhost:

She says its lets go

Madam kuku come down

grin angry grin method Man & red man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009, EmiloCorn, Johnchrix(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.